Guys, when do you prefer to orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, Jun 6, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Do you prefer to orgasm before, at the same time, or after you girl comes?

Personally I prefer after. I tried the simultaneous, at the same time orgasm, but I realized I was getting distracted on trying so hard to time it just right, that my orgasms were wimpier! So now I focus on getting my girl off first. Then I relax, bang away, and enjoy my orgasm without thinking of the timing!

And me coming first, and then helping my girl to get there; I've only done that when there was no other choice!

2. bigballs

bigballs Member

after for me

3. Top Banana

Top Banana New Member

Yeah, i'd definately say after as well

4. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

I love it when we both come at the same time, but it's all good you know ;)
    I try not to worry too much about it, but I do prefer me coming after her or at the same.

When come simultaneously it usually happens when we're getting close to our peaks and then other one just starts to orgasm and that sets the other off as well. Quite often I make her come once with my tongue before even going in, so then I don't really have to worry about her (though it's of course even better if can make her come again). And on occasions when we do a quickie and skip all the foreplay she often comes real fast and once again may make me cum at the same or then I'll come shortly after her. Both good for me. I think it's rather easy for me to come at the same time as when she hits her peak the contractions easily make me cum as well (..well actually this doesn't happen as often as it may sound :p)

When I come before her I usually continue with giving head to her and finish her off that way. Sometimes it can though be hard to find the energy and enthusiasm to keep going. I just love to satisfy her, it's probably my favorite aspect of sex, to make her cum ^^

But like I said, I just try not to 'perform' too much and only keep enjoying ourselves.

5. Kanto

Kanto Member

I'll take same time if I can get it, but I've only managed that twice in four years of sex. For the most part, I'm an after kind of guy. Gal can't enjoy me much if I go first.

6. igor

Gold Member

Any time I came before her, it was an accident - I was too worked up to stop in time or she was too enthusiastic with the HJ. I think a simultaneous orgasm would be hot, but it's never happened and probably never will. The majority of the time I made sure she came first.

7. Lotus77

Lotus77 New Member

after, she cums, but some times we go at the same time..............I think....ha ha ha!

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

After and before :brow

I usually try and give her one wither with my hands or mouth during foreplay. Then sometimes she also has one during penetration. If I cum and she hasn't (again), but she thinks that she could again, I usually go down on her again.