Guys, what's your outlook on whether your partner spits or swallows after oral?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Texas_Red, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Texas_Red

Gold Member

This seems to be a pretty polarizing thing. Some guys seem to be deeply offended if their partner won't swallow, while other guys don't care. What do the rest of you guys think/feel, and why do you think and/or feel that?

Me? I don't care. There is nothing offensive to me at all if a girl wants to spit after giving me oral. I realize and accept that I may taste bad or she may just not like the way it feels or tastes, period. Whether or not she spits or swallows holds no special meaning to me.

2. Silverback

Silverback Member

I'm not bothered either way. My SO really doesn't like the taste or the sensation, so it is awesome when she asks me to finish off in her mouth it's so horny because she doesn't like it but does it to please me. I won't cum in her mouth unless she asks so what she does next is entirely up to her and I wont be offended either way

3. awakened

awakened New Member

I know I am not a guy, but I just had to chime in to say I think it is extremely discusting to spit, in any situation, especially for ladies !!!!! If you dont like the taste then, by God, have him cum all over your chest. I like it either way, i happen to think him cumming in my mouth as he watches is pretty hot, but I save it for special occasions. LOL

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well, I won't argue that, but for me I'd rather finish in her mouth, as the sensation is so much better vs. holding as long as I can then pulling out.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

As long as I get off, I could care less.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't care. When I cum, she lets it accumulate in her mouth until I finish spazzing out. Then she uses either a towel or a wad of tissues to collect it with. I have never mentioned it to her, it's just what she does. It's fine with me.

7. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

I don't think this should be a major concern for us. I like it either way. The semen is high in protein and not toxic. Kind of like eating a raw egg. I've read in several places that because of the male hormone content ladies spread it over their face and breasts to absorb them into their bodies retaining the fermones for sustained sexual health. I'm not sure it's totally true but I've read at least one study that concludes the retained male formones sustain female sexual health. It seems a shame to waste them.

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Eh, I'm not really worried about all of that. I mostly interested in trying to understand why some guys feel/act as if spitting is sacrilege or something.

9. Northside

Gold Member

I'm just grateful she'll blow me at all. If she doesn't want to swallow I'm not offended. I feels just as good either way.

10. sinner

sinner New Member

God who cares? At that point, if its been a good one I'm oblivious. I always try to give fair warning that I'm about to come so she can decide. Usually my wife would rather not have me come in her mouth but sometimes if its going really good especially if we are doing 69 she'll take as much cum as she can so that I don't stop licking her. When she's blowin me just to get me off like when she has her period she usually finishes with her hand when I tell her I'm gonna come. Every once in a while when I'm on my back she'll lick the cum off my stomach. I don't know why but that always makes me want to fuck her hard as soon as I can.

11. awakened

awakened New Member

Every once in a while when I'm on my back she'll lick the cum off my stomach. I don't know why but that always makes me want to fuck her hard as soon as I can.[/QUOTE]

I will have to put that on my to do list..:D

12. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

I really have no strong opinion to it but I do like the feeling, if done right lol

13. sinner

sinner New Member

I will have to put that on my to do list..:D[/QUOTE]

Oh he'll love it. My. Wife keeps solid eye contact too. She usually works her way up my body till we kiss. Somerime she just keeps going till she sits on my face so I can return the favor.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've heard others say they warn her when they're about to cum. I never do, but I'm pretty sure she can tell because I start gasping and probably sound like I'm having a seizure when I'm on the brink. She has never pulled it out of her mouth.

15. sinner

sinner New Member

My wife tells me that my cum tastes different sometimes and she can tell from the precum taste. Sometimes she just doesn't want it. I can respect that.

16. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I'm with awakened :D :D :D

17. rj88

rj88 New Member

when a female swallows and keeps sucking after the orgasm, its the best feeling ever.

18. Texas_Red

Gold Member

See, what I'm saying is that it doesn't matter if she spits or swallows as long as she keeps going. A girl can keep going after you've blown your load and still spit. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I just want to be finished. Nothing more.

19. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

Sometimes my wife will keep going after I cum (bless her) and it will come out of her mouth and run down my shaft. I don't think that's technically spitting.

Maybe it's spitting with style?

20. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

My wife told me from the start she doesn't swallow.she does let me cum in her mouth and takes every last drop. Then goes and spits.I don't care as she gives the best head I have ever had. Better than every other girl that did swallow.