[Ask a Guy] Guys; what's it like having you're erection teased to the point its very uncomfortable?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alexia29, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Alexia29

Alexia29 New Member

My husband LOVES to have his hard on teased for hours with my hand/fingers and being cum denied whilst being restrained in some manner to the bed or cuffed standing upto something but even he can anticipate or be quite prepared for the psyhological extreme boundaries of this practice. I can tease and cum deny his throbbing penis and balls for hours with light strokes and gentle sloooowwwwwwwwww touches with soothing sounds as well as taunting words and he goes crazy to the point its actually scary how violently his whole body might squirm or suddenly jutter with the slightest of my touch and the sounds he makes are certainly that of genuinely being in a perilous/uncomfortable situation. I had been busy teasing his erection for over an hour the other day and when I came back into the room he was cuffed in, I did not even say a word and just say on the bed looking at his penis getting rock hard and before I even touched him he was spurting cum!

I asked him what it really feels like after we are done and it desribes it as a state of extreme pleasure which soon turns into an almost strange uncomfortable ecstacy frenzy?! this just strangely had me curious.

I am wanting to know what other guys might describe this feeling as if you have been through this type of treatment, as I am very curious how it effects men and how it can be described as feeling. Bear in mind I am talking about EXTREME cases of having erect genitalia teased and cum denied with a womans finges and not just a bog standard blowjob or something because those seem too easy to get a man to react from to the point its not a challenge.

2. Redline1

Gold Member

Nothing better than this!!! Teased to the point of twitching by the slightest touch...... Love that feeling..... Though my wife doesn't prefer it.... I practically have to beg her for it.... I'm not sure how to put it into words.... It can be excruciating and pure pleasure at the same time..... The pain from the blue balls and the aching of the head of my cock is pleasure like no other....

Invigorated likes this.
  3. alex93977

Gold Member

Never had that done but I would like to

4. longdong03

Gold Member

I don't mind the tease it's hot but even better to do this to woman. You tease a please but never finish for hours but then you make have an amazing climax they just pulse with pleasure

Invigorated likes this.
  5. Invigorated

Gold Member

So hubby hasn't ever returned the favour then?

6. Alexia29

Alexia29 New Member

oh of course numerous times ;)

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Sounds like heaven and hell combined ;)

HazHardHat likes this.
  8. biker061

Gold Member

it's somewhere between anticipation and reward. love being hard & stimulated to the dge of cumming by mrsbiker usong her hands & mouth somehow she knows when to slow down or change what she's doing.even to the point of just casually stroing me while we;re doing other things like watching a movie or driving. i try to return the favor and extend her pleasure by varying what i do to her, too. we both seem to have trigger signals about "that's it...i'm cumming NOW". hers usually involves clutching my head and thrusting her pussy against me as she coats my face. for me it varies sometimes i'll hold her head in place and unload or ask her to squeeze my balls as i cum.

HazHardHat likes this.
  9. playful pair

Gold Member

I do this to myself although it is better being done via a women's touch. I will jack off and get to the point where I could easily soil my hot cum then I will squeeze the base of my shaft just above the balls. This is amazing as my cock twitches and moves as it would when I cum but nothing cum out. The longest I have gone is three hours. The feeling when I finaly cum is amazing it spurts every where and is so uncontrollable. Normaly when I do this I wear satin boxes as I love the feel of them against my shaven balls. The actual feeling I get is undesirable however my hart races and I normaly arch my back. A few times that I have done this I have actually hurt the hole in my cock as my first squirt is so big it feels like something has been pushed up it...... keep up the good work and make sure to tease him wear something nice and revealing and make him beg to cum even try the squeezing or a cock ring

danrb007 and Redline1 like this.