Guys, what do you like best?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

So men, do you prefer a woman that is a bit uneducated sexually speaking, or do you like a woman that knows what she wants and how to get it?

Just wondered if you'd rather train a girl or enjoy a woman that you don't have to.

2. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

i really would like to have my woman to be educated sexually. she should know what she likes, know her body and know how to please man. that would be soooooooo hot. such a turn on.

3. espresso

espresso New Member

For me it would be a little of both actually. I like a woman to know what she wants and to know what pleases her but I also like to teach her new things and see the excitement on her face when she learns something new. So I guess my answer would be something in between.

4. UtherPendragon

UtherPendragon New Member

I like a woman who doesn't know much but desperately wants to find out:)
    Actually I don't know that much myself so exploring together is great.
    Seriously though enthusiasm is the biggest turn on either way.

5. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

A woman that knows...

...what she likes and isn't shy about it is hotter than all hell.

A woman who you do something you dig and is new to her and she loves it is hotter than all hell.

A woman who does something new that is new to you and you both dig it is hotter than all hell.

A woman that is hesitant and not interested in luxuriating in the joys of sex, at any age, at any skill level, is not hotter than all hell.

6. igor

Gold Member

I'd rather have one that knows something, not necessarily having tried everything, but at least know about the various ways to enjoy sex.

7. smair82

I totally agree desire to try anything is the biggest, to break all taboos

8. raver_scott

raver_scott New Member

Would you like your partners more educated or experienced than you? Than I'd like to avoid. The rest is tolerable...

9. berserker

berserker New Member

Experienced but not so experienced as to not be curious.

10. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

CL,

I love a woman that knows what she wants and how to get it.I also love and enjoys a woman who can be the one to teach me.I think that being with a woman who is a bit uneducated sexually would not be as much fun and enjoyable,simply because if either one of you is uneducated sexually,How is sex gonna be fun and ejoyable? To me that is the fun and enjoyable time,when you are with a woman who knows what wants and how to get it.It's happiness time for me.LOL!

11. charged

charged New Member

I do believe I'd like a little of both in a woman. Very appealing however when she knows what she wants!!

12. UtherPendragon

UtherPendragon New Member

Actually, when you meet someone new you have to relearn everything anyway. Get the best of both that way.

13. eandvk

eandvk Member

I also fall into the category of wanting my woman to have a little of both......I think that it would keep the sex hot n spicy.

14. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

As long as she is breathing, it doesn't matter to me.:lol

Either or. Doesn't really matter. Most important is her attitude towards sex.

15. Maveri9720

Maveri9720 New Member

Johnny, you have stricter rules than I do.................j/k!

I prefer the more educated. It's nice when a woman knows what she wants and how she wants it. The lesser educated usually mean more shy and inhibited, usually, so don't kill me here. I'm past the whole teaching thing. Give me the woman who wakes me up in the middle of the night for some mind-blowing sex.

16. globesk8r

globesk8r New Member

A woman who is a little knowledgeable about what sex is all about would be much more preferable than a small town girl who doesn't even know what a penis looks like or a hooker-type that can show you things you never knew could be done (or would want to do) - so I would agree with most that someone in between would be good - not that I am against an occasional nympho episode or two!! :eek:)

17. evman

evman New Member

I like when my wife lets me know in no uncertain terms what she wants. Whether it's through what she says or what she does. I love it when she knows what she wants and goes after it.

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

That's a very good point. Regardless of how extensive a woman's general sexual knowledge base is, there will always be the sexual quirks, nuances, and preferences of a new partner to acquaint yourself with.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

I always preferred women who were confident and experienced. Possibly because I was lucky enough to encounter a succession of young-but-amazing ladies who showed me a lot of interesting variations, and this has biased me. And as my own experience and confidence grew, I still found that an equally experienced and confident partner made for the best sex.

Regardless of how experienced you and / or your partner is / are, every man and woman is different and the first sexual encounters involve learning for both of you. Experienced women are generally better here, because they are usually good at communicating their turn-ons and prefrences in both verbal and non-verbal ways.

20. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's all good isn't it. I love being with a woman who really knows what she's doing, but that often means she also has preconceived notions of what she doesn't like, so then you're limited in what you can "teach".

An inexperienced lover can be eager to learn it all, and learn it the way *you* like it. If you try something, for example anal sex, and she doesn't like it, fine. But the experience woman who doesn't like it has formed that opinion from a previous lover who may have been totally inept, so you get no chance to try it your "right way". Experience is great, but with it comes baggage.

I guess it comes down to whether you want to train or retrain and learn from trial and error or from being told what she likes. To me it's a wash -- no preference. Just give me a gal with an open mind who's willing to communicate and who likes to please and be pleased.