Guys waxing...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Maddox, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Maddox

Maddox New Member

At the moment I shave regularly and I really don't like it -- Stubble comes in too quickly, it takes too long to get all the hairs once you get past the base of the cock, and I always get razor burn from it :yell

I'm thinking about starting to wax myself about once a month at home, but I was worried because I heard it hurt a whole lot. I'll probably be able to handle it though...but does anyone have any advice on what's a good brand of wax, anything I should do before/after to make the experience better or anything along those lines?

Thanks a lot =)
    :bow

#1 Maddox, Aug 15, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  2. strapyboy

strapyboy New Member

I am not waxing my sack ever. I've waxed other parts of my body with whatever it is they sell at walmart. They are like the strips that are the cold wax kind. I can't remember exactly what brand. What I use now though is an emjoi and just have a couple drinks and bring the pain. I've heard a couple advil help also.

3. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Were they by any chance called "Nair Wax Strips"?

4. strapyboy

strapyboy New Member

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was something like that. I've used nair before also. It just doesn't last as long and stinks like crazy.

5. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Alright I'm going to look for the wax...I know that the normal nair smells bad lol. It actually sorta smells good if you just catch a wiff of it...