Guys using toys on you?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by decuss524, May 15, 2008.

1. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

I was wondering how girls felt when a guy used a toy on them. In different circumstances, like a one night stand versus a relationship. Are they put off that a guy is using plastic instead of himself. Just looking for some comments.

2. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I had never seen a dildo or a vibe or any kind of sex toy before Dave. I absolutely LOVE it when we toys together. :) Its not better than having him in me (theres nothing better than having a dick inside you), but its different and if you get one that fits you then it feels great. :)

3. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

I use em on my gf... its fun :)

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I like it when my man brings out one of my toys. We usually use them for foreplay :)

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

I LOVE when he uses toys on me.He can perfectly satisfy me without them,but for us,we like to play before,during and after,so it makes for some more added fun.I especially love when he surprises me when he's in the back-door and sticks a vibe in my kitty.Double penetration...a good thing!

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I had a boyfriend (years ago) that brought one out on our first time together. :ugh I had never been introduced to toys before, and I wasn't sure why he did it. In retrospect, I figure he was too high to perform... but still... to bring that out on a first date was rather callous, I think.

And again, in retrospect, he was indeed a rather callous individual, so it's fitting that this is what he did.

:shrug Live & learn.

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

Oh boy! Not a very good first experience... or date.that just sucks:ugh.

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Sounds like fun! I'd like to try it some time. It seems like it requires a lot of trust though.

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Trust definitely...and yes,lots of fun!!

10. jonfunch

jonfunch New Member

i was thinking about getting some but i dont think i could go into a sex shop, i think it just would be really akward. i would be like micheal in the office in a sex shop

11. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

Just go into the sex shop ... everyone's in there for the same reason! Trust me, there won't be a choir full of nuns in there to admonish you. :D

12. pussycat69

Gold Member

Exactly!!...Just go in.You will not be judged.Everyone has a naughty idea in mind!! ;)

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My husband introduced me to toys, and now he uses them with me, and I use them solo, as well as during sessions with my cyber-hottie! I love them, and when I get tired of the same old ones ( I have two boxes full), I just buy a new one! In fact, I just received a gift of a remote-control vibrating thong from my man...I am going to wear it to a party tonight! As far as the sex store...GO....everyone is there for a reason, and usually the staff is enthusiastic and willing to help...

:phat

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, I have mixed reviews about my husband using toys on me. A few times, he's seemed to be really into it, but mostly he is just does it with little to no detectable emotion.

It leaves me feeling kinda shitty, kind of like a piece of meat and like it's chore for him, something to be done so I can get off so he can jump on and ride. Lately, it's feeling worse and worse, to the point where I don't enjoy it because he seems not to.

I don't get it, really, because there have been a few times when he's seemed to enjoy acting out a virtual 3-some by using a dildo on me as I go down on him. That sort of thing just drives me wild and I thought he liked it too, but now I'm not so sure.

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I bought my wife's first toy and every one she's tried since then. I used to use them on her but always seemed to miss the spot where she wanted them, the speed, the pressure or something. Eventually she just took control. Suits me. One of us will suggest "Dr Ruth" (Eroscillator), I'll hand it to her, and she'll do her thing with it while I'm doing the in-out thing. If I cum first (rarely), I'll stay put until she does; if she cums first Dr. Ruth takes a break while I finish.

16. igor

Gold Member

I have no problem at all with toys. To me, seeing her cum is the hottest thing there is, no matter the method.

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I couldn't agree more...my wife can have all the toys she wants, and nail 'em anytime she wants. :D