[Ask a Girl] (Guys too, please) Sharing

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by mkal, Mar 26, 2011.

1. mkal

mkal New Member

For both genders; a unisex question, but I would be curious to know the gender of the respondent, if you please:

Do you like to talk about sex with your partner? Do you share your fantasies? And if so, is it always as a prelude to sex? Or perhaps part of the after-glow?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'll speak for both my husband and myself since he's not here on the site but as I type this, laying next to me in bed.

He and I often speak of sex together, and more so share fantasies. This can be just a general talk of the day, a naughty bit before we fall asleep in each others arms, or a fantasy that escapes our lips while please ourselves and each other.

If we didn't talk about them, how else would we be able to live them? ;)

3. girllover2

girllover2 New Member

i do talk about fantasies with my g/f but i haven't told her all of them. its usually when we are drinking and it always leads to sex

4. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Why would you not want to talk about sex with your partner? That's like part of the fun.
    Hell, i've shared my fantasies here on this forum to complete strangers too! :p

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

yes and yes. i think its pretty important to be open in all aspects of your relationship and being able to talk and be open about sex is something all couples should be able to do. id want to know everything my partner liked, disliked, has always wanted to do, etc. being able to be apart of his fantasies would make me feel so close to him and hopefully vice-versa.

it doesnt always lead to sex but it IS hard to talk about sex without wanting it :p

6. cheeze

cheeze New Member

i'm a single man now but:

Do you like to talk about sex with your partner? Yup
    Do you share your fantasies? Of course openness is the best policy
    And if so, is it always as a prelude to sex? Not always but it sometimes leads to that. Sometimes me and my ex's would just talk about it just to get closer to each other.

Or perhaps part of the after-glow?

7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

all the time. if you can't talk about it, then whats the point of the relationship :p it can be a prelude to sex as you say, but sometimes we are just sitting in a restaurant and talk about things we do or should do or how to do it :)

8. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

We talk about sex and fantasies all the time (well...I talk about fanatasies...she says she doesn't have any). Most of the time it is part of the prelude to sex...but not always. But I keep what she says for later use!

Sex talk in the after-glo usually consists of 'damn...I wanna do that again!'

9. Meee

Gold Member

I talk about sex with the boyfriend a lot. Both of us are practical about sex and believe that communication is important, so we talk about what we want to do and how we're going to do it. I don't have a lot of fantasies, so that isn't something we talk about a lot.

10. theatreguy

theatreguy New Member

Absolutely! My wife and I have been together about 10 years and until we began really talking about what we wanted from sex--what was hot in a fantasy or what we thought would be hot in real life, mainly--I don't feel like we were anywhere nearly as close as we are now. I can't imagine our sex life without that open dialogue.

We talk about sex quite frequently, but not so much in the afterglow or right before sex come to think of it. Usually over a couple of drinks in the early half of a date night.