Guy's stronger 2nd orgasm type... myth?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The_Cone, Jan 28, 2009.

1. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

I heard that guys can have orgasms without cumming, and that it is a much more intense orgasm.
    Have any of you actually experienced this? If so how did you do it?
    I want to give my boyfriend one!

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Cone,
    Yes that has happened to me but a bit differently.
    I have had an orgasm before ejaculating on several occasions but not sure how or why.
    The first time in fact I had two orgasms pretty close together ie within minutes and ejaculating during the second. Whether it was just a prolonged one or two separate, again I don't know for sure.
    If memory serves me right, every time this happened the woman was on top and it may be that my penis was contorted and bent such that physical ejaculation was not possible and only when it straightened a bit was squirting possible. Anyway it was good to get that prolonged sensation but it was bordering on pleasure/agony.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yes, I do it all the time and it is much more intense, I typically have two to four non-ejaculatory orgasms before finishing off by coming.

Done properly, non ejaculatory orgasms envelope the entire body, rather than just pleasurable sensations to the genitals. On a scale of 1-10, the typical male orgasm rates about a 3 or 4, 5 at best. A whole-body orgasm rates anything from 7 to 10. Whole body orgasms can be ejaculatory or non-ejaculatory, and non-ejaculatory orgasms are not necessarily whole body. Ejaculating after a couple of non-ejaculatory orgasms is extremely pleasurable.

This is not something you can do or give to your boyfriend as it takes much practice to master the techniques. I was trained by a Tantric Goddess in a number of sessions, where we began with meditation (which I already knew but is an essential part of the technique), and then progressed through the learning exercise until we had sex with each other. Such training will only be available in countries where sex work is legal.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Pick up the book called, The Multi-Orgasmic Man by mantak chia and Douglas abrahms.

I can actually experience shuddering organs, sort of like jolts of sexual sensation about 12 times a day. Depending on my sexual excitment during that day.

5. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I have always found this to be true. In my case, the first orgasm is always wet. After a recovery period and with manual or oral stimulation, the little soldier usually responds for a second round, which lasts quite a bit longer than the first and results in a much more intense all over orgasm that may be wet or dry. On the rare occasions, when I have been able to orgasm three or four times over the course of two or three hours, they are dry although still quite intense, but not so much as the second.

blah, blah, blah... yes the second is stronger.

6. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

Aww, cbrmale, is it true that you can't be taught to give a man that sort of orgasm? Thing with that is I'm a pleaser and whatever nets the most satisfaction for my partner in bed is something that I will at least try to master. It would be a pity if Tantric sex was the only pathway to this. It seems like something really worth learning!

Kisses =)

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, you misread the posting or misunderstood the thread. There are two TYPES of male orgasm: genital orgasms and whole-body orgasms. Has nothing to do with ejaculation at all. At the upper end of the scale, a whole body orgasm will make your body buzz with pleasurable sensations that are intense and all-consuming, so much so that the normal contraction-pleasure from the penis is totally overwhelmed by this greater pleasure. That is, you don't feel anything from you genitals at all.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Tantric sex is one pathway, and there are others, but they are based upon similar learning paths. Some have learned the techniques from books, and perhaps you can get hold of the book mentioned above and go through the exercises with your boyfriend. Between sessions with my Tantric Goddess, I practiced with my wife, as this is an essential part of becoming multi-orgasmic and experiencing whole-body orgasms. Initially men start through masturbation and controlling orgasmic response solo, although you may be able to help during this process.

I tried to learn from books and it worked for me as far as masturbation went (which is the initial learning exercise), but I was unable to put it together during intercourse until I discovered the workshop sessions in nearby Sydney.

9. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

No, the second orgasm is the more powerful, not the ones without the ejaculation. Orgasms without ejaculation tend to be weaker. This takes a great deal of bodily control, I meditate to be able to do it.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

My orgasms without ejaculation can be stronger: in one extreme case my hair felt like it was sparkling, my cheeks were buzzing, my torso was alive, my fingers were tingling, my legs, my toes, everything. In weaker examples they are similar to orgasms with ejaculation, but my orgasms with ejaculation are much stronger and more intense than before I was trained.

I feel this is where the 'teach yourself froma book' method differs from being taught. In both cases meditation on sex is a part of the technique, but for me it took someone to show me how to effectively recirculate sexual energy, and to effectively integrate my sexual energy with my partner (wife) before I gained these spectacular results.

11. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

Wow cbrmale! It makes me want to have one of those orgasms!!
    How long do they usually last? And what was the longest you experienced?

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

My orgasms range from half as long again as normal orgasms to about thirty seconds or so, but are more powerful and more pleasurable. The longest I have had, that exceptional one, was around a minute, perhaps longer.

13. NewToThis

NewToThis New Member

I've done it before. It was while masturbating. It took a good deal of keigal exercising and there's actually a spot you can press and it'll stop you from going. It was alright, but not worth the effort. I'm not exactly into the tantric thing, but that's prolly a good place to start if you have the motivation.