guys rimming girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexyaussie, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexyaussie

sexyaussie New Member

I love licking my girls pussy all over and i often bend her over and rim her ass.
    Do many guys do that? and do girls like it?

2. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

Love it! No, really. It feels so unbelievable, at first I thought I was gonna fall of the damned bed. He likes it too!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's something I've always wanted to try, but so far my wife isn't receptive to the idea.

4. Rupture

Rupture New Member

I am a guy that loves doing it and there is not a woman i have done it with that has not LOVED it.....Hell! I like it myself :)

5. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

It's a staple in my arsenal.
    Tounge on the rim / finger or vibe on the clit.....

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

I enjoy rimming a woman, although some of the women Ive been with had to get past their own worries of being clean, but all those that allowed me to rim, loved it.

7. dude12345

dude12345 New Member

8. OriginalBigGuy

OriginalBigGuy New Member

I love doing it. Nothing like a little tongue in and around the rose petal. Then when things are really hot & heavy the tip of the tongue in the glory hole makes for unparalleled excitement. As with the other post on another thread, you have to make certain where you put your tongue after it's been in and or around her anus. It's exciting and pleasurable, but not the most bacteria free thing to do.

9. doberman

doberman New Member

if a woman keeps relatively clean, i dont think there is much problems.. same with guys.. have a shower on a regular basis, wash your ass and nothing will happen.. shouldnt stick a finger or other body parts in an ass and back to vagina..

me personally, when feelings are right, i am not scared of anything.. and rimming actually is quite sexy.. both active and passive..

10. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

SexyAussie, does your girl shower right before you guys do this stuff?

I know most women shower in the morning, and if you were to do this at night time, would she have to wash again or would the morning shower be enough?

11. its just sex

its just sex New Member

YES!!! I love it. It is so sexy and erotic, and when the mood is right, it leads to many other positions!

12. mazdamini

mazdamini New Member

I have done it once and we both enjoyed it alot.

13. Ange

Ange New Member

Rimming is an explosive awakening of the senses. A wonderful experience to give, mind blowing to receive.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Boy, we're really wearing this ass licking thing out lately. There's a thread on every angle, must be the newest fad.

15. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Never done...probably never will. The thought of licking someone's ass is a little disturbing to me....

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've received and given, and it is great. The first time was a long time ago, and unless she was the greatest actress in the world, she loved it. And others since, but not my wife, shé doesn't like any sort of anal play.

Rimming is personal, intimate, naughty and pleasurable.

17. Elvis

Elvis Member

The bidet is a wonderful invention.

Answer to the question, yes.

18. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

yep love it and so does she

19. Jill_c

Jill_c New Member

I have had my ass rimmed by two guys. Have to say it was a surprisingly wonderful feeling.

20. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

Does my wife like rimming? True story from Thursday night.

A couple of 12 hour days at work, followed by several hours at home finishing our little home improvement project, and the wife and I were to tired for anything but sleep. After a shorter day at work, I was able to finish our project in a few hours.

We both showered and got into bed. I was ready for a little fun, but she rolled over and fell asleep; or so I thought. She was in an unusual position. She normally lays facing away from me, and I spoon her. Tonight she was laying on her side facing away from me, sideways on the bed. This, effectively, placed her ass almost in my face. I couldn't help myself, I just had to bury my face in that gorgeous ass. As I began tonging her ass, she pushed back toward me. I slid my fingers into her pussy to find it was dripping wet.

After several minutes of this she said, "You should get my toy."

I got her rabbit vibrator out of the drawer and got back in bed, sliding it into her. I turned on the vibrator and began eating her ass again. She was pushing her ass into my face as I rimmed her. A minute later and she writhed in orgasmic pleasure. But she wasn't done.

"How many fingers can you get in?" she asked. I lubed up my hand and inserted one finger then another. I fingered her ass with two fingers for a minute or so, then inserted a third. She began pushing back, grinding on my hand. I inserted a fourth finger. She pushed back burying my hand in her ass up to my thumb. The feeling my my knuckles popping past her sphincter must have been too much for her, as she came again. This time, I could feel a small squirt from around her rabbit. She doesn't have a squirting orgasm often, but this was a small one.

She pulled away from my hand and said, "I want to get on top."

Finally, I was going to get my throbbing cock into that ass! I lay on my back and she sat on top, her rabbit dildo still in her pussy, vibrating away. She worked her ass crack across my cock, then angled her back so my cock slid into her ass. After the stretching I just gave her, she took me balls deep in her ass. She leaned back, so that my cock was buried as deep as possible in her butt. Then she began bouncing up and down on my cock with her ass, riding me like champion bronc buster. It didn't take long for her to begin her big orgasm. She slammed her ass down on my cock and began grinding, as if 7.5" wasn't nearly long enough. It was too much for me to take. I began cumming. After three days without sex, it felt like I came for a minute, my cock throbbing each time my cum shot deep in her ass. Feeling my cum shooting into her pushed her over the edge. She came hard, and began shaking. She leaned back, so I could turn off the rabbit, as it was too much for her after an orgasm.

She slid off my cock and lay next to me. "I love you" she said.

And I love her too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.