Guys, Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by redhotlobster, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Okay, so my boyfriend wants me to look "sexy" tonight. He said something that shows off my figure and will turn him on. This is our second date and we've been best friends for years. I don't own sexy. This is the best I could come up with. Is it "sexy"?

Attached Files:

2. turbulent

turbulent New Member

You look fine and if you've known him for years, then he probably has feelings that run deeper than what you're wearing

Enjoy your night!

3. I know. But I just want to wow him is all. Thanks!

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I believe that if you "feel" sexy that is half (or more) of the battle. Do you feel sexy in what you have on?

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

RN2 is right. If you feel sexy, you act sexy. And that comes across. The most provocatively dressed woman can be a 'cold fish' if she does not carry it properly.

You look sexy...........

6. bluvm

bluvm Member

I agree sexy comes across in the attitude. You could wear a burlap sack and still be sexy. I like the look personally.

7. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well.. it's not bad. You're showing the top, might depend on the pants - jeans and high heels would make it work I'd think.

Honestly, it's conservative as sexy goes and IMO for a second date I'd say it's appropriate.

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I like the top, especially the way the elastic and the bow draws attention to the shape of your boobs without looking tarty. However if the lace is removable, you could lose that to further enhance your breasts, although I would be content to wear that top as it is.

I would agree with the others though, your attitude determines how sexy you are more than the clothes you're wearing.

9. gvm99

gvm99 New Member

Never hurts to get some thigh highs, lingerie if you will.,, that always works to get me going at least.

10. somhairle

I was just wondering.............. Is that green underwear beneath the dress? If so, how about leaving that off?

Just a thought........... Might be a bit more of a tease?

Anyhoo, my original thoughts still stand. Acting sexy, way more of a turn on!

11. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Agree that the lace needs to go but that top is very flattering... :)

12. one20inafiftyfive

Yep, like others have said, if you feel sexy, you'll be sexy. That said, your attire may play a role in making your feel that way. For instance, wear something you don't normally wear that you feel is sexy. He may not even see it initially. Wear a thong maybe? (unless that's part of your usual attire). Maybe something silky? Maybe omit underwear? Wear jewelry you don't normally wear. Try a different perfume.

Bottom line, you need to feel sexy.

13. wise

wise New Member

Dress looks fine.

But remember your actions are what is important. During dinner put your hand on top of his. If you really like him and want sex,put your hand on his leg. Touch, touch, and touch. Do not be afraid to be the agressor. Guys get tire of being rejected all the time and they like a woman who is willing to take the lead.

14. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

The dress looks fine.

However, IMHO, the sexiest thing is a woman's confidence and her feeling sexy. With my wife, I know that is a tough thing, but for a woman to feel as sexy as I see her is the best. :)

15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Well I like what I see in your pics, no worries there as you have an attractive figure, mmmmmmmm.

I can only suggest not dressing slutty but in ways that compliment your body. Something revealing to a point but decent.
    I am conservative so that's my idea.

16. yuyo

yuyo New Member

I think you look sexy and pretty. Loose your hair too.

17. RawDog

RawDog Member

Lose the green lace top. Your body's built for showing cleavage, so flaunt it. And let down your hair. I'm a total sucker for redheads (since my wife's one) and hair more than anything else displays attitude.

18. My hair was up to show the back of the shirt. It was down for the beginning of the night, but I got so hot from dancing it had to go up.

19. somhairle

Just thought, if you wanted to be really sexy........why wear any underwear?

20. Desert89

Desert89 New Member

Nope, not sexy, at least from my point of view. Too much or better let's say too less. Looks casual, the things that you are wearing are not saying look at me I am sexy. More like look at me, lets be friends.

You need something more provocative, something new. Don't dress like a slut, but you can wear something a bit more spicy, no?