[Ask a Girl] guy's masturbating while you watch

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by gnastybugger, May 12, 2010.

1. gnastybugger

gnastybugger New Member

My s/o love's it when I masturbate for her. Is this common? and what do you enjoy about it? If you do. I get pretty cranked up when she watches and I'm vocal for her pleasure.:eyes

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

me and my bf have watched each other masturbate a few times....or more like, he's watched me masturbate and couldnt help himself so he started rubbing his cock, but i enjoyed watching him watching me

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

I don't know if it's common, but I don't mind it at all. It is a turn-on for me when my guy is playing as a result of me. If I can get him hot n bothered enough to need or want to do it, then that can be pretty hot.

4. BrellMacCahon

BrellMacCahon New Member

Sure, I enjoy watching him jerk off. & why ever not? :) I love the hungry look he gets in his eyes when he starts jerking off.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I do a fair amount of camming with my virtual lover, and I'm a HUGE fan of watching him jerk off but, for some odd reason, IRL watching my husband jerk off doesn't do a thing for me. I guess it's mostly because when he's yanking his crank it's always to get it ready for penetration not with the goal of spilling his load. The look in his eyes isn't "hungry" like Brell's lover; hubby's look is more like quiet desperation. :lol

6. vickisam

vickisam New Member

HUGE turnon! I love to watch my man or my BF, or any guy play with himself. Not sure what it is but I get all worked up when he comes. I love to watch his cock spew all over his stomach. I have been known to clean him up every now and again, when I am really horny.

The only downside is I love to watch a big load. So I often have to decide do I watch first and hope he can get it up again to fuck me, or do I get the sex first and watch a smaller amount later in the night.

Hope that helps!

V