Guys: How many of you can cum in missonairy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Animularisen, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

My boyfriend find it hard to cum in the missionary position.
    Do any other people have this problem... or takes a long while before you do?:ugh

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

We are all different :)
    I am like your boy friend and find it difficult to cum quickly. :)
    you should try perhaps being on top every now and then, for me that always gets me to cum quicker than me on top :)

3. burton

burton New Member

i do easily.. but i'm usually standing up and shes on the edge of the bed.. is that still missionary? thats usually how we finnish

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

5. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

I find it easiest to cum in missionary position. Just looking at my partner's face is such a turn on that I can come with my clothes on and the slightest stimulation while I look at her gorgeous face. Kronnie is right though that we are all different. Try different positions if you need to, or add slight modifications to the missionary position that are conducive to him ejaculating in a timely manner. Let him put his arms in different areas, and maybe even try putting a pillow under yourself.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I seriously cannot remember the last time we did it missionary style. (guy standing at end of bed... her laying on end of bed is NOT missionary - and this is our favorite ending position!) Missionary just seems to limit the movement so much. there are plenty of ways to engage the 'face-to-face' interaction, and still have full access to movement and thrust.

when we first were sexually active together, missionary was a 'norm', but I suppose we have evolved. :lol

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

We like to vary positions, but my wife finds missionary to be her favorite, as she feels 'closer' to me. She loves to hold me close and tight as she's about to cum. :)

And to answer your question, no, no problems cumming for either of us.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Rose , i just put that up to show what the missionary position was :)
    Try evry single position, I am sure you will find a lot that suits both of your needs fully :)

Its a great time when your young to experiment :)

9. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

im usually always on top now.
    I do alot of the things i feel im bad at.
    Too improve.

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, hell, Kronnie! I know that!! Geeash! You dont have to worry about explaining yourself to me.... we've both been around here for a long time. :lol

11. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

i find missionary boring so we rarely do it, or start.
    My favorite position is doggy.
    The way I feel closest to my boyfriend is when I'm sitting on the edge of the sofa and hes kneeling on the floor in between my legs.fucking me that way, I hold him really tight and scratch his back and kiss & nip his front and shoulders.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lol hehehe.
    :bow my bad .
    One of my many failures in life, being overly worried about offending Freinds

Doggy style is a great position for sure.
    another pretty cool one is where the guy has his knees on the bed and arms supporting his body, the female underneath, legs wrapped around the guys waist, her arms around his back or shoulders, so the females body is in the air, and then the guy starts rocking back and forth ( different speeds and depths )

13. Dreama

Gold Member

I like missionary, and my fiance does not have any problem with cumming that way. But, we do like mixing it up.I like missionary though, because I feel closer to my fiance.

14. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

No, I always get there that way. Try having her wrap her legs around you, that feels really good. I usually start out that way and then switch to something else, but sometimes I'm there for the whole time.

15. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

If deeper penetration works for him you could try varying missionary by raising your legs up, holding your ankles and spreading your legs wide, or even hooking your feet under the headboard if you have one this sure does it for my hubby.
    Sometimes he likes to go from laying atop me during missionary to kneeling, and I'll hold my legs straight up, but tightly together. He can hold them, or I can, that sensation tends to put him right over the edge. At times I've opened and closed my legs while he thrusts to put a little squeeze on him repeatedly, and he's enjoyed that, too.
    If you prefer climaxing in missionary, it's easy to move back into that position from either of these right before you do.

Everyone is different as others have said, I hope some of our sharing helps. :)
    *sigh*

Guess you two will just have to keep 'practicing'. :D :naughtydance Yum! :D

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife likes missionary, it is intimate to be face to face and body to body. For me, I find it hard not to come too quickly. It is a looser position, but for me loose is still tight, if you know what I mean. Maybe this is the difference, less tight is still tight enough for me, but not tight enough for other men.

If I am ever in a position where I want to come but can't, I always swap to this position to finish off.

17. igor

Gold Member

We used missionary more than anything else. I never had a problem cumming in that position, in fact I have a hard time lasting as long as I want to.

18. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I cum in missionary no problem. Try some variations like going deep by bending your legs all the way to your chest.

BTW Kronnie nice picture ;)

19. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

i love the way peoples telling me tips. i didnt ask for any lol =)
    i was just asking a general question.

20. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Awwww, sheesh, what were we thinking!?! :nuts