GUYS: how can you tell if a girl is having an orgasm? Signs? How long it lasts?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by john1327, Sep 10, 2014.

1. john1327

john1327 New Member

How can you tell when a girl is having an orgasm? Is it hard to tell? Do you know for sure? What are the signs? What does she do during the orgasm? How long does it last?

2. rosebudnectar

rosebudnectar Member

I'm not a guy...but, when I orgasm, I begin to quiver... My eyes roll back, and close... sometimes I cum a lot of fluid, sometimes not so much... I usually grab my partner in an urgent manner....usually lasts 10-30 seconds. UOTE="john1327, post: 485094, member: 65634"]How can you tell when a girl is having an orgasm? Is it hard to tell? Do you know for sure? What are the signs? What does she do during the orgasm? How long does it last?[/QUOTE]
    Im

Amature, ply and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  3. Exponential6

Exponential6 New Member

Hello,

I am a man, and I have given most women I have been with an orgasm. The women that I gave an orgasm to often had symmetric rhythms that became erratic rhythms of contraction and relaxation of their vagina muscles, a few vaginas would completely relax and a gush of liquid would flow. Also, they were often off in "another world" right before and during orgasm, and most would literally be so sensitive afterwards that they would shoot up the bed and away from me if I touched their vagina.

It is so much fun!

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband can feel me contract, I get louder and more vocal. I also sometimes shake depending on the strength.

ply, Exponential6 and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It varies greatly between women.
    Some simply inhaled deeply then relax, other can be extremely loud and vocal to the point of screaming, yet others utter just whimper and then there are the full blown ones that arch their back, claw and scratch you before falling into a heap of liquid and jello. Yet still other will ride with you wave apron wave of ever increasing stronger peaks before crashing down exhausted.
    The answer is they are all different and the longer you are with a partner the better you can pace it to suit her particular style.

naughty4u, cbrmale and Exponential6 like this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Detecting and causing female orgasm(s) is my super power.
    Nah, it generally happens any time I think about a specific woman hard enough.
    Yes, because they track me down and thank me profusely... then pay me $50/orgasm as I think them into more orgasms.
    Generally lots of moaning, writhing around, squirting, and an occasional hemorrhage from the intensity. If I actually make physical contact her head explodes.
    See: Above
    Anywhere from 0.79 seconds to Never Ending.

Okay, but seriously - see Bushwalker's above answer. It varies greatly from woman to woman and even from time to time. Orgasms are like snowflakes; they're all unique! :p

AGFUNK and Exponential6 like this.
  7. biker061

Gold Member

Mrsbiker usually shudders, her juices flow profusely and change flavor, often she has contractions inside, and she most often verbalizes her approaching orgasm almost like a play by play announcer. I love this woman!

ply likes this.