Guys- help me understand why you love putting your face in your girls butt..

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tonixo, Mar 13, 2012.

1. tonixo

tonixo New Member

lol.. wtf i just don't get it- i don't mind it, but i don't get it.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

not my thing either..may give a little flick of the tongue in that area because she seems to like it.....but i had a friend that talked about stickin' his "tongue up her ass" all the time.....never talked about anything else...:lol

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

have you had it done to you? The anus has a lot of nerve endings as well, and is very sensitive. Just like having a tongue applied to your pussy feels good, so can having a tongue applied to the anus. It's a huge turn on for me to do it, and I know it feels good, so I like doing it. it's not the *only* thing I wanna do, but if my partner wouldn't mind, it's something I'd definitely like doing with them.

4. tonixo

tonixo New Member

well yeah. i just don't understand men's fascination with it. or why they always want to make your ass jiggle.

5. bluvm

bluvm Member

I think it is becoming more mainstream but is still a semi taboo subject. Many people don't like the feeling of it and aren't willing to discuss it. So the more people that like it talk about it the more other little monkeys that follow with out though want the same thing.

Personally, I joke about it with my wife but I am not really into it. She just gives a reaction to it that makes me smile.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Sometimes a good ass jiggle is just a huge turn on. It can be really sexy, and of course it draws attention to some place the guy might want to stick his face and/or cock (or finger(s) or other objects for that matter). It's arousing, period. The taboo of it helps as well.

7. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Watching the ass (or anything on a woman for that matter) jiggle. Guys are hardwired by nature to hunt. So we are naturally attracted to movement and sound. Thus the need to stare as a woman walks by and look when a siren goes off.

For making the ass jiggle, I do it more as being playfull. same for tickling.

Never really felt the need to put my face between the cheek's, will kiss one side or the other when massaging though.

8. Desert89

Desert89 New Member

Ehh no I don't like to do that, I am crazy?!

9. Trond

Gold Member

Kissing butt cheeks is nice. Licking her pussy from behind is great. Looking at girls' butts is yummy.:)
    All the other stuff? Not for me.

#9 Trond, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I thought rimming, which I think this is about, was not for me until a lovely lass in a far away place a long time ago did it to me. It felt so divine, we do have a lot of sensitive nerve endings around and on the anus, I couldn't help but do it to her. She clearly got a lot of pleasure out of me rimming her. We had showered together prior to sex by the way. Also rimming is quite naughty, and this adds to the attraction. Asian women seem to be big on anal play, so I don't think they feel it's naught.

In any case if I had a partner who was comfortable with this and I knew was clean, I'd do it to her in an instant because it is very pleasurable.

11. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

Ass play of any kind is high on my list. It feel great to have a tongue deep in your butt hole and it is an equally great turn on to do it to my wife/someone else. I start out soft, so soft with just the tip of my tongue while holding her cheeks wide open so her butt hole is slightly open and it tickles so I start pressing harder and licking long licks from one end of her crack to the other and then deep in her butt hole as deep as I can get my tongue in her. she gets really horny with me doing this and to keep this short she does the same thing for me and there is no other feeling like it. If you think it is a terrible thing to than don't ever try it but I will tell you you are missing out big time, both in giving and receiving a hugh sexual pleasure.

Taboo my ass.........no pun intended.

#11 litemyfire, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
    ply likes this.
  12. funguyny99

funguyny99 New Member

because asses are sexy

CaramelLady likes this.
  13. one20inafiftyfive

Specifically, you asked why we like putting our faces in our girl's butt. Some responses have been about rimming as if it is the natural progression of putting one's face in her butt. I do not believe that is always the case.

For one, I love the look of it. I love it when my wife is prone with her hips slightly rotated and her legs apart. The goosebumps, the soft, tender skin, the smell, the warmth -- it's all good.

For us, sometimes this is as far as it goes. I just nestle my head into her crack and almost drift off to sleep. It's similar to the sensual, comforting way it feels when I lay my head on her breasts.

Other times, it's sexual and evolves into cunnilingus and/or rimming which may progress to vaginal or anal sex.

As far as "why"? It just feels good.

14. queenmargot

queenmargot New Member

It depends on the context. If we were in the midst of doing it and he pulled out and shoved his face in there my reaction might be something along the lines of "Uh, what are you doing????", but in foreplay it is great. If we have all night long I'll usually do a little teasing, standing in front of him while he's seated on the sofa and imagine I'm a call girl showing off the goods. When I'm gyrating and leaning over that's the perfect time for some face in ass time. The turn on is that he grabs me hungrily. Like the tension is so bad he needs to consume me. That's the biggest turn on. To have him grab my ass and bite down on my cheek and give a lick and hold me close to him while I gyrate and lean over some more.

My point being, it's not so much the sensation of tongue in ass or what have you, it's the sexual tension leading up to it, tantalyzing yet not completely satisfying.

Was this TMI? Haha, I never know for sure.

ply likes this.
  15. Kermit

Gold Member

TMI doesn't exist here

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Definitely an interesting take on it. Wonder how many others feel like this? I know for me it's simply the different and wonderful sensation of a warm tongue on the outside of that region.

As for TMI, see Kermit's post.

17. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I don't. I DO like putting my face in her pussy though.

18. HStein

HStein Member

For us it's definitely a great variation on foreplay. Me, straddling her, massaging her back, rubbing my thickening, but not hard cock on her ass. Then I move down and start kissing the top of her ass crack. As I keep moving down, she starts pushing back toward my mouth. Then both of my hands on her cheeks and I spread them. I call it "opening the present that I want to get as much as she wants to give it to me". It often ends on anal sex, but not always. Sometimes a rimjob is just a rimjob.

19. Redline1

Gold Member

Haven't done it in a while but I love it. It's hot dirty filthy sexy sex. As long as she is moaning from it I will try to stick my tongue in her ass as far as I can go. I like to have her rub her clit about half way through the session so she gets to cum with my tongue barried deep in her ass.

Not to mention the view from this angle (on her knees ass up) is completely intoxicating!!!

Mittimer likes this.
  20. WS4

WS4 Member

For me nothing better than kissing and tounging a freshly washed ass. Move from outside right down the valley work the Backdoor a bit kiss and probe just turns me on mabey there is some pheromones somewhere