Guys have you never not

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Mar 13, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

had sex with someone that wanted to have sex with you and for the ladies has a guy ever turned you down[be honest].

I have a friend that was dating a woman he only liked a little,she came over one night striped naked and was ready to go,but he told he he could not do it and she needed to get dressed.

I took out a woman years ago that had some serious self esteem issues and wanted to have sex, but I just could not do it.

2. sneak_8251

sneak_8251 New Member

Only when my GF has really made me mad! She'll try to use sex to make up for what ever she did to p**s me off. I only turn her down if she tries this too soon, I eventually come around and let her make it up to me! Otherwise, I've never had the misfortune of having to turn down sex. If a lady needs it, I'm here to please!

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Yeah, I've turned down a couple lady "friends" who wanted to be more than friends, and also an ex shortly after we broke up. She didn't want the relationship to end.

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

A few times...One time because there was just not enough liquor in the world, and the other because I just couldnt...

5. souljer_777

souljer_777 New Member

I've never been turned down. One guy should have turned me down though (or I should have turned him down, it was mutual), because it was pretty bad for both of us (we were a little too drunk, and not quite drunk enough...awkward!). I've turned a few guys down though.

6. suite91

suite91 Member

I said no once and regretted it - it would have been a wild time!!! It was her birthday and she was pretty drunk. We had only dated a couple of times and I wanted to be the "nice guy" and not jump her like some horny high schooler. It backfired. She felt rejected and got pissed and told me to leave :eek. I never made that mistake again!

7. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

My first gf wanted me to have sex with her. I declined because I wanted my first time to be a little more special and intimate.
    Now, I always accept sex from my wife unless I'm way too tired to perform correctly.

8. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

Sometimes you just can't. Some girls just want to, but I just wasn't into them so I just wouldn't. Masturbating is better if you know you wont enjoy it with a certain person.

9. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Yes. This girl I was friendly with in High School just came up to me at a football game and flat out asked me when we were going to have sex, giving me this weird intense look and everything. She was cute, but I wasn't that attracted to her, so I was like, you and me? We're friends. Then tried to treat it like a joke.

After that she seemed to dislike me. I guess she didn't like that she had completely thrown herself at me and I shot her down, but I often got random girls turned on who told people they wanted to have sex with me.

10. igor

Gold Member

On episode that come to mind is a number of years ago when we were getting ready to move into our present house. I was in the garage of our old house and the next door neighbor gal came over to talk. She obviously had a few drinks and wasn't real steady on her feet. I know she and hubby were having some kind of problems and she probably had and any sex in a while. She was sure flirting and throwing the hints around. I know I could have lifted her short skirt and taken here right there but I didn't. Never saw her again either although we only live a few blocks apart.

11. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

A few times late and night when I just wanted sleep.

12. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Many years ago I had a woman friend much older than me attracted to me and she wanted to have sex. We were good friends but I had absolutely no attraction to her. I feel the age difference of about 20 years, the fact she had a daughter who was close to my age, and the fact she was a 'headcase' were the main reasons for me not being attracted to her. So after a year as friends in a moment of weakness or pity (to this day I do not know which one it was) we did have sex, one time. The experience for me it was not enjoyable and kind of deterred me from having one night stands.

13. Pride

Pride New Member

Honestly ive turned down TONS!!!!

I was a virgin until not way to long ago.

The reason being i was turning them down. I've had SOOO many offers....and i will often turn a girl down if she is totally drunk....and im sober enough to notice.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...well, I had an offer for an affair with a hostess at a restaurant a while back. She was a hot little Asian-American girl...she gave me a Christmas gift and then essentially invited me to her apartment. I had to say "no" because I'm married and wouldn't cheat on my wife. If I had been single, I would have trampled other customers on the way out the door.

I had an experience at a strip bar where things started to go a little too far. Essentially, the stripper was about to just hop on top and start doing me in the private couch dance booth. I said "We better stop and just call this a dance!"...again, I wouldn't cheat on my wife AND in this case I really wouldn't want any...um..."little surprises" that I can't get rid of, if you follow me.

There's others, but those two immediately came to mind.

BD

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Wow...you've really turned things around, Pride. Not too long ago you were posting about being worried that your GF wouldn't do you, insecurities over a prior BF of hers, etc. Now, you're getting tons of offers AND screwing for hours at a time. Atta boy!

BD

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

There are very few times I actually received offers, but once when I was about 17 or 18 I was shooting pool and a redheaded chick started hanging around with my friend and me. She was okay looking except for a bad case of teenage zits. She started telling me, "Hey man, if you want a woman, I can give you what you need." She told me that about 5 times, and I was like, naw, babe go on now, I'm busy. At the time, I was afraid she might be polluted or something. Now I'm more like... What was I thinking!? In retrospect, I probably did the smart thing, it could have been some kind of robbery setup, which didn't occur to me until later.

Then there was one that I shouldn't have taken, because she was polluted. Let that be a lesson about easy gash.:puke I'm much better now though.:D

I occasionally think of all the girls I could've, should've made moves on. Damn, all the pussy I could have had if I'd known what I know now.:cool

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ditto that. :D

18. Dreama

Gold Member

I've had creepy old guys (who were most decidedly NOT attractive) ask to buy me stuff, when I was a teen. That always gave me a really cold shiver...I mean, what are they thinking?

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Heh, heh... would you like a piece of candy little girl? :dgrin

20. Dreama

Gold Member

I ain't so little anymore, Joe. :phat ;)

But it can be a little unnerving at 13.