Guys: have you ever fallen in love with a woman in public?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by redford2, Jul 1, 2015.

1. redford2

redford2 New Member

I don't just mean checking out a cute woman walking past you but I mean have you turned around and saw a woman so beautiful to you that you just stood there staring for a few seconds in a daze and oblivious to the world around you. If it was a cartoon you would have red hearts suddenly fluttering surround your head (lol). I like to think also of the scene from the movie '10' where Dudley Moore is staring at Bo Derek while she is laying on the beach and he's just entranced. And before people batter me to death talking about its also about personality blah blah blah I KNOW THIS!! I am just talking about initial glances at someone that had you mesmerized and yes one person might consider a woman beautiful while others would not think that so much.

2. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
  3. Barent

Verified Gold Member

What you're talking about has happened to me to an extent, but I'd never say that it was "love", since I can't even recall a single image of what any of them looked like, where I saw them, etc. The movie "10" was entertaining, but Dudley Moore's character was in lust, not love, which he eventually realized.

whybother likes this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

You mean this reaction?

Had that moment with D. Turns out my initial reaction was right -- love that woman. :cool:

whybother and Barent like this.