Guys have you ever faked it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ctown75, Mar 10, 2008.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Before you answer please read all.

I was reading an article on the net and it said a lot of guys are faking it now days because they are just to tired to keep going,they can fake it because they are wearing CONDOMS and how many women see the rubber after you cum,I think it off in a matter of minutes and in the trash. Has any guy out there ever faked it wearing a rubber ?

2. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Its only possible because of the condom.A guys done that with me in the past at least once and I only noticed because he was so quick to get off me after giving an unconvincing sight and get the rubber off (well I caught him once) He had problems finishing (although I don't think it was a medical problem). I was starting to get sore and wasn't attempting to hide it.

I kicked off at first, but then kind of realised it was my fault for being moody about letting him continue so I went down on him, but Told him in future we'd keep going, but not to be turned off if we had to stop and use lube. Generally speaking I think thats the reason for most guys faking oragasms he really only did it out of consideration for me. Actually in his case most of the problem was solved when we stopped using condoms and I started to pinch or scratch him towards the end that would usually do it.

3. eandvk

eandvk Member

Nope....never have faked it, when using a condom or nothing at all...and in the times Ive gotten too tired from thrusting, we just changed positions with her taking over the movements, so from the way I see it, never need to stop....just swap positions.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Yeah, I've been really drunk and just wanted to go to sleep :p

5. benderbot 2.0

benderbot 2.0 New Member

nope; never faked it. If i'm too tired to finish once I've started, it's time to see a doctor.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Nope, never faked it. It just wouldn't be me to fake it. If I were exhausted and just couldn't finish (which I'd really have to be), then I'd just stop and say something like "can I wake you up in few hours?".

BD

7. Dreama

Gold Member

We've gone for a long while before without hubby being able to finish, on rare occasions. If he can't finish, that's fine. We just find something else to do, and are honest with one another.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Nope, never faked it.

9. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've never faked it. Even if it takes forever sometimes I just keep going. I don't think I could manage to get away with faking it anyway. Once we are done we both lay in bed and I don't even worry about the condom. I'll lay there for a little bit and the Mrs. usually ends up taking it off me and throwing it away.

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I definetly have never faked it.
    Anytime I get a hard on I have to finish or be one frustrated
    Guy the next or for that matter that night,
    I have gotten drunk and fucked half the night away
    but when I didn't cum She knew as well as me that
    we had to stop,
    And I have never used a rubber as they wasnt all that
    useful when I got married, And I dont fuck around so
    i don't need one.

Hiker

11. XIII

XIII New Member

Never faked it but if I don't get anywhere and I'm exhausted from pounding away or its getting late. I'll just say I didn't. But I always find it fun even if I finish or not.

12. Steel

Steel Member

I've never faked it because things took too long... Gad, when I was 19 I remember double bagging it to last longer! :)

13. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Once. It was on the second round when I could tell the girl is getting tired and sore

14. sneak_8251

sneak_8251 New Member

A couple times with the GF, only because I had already, and she is about to cum, and we tend to get each other off when we cum. So I go through the whole grunt/yell/hair pull/ thing, tell her, then she orgasms. Then we slow down, and I can get mine again, or maybe the third time. It's more of a timing issue. But then I usually tell her, and she doesn't mind, cuz it worked for her!

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Best policy!

After 40, to have a great hard-on, to bang away for a while, and then just plain get tuckered out and "lose it" after while is very normal! I prefer to just be honest, tell the girl, pull out, wash up, and help finish her off via oral or fingering! If she wants.

16. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

You know some times a little bit of dishonesty can be a kindness. Like I mentioned in my previous post, that ex bf who faked an orgasam with me was doing it because I was getting sore and rather than make an issue of it, he put aside his own gratification and just stopped.

To be honest I think its something that doesn't happen that often and wouldn't occur to most guys to do.

17. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

That'd be it for me.

18. Dreama

Gold Member

While I think it's good that he stopped, there is no problem with being honest about if you don't want to have sex, or not being able to get off, or just being too tired to finish. What is wrong with just laying the truth out there? It wouldn't hurt my feelings.

19. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

Maybe not yours, but some would be. I've had some interesting... reactions... from being honest about being way too tired. If I'm having sex, and just too tired and slow down, I can tell based on their reaction to that how they are likely to react to me saying I'm too tired. It has also been a sign to me whether or not its the kind of person I feel like being around.

20. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, it's simple.If you're too tired, or whatever, and a person doesn't listen to your needs so much you have to lie to get out of having sex with them, perhaps that's not a person that really cares about you...And having sex with them in the first place probably wasn't a grade A idea, and were it me, I'd avoid it in the future. So, I feel like the problem would be solved. Sometimes, my husband is too tired to go on, after awhile, and though he'd like to go on, he's simply worn out. Those times, I try to take some initiative and give him a nice blowjob, which requires no work from his end, AND he doesn't have to lie! Or, if he just wants to sleep, we sleep. It's cool either way. If a person really cares about you, they want your needs to be met and you to be comfortable and happy, I think.