Guys giviong hand jobs

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Seth42, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Seth42

Gold Member

Are there any guys out there that would give a hand job? And are there any women out there that would want to see it?

phish likes this.
  2. alex93977

Gold Member

I probably would given the chance

RySi, phish, HardWood82 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Pantylicker

Gold Member

I've given about 3 hand jobs now love it

Sperm30 and Seth42 like this.
  4. Naturally Free

Gold Member

90% of men give hand jobs to men. Most men are bi-sexual or bi-curious. Bi-sexual meaning they move from men to women in different formats...including oral sex. Most men under this category like to give oral sex to a man. Bi-curious meaning men like to watch men naked and would or do touch them...masturbate. The majority of men like to watch another man cum and masturbate and cum with him if given the chance. So to summarize: most men can engage with another man in some way......

5. BeBop

Gold Member

Would, have, and will again.

HotForHoney, phish and Seth42 like this.
  6. SherwoodDLikelym

SherwoodDLikelym New Member

Seems like an outrageous generality - guess I would qualify as "bi-curious". About 15 years ago, I visited a gay health club a few times, and had the opportunity to give and receive hand jobs. An older gentleman successfully jerked me to climax which really surprised me.
    During another visit, I was given the opportunity to give a hand job, and found it to be quite enjoyable to see the guy shooting his load across his chest.

I would probably feel embarrassed if a woman stumbled across me giving or receiving a hand job with another guy, but would find it extremely erotic for a woman to request to watch us perform hand jobs. That is, any woman except my wife.

attache1 and Gmsexycpl like this.
  7. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Where did you find that statistic? I wouldn't be too surprised if approximately ten percent of men have given a hand job to another man, but 90% sounds preposterous.

Stewty, v-unit, littleshow and 6 others like this.
  8. Lkmccr

Gold Member

Strangely enough I have given a blow job but never a hand job. It sounds like fun though. I would do it

billy55 and HotForHoney like this.
  9. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

What's your source?

10. BeBop

Gold Member

Actually, about 100% - considering pretty much 100% of men have masturbated using their own hands at some point in their life. So, technically, that'd count as giving a man a handjob (even if that man was himself). :p

phish, Sperm30 and alex93977 like this.
  11. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

I always thought they were a waste of time. As stated, we all do ourselves, who could possibly be better at it than the owner. One day a guy asked if he could jack me off. I said sure but was thinking, 'go ahead, waste your time if you want'. Then about 30 seconds later I came.

sensless likes this.
  12. Naturally Free

Gold Member

Over 20 years ago I decided to research empirically about the sexual activities of men. I also had many conversations with many men. In the early days it shocked me that men are driven by a primitive desire of pleasure. Men on men. It was however, enlightening to understand male activity. There is no complex emotional attachment or complexity as with a female. They want to feel the pleasure and they just do it. The men who won't discuss this aspect are fearful of being labelled 'gay.' Which they aren't - it is just a human instinct. I have been to many venues (couples, singles, male, female) The majority of the men want to feel another man, whether it is to feel what it feels like, or feel the excitement it gives. Men work along a spectrum. From the curious feelers to the excited feelers to the masturbation and cum feelers. Then we have the oral sex aspect and anal penetration at the end. My 90% comes from this experience.....

Dave_nz likes this.
  13. whybother

Gold Member

Hardly scientific.

I call bullshit.

v-unit, Mr_E, sensless and 2 others like this.
  14. Naturally Free

Gold Member

S.t.o.p.a.n.d.T.h.i.n.k....rather than dismiss. Your showing your enclosed and narrow subjectivity....

15. attache1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I would like to try giving one, just to see what it feels like. I chat on line to a husband and wife and she wants to watch us do that ..

16. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've never before heard anyone make the assertion that 90% of men have had a male-male sexual experience, even a relatively mild one such as a hand job. This just sounds way too high, IMO.

MOBiGuy, v-unit, Mr_E and 1 other person like this.
  17. sensless

The way we say things may attract listeners... or repel them.

If you'd tell about your experiences and end with something like "many men, maybe more than you realize", or something in the same style, you'd be more credible.

Round numbers like 90 are rarely seen in statistics. Did you calculate it right?

People don't have to believe something just because you say so.

It doesn't mean we aren't interested in what you're saying. It means we're taking it seriously and want to know more. At least, I am. But as much as I'm interested in your personal experience, the moment you make generalizations based of them, it hurts my intellect and I react.

I know I'm often misunderstood, so, to make things clear, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm explaining to you what's the problem with what you're claiming. You may even be right! But your own experience can't be accepted as proof of that.

And I'm still skeptical about the round number. It's so unlikely to find it in statistics, my guess is that you've miscalculated it. Did you divide the number of men you know who gave handjobs to other men by the total number of men you know? How many men do you know? Are you certain of the size of that population? When did you start to count?

Or did you divide by the number of men you've asked the question? Do you ask the question always in the same way and conditions?

What percentage didn't want to answer the question?

Mr_E and whybother like this.
  18. Naturally Free

Gold Member

I feel my two main posts here have been in-depth and overall attempts to clarify my experience over that time. I could have said 'a large proportion' but this would not have been definitive enough from my experience. So I used the 90% rate as a more determined percentage from my experience. And that was what my definitive post was about. Remember, I said my empirical evidence is men want to have an experience with a male, or has had one. You can disbelieve if you like, but I would suggest you enter the realm of group sexual activity over a long period of time to gain your empirical evidence and come back here and put it forward. As further evidence on a smaller scale you will see the majority of replies to this post, from men, have indicated they have or would like an experience with a man....I think that, in some ways, clarifies my posts......

19. whybother

Gold Member

Well of course if you sample men who not only view a sexual forums site, but participate, and then post on a thread about men giving handjobs, you are going to get skewed results.

By asking people "in your experience" it's like asking an athlete who spends his time at sports bars , do most people like football? The percentage is high. But it leaves out all the people that go to the opera or to Broadway shows and art museums. The sports dude never comes in contact with them.

So when you accuse ME of subjectivity, I have to come down hard on you. You are guilty of exactly the type of made up "facts" that are clouding our public discourse.

There are people who work very hard to survey people about sexual activity in a fair and objective manner. Sampling is a very difficult science and drawing conclusions from such data requires complicated math, so don't for a moment think that you don't sound like an ass when you assert that 90 % of men have engaged in any activity simply because YOU asked around.

BeBop, Mr_E, Barent and 1 other person like this.
  20. sensless

What you've said was "90% of men give hand jobs to men."

Anyway, leave it. We're hijacking the thread. It's clear you don't have any real statistics to share with us.

BeBop, Mr_E, Barent and 1 other person like this.