GUY'S. Ever used a cock ring?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by A&L, Oct 7, 2009.

1. A&L

A&L New Member

Ive just ordered one of the adjustable ones.

I was wondering: -

a) Do you put it on when you are soft and judge the tightness?
    b) Do you put it on when you are hard, how tight do you have it?
    c) Do they work, do they keep you up for longer.

I understand that the idea is to stop the blood flowing back from your cock to keep it hard but I'm not sure of the technique.

2. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've never used one of the metal or elastic cock rings before. I do have a leather one though. I was too afraid to try the metal ones. Too unforgiving if it's too tight and you can't get it off! :)

The leather one is fun to use. I usually put it on when I'm soft. Mine has a strap that goes between my balls as well, so sometimes it's not the easiest to get on.

I'm not sure about other guys but when I wear mine I get super hard and my cock is really sensitive. Usually it's quite a chore not to cum really fast when I'm wearing it.

3. SexOnTheBrain

SexOnTheBrain New Member

Yeah I have tried one with my fiance and it was one of the silicone ones. I tried to put it on once I was hard and it snapped and let me tell you, it HURT. We then tried a leather one like Amateur Nudist and we were both completely satisfied. I put it on when I was soft as well and I had a hard time not finishing before my fiance. If you haven't tried one, I highly suggest it.

4. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

cockrings trap the blood in so the penis seems bigger, and it becomes more sensitive. so, i think normally you should put it on when you're hard enough.

5. srhorse

srhorse New Member

Yes I have used a vibrating one on my cock, felt weird but nothing i wouldnt do again.

6. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

Iv defiantly always been curious about a vibrating cock ring.. especially one that focused on the woman's clit and some of the vibration to the testicles....wow, I'm Game:p