Guys, ever screwed married women?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by JuicyB, Apr 13, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Frankly I have. More than once. And I'm feeling ambivalent about it. One part of me says, oh, you're committing adultery, and ruining a marriage. The other part of me says, well, she's not getting enough at home, and you're helping her out! And sometimes the sex is just damned good! Usually they're sporadic and infrequent encounters. What are your thoughts?
  2. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

Sounds like your trying to justify helping ruin someone's marriage. Do you need sex so bad that you're willing to have it with married women? There aren't enough single women to be found?

Of course, maybe I have a skewed view since I was the victim of a cheating spouse. :mad

3. bsxy420

bsxy420 Gold Member

no dave you are not. screwing a married women. yea. i dont care if she isnt getting enough sex at home. talk to her and tell her to fix her marriage. and if there is no fixing it then they should just leave it.
  4. mtoast99

mtoast99 New Member

Well put. :bow
  5. dazed-confused

dazed-confused New Member

Simply put, that's pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself. Especially if they have kids.

Are you that deprived of sex?
  6. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

Well it isn't just the man's fault, the woman does go along for the ride.

I agree that if a marriage is going badly the couple should separate before they hurt each other, but sometimes splitting up isn't all that easy to do.

I would never do it but neither do I judge those that do.
  7. Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels Gold Member

Photos:
    Yes..and a lot more than once too.....:brow
  8. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    It's a normal and natural part of humanity to seek sexual satisfaction outside of a relationship. Extra-marital (or extra-relationship) sex always has been and always will continue to be a feature of humans. I've had sex outside my marriage with women who were in relationships themselves (as we found during post-coital conversations). The comments from somewhere seems to realise the reality of this human condition better than those from somewhere else.

In my case my sex was not condoned but ultimately known of, and it didn't affect our marriage at all. I'd suggest to those whose marriages fell apart after extra-marital sex had a different set of ingredients to us, or maybe different degrees of tolerance.

To answer your question JuicyB, there's one lady who wasn't getting any sex at home, and the time we spent together was electrifying. And even thought it was a long time ago, that episode remains seared in my mind. Sometimes sex can be that damned good!
  9. downloadking

downloadking Member

Photos:
    Nooo Way!! And never will. I'm don't want be to included in any part of ruining someone's life/marriage.
  10. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

I think people who cheat and assist in cheating are the scum of the earth!
    It is never justifiable to hurt someone else like that! Think of the poor partner. I know that I will never ever knowing sleep with a man who has a partner. It is WRONG! He is not mine, he belongs to another woman. If he wants to cheat that is his issue, but I will not assist him in doing so!
  11. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Well, my husband screws me a lot, and I'm married. :) (Ok, it wasn't that funny, I'll move on)

I think it sounds like bad news. You're wrapping yourself up in somebody else's drama, first off. That sounds like it would suck. Second, it's just in bad taste. I mean, if that's how you like to live your life, fine. But, I can't see it as doing someone else a favor. Ultimately, if someone cheats, it's their own fault. But your ultimately getting caught up in someone else's b/s. If I were a guy, I wouldn't do it.
  12. bucky

bucky New Member

Nope, never have never will. I don't cheat, period. My first wife cheated on me and she divorced me. She married the guy she was cheating with(the marriage lasted 1 yr cause he cheated on her)
  13. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

:tsktsk With such a large percentage of married people around the world cheating on each other for varied reasons how can you judge soooo harshly.

You are talking about people you do not know in situations you don't know of.

If you are upset about someone that has done it to you or a close friend then your anger should be directed at those whose stories you know about.

I am not for cheating. But what happened to empathy, even if you think that the couple might have done wrong does it help anyone to hurl insults? How about some constructive criticism, especially considering this is one of the biggest problems that relationships face.

Lets get to know the circumstances better before we start flinging insults and driving potential posters away. Those that have experienced it might be less likely to discuss the issue if they think they might just be ridiculed or insulted.
  14. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

So there are times when cheating is acceptable? No, I don't buy it for a second. Unless you've been cheated on by someone that you put 100% complete faith and trust in, you can't relate to the erosion to the mind, body, and soul that cheating places on an individual. :yell

cbrmale, did your wife know about you sleeping with these other women, or no? You don't have any regrets about your actions?
  15. Joe

Joe Gold Member

I have, with a couple different women, and in the same time period. Obviously both were in bad marriages, and both wanted to stay with hubby for another year or two until their teenage child finished high school. One didn't make it that long, one did. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not all that ashamed of it either. It wasn't me who ruined their relationships; the relationships were dead before I entered the scene. That said, if I could go back in time and make the decisions over again, I don't think I'd do it.

I justified it to myself that if it wasn't me, it would have been someone else, and that their husbands brought it on by ignoring their wives' needs and generally being asses. Looking back on it, I still believe that; I just don't think I'd get involved. It's was not a smart move.
  16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

*sigh*

People, please.

Don't judge.

Answer the question but don't give the OP a lecture on morality, kplsthnx.
  17. rproctor

rproctor New Member

Actually, I read this post and thought to myself, who in their right mind would do something like this... But then I tracked back to age 17 and remembered a girl who I had been working with. She was married and had a child. The marriage was going down the rocks, and she told me that she was going to be leaving the guy and blah blah blah.

We both worked in a bar, (I was a cook cause I was too young to serve liquor), but she was a bartender. At the end of one long night, everyone had finished up their stations and were headed home. At this point it was just her and I left. I was in the kitchen finishing up, and she was waiting in there with me. The whole time, venting about her husband and stuff. I dont remember exactly what their problems were, but from the way she made it out to be, he was just an ass, they fought a log, and he screamed a lot at the kid.

I dont exactly remember how it happened, but one thing led to another and she her hand in my pants grabbing on my cock. At this point, all my sense of morality had been shut off, but to be honest at that age I was more concerned about tasting some pussy rather than ruining her marriage. Needless to say, I did something which I realize now was completely wrong. In fact, that is probably one of the most fucked up things I have ever done.
  18. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Lets hear it

Thanks for bring this up,because every board I have ever read when it comes up the person is attacked and discussion over, so I also want to know about why people have had affairs and how they felt while it was going on and how the felt after it was over,but that never happens because people get slammed,so lets hear what people have to say. Don't slam them if you disagree.
  19. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    The OP said,

If he wasn't prepared to hear people's thoughts he should not have posted the question, IMO. This is a hot button topic and of course people are going to have some pretty strong opinions about it.

When loveit said, "I think people who cheat and assist in cheating are the scum of the earth!" she was just doing as the OP asked, giving her thoughts.

Are people supposed to post their thoughts only if they are good ones that give the OK to sleeping with married women?
  20. Halogen

Halogen New Member

it's an icky thing to do, in my opinion. there's a lot of women out there, why poach one that is already taken?