Guys Ejaculating Cum in Their Own Mouths ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lianna1hotchick, Aug 21, 2008.

1. lianna1hotchick

lianna1hotchick New Member

I was reading a thread here about guys that taste their own cum and that got me thinking. How many guys here have actually squirted in their own mouth? Fresh from the tap, so-to-speak? How did you do it (as in what position, do you have to get on your back and throw your legs behind your shoulders or what). Did your wife help? How close could you get your penis head to your face? How old were you when you first tried it? Do you do it often?
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  2. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

I can do it by myself. I just squirted straight into my mouth while sitting down.
    I did this a few years back. Not often.

3. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I've also read a similar thread and (being the sicko i am :p) i read the whole thread because i was curious to know how they did it LOL
    Alot said they would have their butt up against the wall with their legs in the air or against the wall and a few pillows behind them so they could kinda 'curl' as close as they could so they could shoot into their mouths. A few said this is how they sometimes suck or lick their own cock too!
  4. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

my hubby can't, even if he could I dont think he would!
  5. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

My hubby said never tried never will!!
  6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My hubby wont even kiss me (with tongue) after I swallow so I doubt I am going to walk in on him swallowing his own load ;)
  7. Poky

Poky Banned

Never find me doing it either...just something wrong about even trying!!
  8. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I can shoot pretty far over my head, if I'm laying down...

So I have gotten some on my face and in my mouth by accident before.

My g/f finds it hilarious when she gives me a handjob and I nail myself.. but what can you do?

I find that if I just let go it feels so much better than if I hold back... the only problem is when I let go, I shoot really far and sometimes can catch a load in the face.

It's my own cum so I don't really get to worried about it.
  9. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    The thought of a man swallowing his own cum makes me sick and if my husband did it, I'd be disgusted. :down
  10. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

There was a clip i watched a while back, seemed normal enough....but then, at the end of it he pulled out and put his hand out to catch his own cum and then he slurped it out of his hand!! OMG I almost threw up right there and then. It was just wrong IMO... YUK!!!!!!
  11. anthony186

anthony186 New Member

i did it once wanted to try it but i didnt like it
  12. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New Member

Photos:
    That's what I did when I licked and sucked myself. I did shoot into my mouth using that technique, but only once or twice. I did it when I was in my late teens, early 20s, and I think it was just more of an experimentation-type thing than anything. I didn't do it after that because it wasn't especially pleasurable.
  13. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

I'd be too scared of getting pregnant :nerv
  14. latinlegacy

latinlegacy New Member

huh prego by mouth lol
  15. dssking

dssking New Member

I've done it... don't mind it actually. Consequently, I'll snowball with my wife after she's taken it in her mouth and am slowly working up to the creampies.
  16. Frankie

Frankie New Member

WOW

i can not see that happening
  17. Golden

Golden New Member

Never done it, never will.. I have tasted it though, kind of against my own will.. and i kind of asked for it :S I asked my girl how it tasted after we had sex one time, and she couldnt really explain it properly.
    The day after, she had given me a handjob, and after it she told me i could find out bye myself. And she insisted that i should lick her finger, just to taste. I felt it was really awkawrd and sayd that i didnt want to. But then i felt bad for her, i mean, why should i enjoy that she does something for me that might taste like shit without even have tasted it for myself. So i did it and it didnt taste well.. I guess some people like to taste their own stuff, but not me...

Ive never tasted it before, and i will not under any circumstances do it again.. hopefully! :S
  18. Drakonnen

Drakonnen New Member

Eww, this doesn't not sound fun at all.

I've had times, especialyl back in college when I was getting a lot of hand jobs that if I was super turned on, I could easily spray that far, and did, getting up to the shoulders/neck an yes even face. Between that and the bed, it would be quite the mess to clean up and so I'd just make it a point to hold my hand in front of it if it was really starting to shoot that far.

That said, I definitely never had the thought to open my mouth during it, nor would I, lol. I guess the closest I've ever cum was kissing a girl after she had gone down on me, but not like she was holding it there in waiting or something, eww.
  19. Brianbat420

Brianbat420 New Member

you know sometimes I will just get the urge to try (Have done it onve before) but everytime I get to the point and in the right position I just cum into the wind (Tub).

I like the idea of a girl to dominate and wouldnt mind, but not really want, if a girl wanted to snowball or anal but as soon as I cum my mindset changes. All of the crazy things I want and like just go out the window.

Going with the title sometimes I want to but when "Game time" hits I just cum elsewere.
  20. bigtool

bigtool New Member

Shes 100% right never even thought about tasting my own cum.