Guys,do you go down on your girl?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by noneforme, Jan 21, 2008.

1. noneforme

noneforme New Member

Back when I actually had sex , I was borderline obsessed with it. The only reason I would stop was to keep my dick from exploding.

2. ElectricLight

ElectricLight New Member

Guys, do you go down on your girl?

When my boyfriend and I of about 7 months first started dating he'd go down on me all the time(sadly he was never very good at it) However, now he won't ever really go down on me at all. MAYBE once a month and only for like 3 minutes. I can be fresh out of the shower and shaven and still the same results. Its not a matter of smell because any previous guy and him in the beginning never complained. I go down on him pretty much every time we have sex, and even when I just feel like pleasing him. Do you guys go down on your girl? or is it something guys just dont like doing really? How can I get him to go down on me(and be good at it)??

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Second question first, most women don't orgasm from intercourse, so it takes something else. Oral sex is intimate and delightful, so I almost always perform oral sex on my wife until she orgasms, however long that takes. The same for most other partners in my life.

The second bit is as much your responsibility as his. Mastering oral sex is difficult, and even when you start to get good at it, every woman requires a different technique. I learned oral sex when a lady showed me how she masturbated herself: where she touched, how fast, how hard. I imitated her masturbation using oral sex, and it worked. Even if you don't go so far as showing your boyfriend, he'll still need some guidance as to what to do, how to do it and so on. Without guidance, we men struggle, and perhaps in the struggle we lose heart. The worst is the woman who is passive, laying back and wondering why we aren't doing it very well. We can't, we need feedback.

In any case talk it through with your boyfriend, especially as it seems that you enjoy him doing this to you. You'll need to be subtle about offering to improve his technique, as it may hurt his ego. But if you can show him without hurting his pride it might make all the difference to your enjoyment and his enthusiasm.

4. cook74

Gold Member

Going down on my partner is something that I would never give up doing. We both like it.

You mentioned that he was never good at it, so maybe he has issues with his performance and doesn't like to do it as often because of these issues. Maybe with more encouragement and instruction from you he could get back into it better than ever. But you must be encouraging even if at first he doesn't blow those cute little socks of your feet.

5. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

My boyfriend has gone down on me about 3 times in the 3.5 years we have been together! I've kind of got used to not having it now so it doesn't bother me too much although i would love to have it done to me. But it is my own fault as i have never asked for it. And i feel uncomfortable giving blowjobs (makes me nervous, worry i'm not going to be good enough etc) so i only rarely give blowjobs, usually when drunk as he never asks for oral sex either (if he asked for it i would). But i am working on the blowjob thing so hopefully eventually he will want to do the same for me.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I do probably 75% of the time when we have sex. I'd be happy to do it every time, but sometimes she doesn't want it.

7. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Yes,I love going down on a woman.That is one of my favorite part about sex with women.It's a big turnon for me to do that to women and see how much pleasure thet gets out of it while I am doing that to them.

8. eandvk

eandvk Member

I absolutely LOVE going down on my wife, and do so every time we have sex,. It turns me on watching and feeling her body react to the stimulation Im giving her, and yes , she reaches orgasm every time.Sometimes I take it nice and slow and other times Ill just dive right in....the only thing that I dont like about it, is her clit is so sensitive after orgasm that I have to stop....she pulls me away..........Id go down on her for hours if she let me...........to keep it fun, we change positions in the way I eat her.....at times she'll lay on her back,at times Ill have her sit on my face or she will face my toes with her pussy over me as I hold her ass, or me on top of her facing her toes.....and my personal fave is her on her hands and knees with me behind her...what a view and access! I couldnt imagine sex without me going down on my wife or any of my before marriage partners.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

So far all the Guys say
    Hell Yes We Love Eating Pussy
    I love it when the lady just climbs on top straddles my face, puts her hands
    on the headboard or wall and grinds her pussy into my face.
    Any man that doesn't like to eat you doesn't really enjoy
    good sex, So dump Him and get one that does.

Hiker

10. poster_guy03

poster_guy03 New Member

Oh mannnn..... I love to do this to a woman. There are two reasons. It always gets them off (it's worked with all the women I've been with), and I love the texture, taste and scent of a womans bits.

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Wash up, then speak up!

12. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

I do it as much as I can. I love it.

13. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

yeah i love it with some girls, some not so much. Much like girls and swallowing, the taste difference can really affect how you act. Most girls though I have loved going down on. One girl neither me nor her could get enough of the taste, she would always stop me when I was going down, fingering, or fucking her so she could taste her juices off me.
    It does take a little different technique on different girls but once you know whats what and try out different things you can tell from t he moans what works. My last ex couldnt handle it, I could go down for one minute and she was shaking and had to stop me. I loved the reaction. She was so sensitive there. I did get her to let me do it enough a few times to get her to full blown orgasm and it was just wild.

14. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

i absolutely love going down on my girl.....LOVE IT!! I will do it as much as she lets me....I also love fingering her when I am down there and then having her lick her own juices off of my fingers....she seems to really get off on this.

15. cook74

Gold Member

It is also nice, in certain positions, if she is playing with her clit while I am down there. I love to feel those fingers brush the top of my head or forehead and come up to kiss and lick those those fingers as they are working their magic. :brow

16. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Hell yes :woohoo

17. telemus2001

telemus2001 New Member

any time i get the chance to, im going down :D

18. Lefty'sLefty

Lefty'sLefty New Member

You betcha

Love it. Goood times for sure :blowjob

19. itsjustme48

itsjustme48 New Member

I would go down only with a girl i was having a real relationship with.... i think, haha

20. schlong

schlong New Member

Nothing gets me off more than having my lass sit on my face!