Guys . . do you ever just let go?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by globesk8r, Oct 20, 2007.

1. globesk8r

globesk8r New Member

When I make love with my wife, I always worry that I'll be able to satisfy her and not lose my control before we actually have intercourse. Once in a while I think about just letting go, like when she's got a hold of my weiner and it feels soooo good - I try real hard to make her feel good and sometimes I think I'm getting the short end of the stick . . so I sometimes think, why not let go and enjoy the feeling that I try to give to her . . yea, it would be messy and maybe she'd get pissed but it's supposed to take two to make love, right? Any thoughts?

2. xplodez

xplodez New Member

every once in awhile if you want to just last a quick 4 or 5 minutes and just let go, your welcome to do that... i would say that rarely but on occasion i just really want a quickie and knock it out fast as possible.. yes totally selfish in a way, but hey, i give her everything alot as does she, but once in awhile we as are they allowed to be a little selfish... i say go for it! =) just next time you want a full session concentrate on her a little extra that time if you want.. maybe a little more than usual, then she will see that its not always just about you.. just my 2 cents because thats how i have done it in the past..

3. cook74

Gold Member

Hey, I'm only human...:(

I can't always be the perfect lover... So yes there have been times when I've let go even though I should have tried to hold it off. If I'm inside though it doesn't mean the fun is over as I can stay hard for round two(sometimes).

But during foreplay... forget it, I blow my load and her face drops like its all over. Personally if I was her I would take it as a compliment (if I could make her orgasm so easily I would be chuffed).

Normally its not too difficult a thing to control.

4. bthornton

bthornton New Member

yep quickies are great sometimes.

My wife is really cool about them, sometimes she gets off sometimes she doesn't but she always. She does however say it's always fun, even though she doesn't have an orgasm every time just getting fucked is fulfilling to her in that sense.

I typically make it up later anyway :D

5. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Men aren't supposed to be mindless sex machines. Sometimes stuff feels good and requires an orgasm. Nothing to be ashamed about! After that, you could bring her to orgasm, or just give it to her good next time. No biggie :)

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Quite true, if anything we are to be mindful sex machines. Mindful of the needs and desires of both partners.

Thusly, there are gonna be times when everything isn't perfect. Welcome to the real world.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Agreed!

8. somedude99

somedude99 New Member

yea sometimes I find I really don't enjoy sex. I work so hard to make her cum and concentrate on her. when I finally get off it isn't very good since I wasn't concentrating on the feeling or getting into it. so afterwards she's satisfied and I'm not.

9. Kanto

Kanto Member

My wife and I understand that there are times when her pleasure is the center of our focus, and there are times when my pleasure is the center of our focus.

10. somedude99

somedude99 New Member

yea it pretty much always ends up being about her pleasure, mine is just an aside

11. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Ok...

...what go on around here? Lately, we've been getting a bunch of odd questions like men who don't like blow jobs and want to know what to do about it and guys who can't have orgasms from missionary/blow jobs/doggie/ etc.

And now, whether or not it's OK to 'let go' during sex???

WTF??? That's the whole entire point. I mean, you can't fly without going up in the air. You can't rappel without stepping over the edge. You can't be honest with someone without telling them what you think and feel and you can't have sex, at least I didn't think so, without letting go!

Good Lord, nothing is more glorious than when your women lets go! She's lost it, writhing, starting to cum, one big nerve ending. The only thing better is when you're in the same state at the same time.

I don't mean to be insensitive or to be a prick about this, but, yes, by all means, let go during sex! Perhaps I am misunderstanding the question???

She grabs wiener. It feels good. You blow all over the place. Then, when you regain your composure, do something for her. Eat her, suck her tits, caress her, nibble on her, kiss her deeply, rub your cum on her tits, kiss her neck, use a vibe on her, finger her, whatever. Pretty soon you'll be hard again and go form there!

By all means, LET GO!!! Again and again and again!

12. Gideon

Gideon New Member

I always make a point of pleasing her to orgasm before mine (unless it is one of those nights we mutually decide on a quicky).

Then once she is satisfied, If I come quickly once I enter her, she is not disappointed from not having long intercourse sessions.
    so, make sure she is satisfied, and most times she will not care if you can't hold it back.

13. mxlonerider

mxlonerider New Member

Honestly, if I want to come, I'll come. The gf doesn't mind in the least, she does in fact take it as a compliment.
    I think that if you're having to hold back, you're not going to enjoy it as much, and as a result neither is your partner. I had this problem, and what ended up happening was that I concentrated more on not coming than on pleasuring my partner (and myself, heh) and thing weren't as good- eventually it got to the point where sometimes I couldn't enjoy it at all. Eventually I talked to my gf about it, and she told me how she felt about it. Never had any problems since.

14. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

when he lets go it's 10x better for me. The deeper and harder he thrusts the more I enjoy it so it's a win, win situation

15. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I like quickies, but i really like making her cum...then I let go.

16. Nobody

Nobody Member

Modern Satisfaction

I always try to please the woman I am with via an orgasm during foreplay, and through rubbing her clit during sex either with a free hand or preferably through the way my body rubs against her during intercourse.

I am selfless during sex.

I understand that the popular movement for women to "fight to get theirs" stems from decades of men satisfying themselves then rolling over leaving the woman unsatisfied, but today things are just as bad just flipped.

In my on-line reading (articles and blogs alike) I find that today women are demanding (and rightfully so) nothing less than erotic, sexually fulfilling orgasms, but are in turn handing out very mechanical solutions to men. The men may ejaculate, but they are doing so in no more a pleasing way than if they just took a hold of the situation themselves.

So while I would much rather participate in sex that is equally satisfiable, the sad reality is that if men want sex that is as amazing as women are wanting maybe we do have to "just let go" when it is best for us, then promise the next go round to be for her. Just sayin'

17. hayes1677

hayes1677 New Member

yeah i have let go but no reason why you cant carry on tho i always still hard