Guys ....can you relate to this?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by clubber_stevens, Mar 25, 2016.

1. clubber_stevens

I have always had a specificsexual turn on when with a woman sexually but I could never really understand why. Its not a problem or anything and I just enjoy it but I am very curious of the psychological "meaning" or explanation is to why this may be so arousing for a male. To many it may seem minor but its really powerful to me and just makes for a very pleasurable experience each time. I hope I don't weird anyone out too much but I was hoping another guy could relate to it so here goes....

I love to have my full erection teased by my girlfriend when I am on my back and usually restrained by handcuffs. She started off not so good but over the course of about 4 years she has become a pro dick teaser with her hands and fingers using me as practice. She is by far the BEST but what makes her so erotic in her actions is not just her sensual touch and taunting words but how she moves when she is doing this. She moves in a sort of almost "robotic" precise manner with her hands and whole body. Its like she will move with such exact precision and stop her hands dead still when she needs to when taunting my manhood then proceed to open her mouth then close in a sort of almost "mechanical" way (lol) its weird to explain but I hope a guy can understand what I mean. A full example is one weekend I was spending the whole day handcuffed naked to her bed (I like bondage) while she just went about her day and occasionally came into the room to taunt me. By the end of the day I was extremely horny after hours of non-stop handjob cum-denial to the point it really got actually torturous lol. So at the end I was cuffed to the bed naked with a throbbing hard on after she was taunting me with lowering her panties over my dick which took about 2 seconds.to get hard.....she kneeled in between my legs then smiled at me knowing I was horny to the extreme with a throbbing hard on. She then reached for the bottle of lube she kept handy and it was at this point she adopted this weird almost "mechanical" exact precise type way of moving (lol) she held the bottle up to make sure I saw it and had her other hand on her hip then smirked and looked into my eyes and said "you know what comes next..." I did a soft sort of light groan of despair and pleasure. She then prolonged eye contact some more just to see the look of dread on my face while I groaned. She kept DEAD still and undid the lube bottle clip thing with one finger in such an exact and precision way while still looking into my eyes wih a big taunting smirk. Then she moves hand forward with the bottle whilst looking at my dick and tilts herself back a few inches but does so in such a way that its almost "mechanical/robotic" (lol) and when she stops moving back she even sort of very slightly and "mechanically" bounces back and forth a little lol. She then tilts the bottle over my dick with a precision straight movement then opens her mouth very wide and starts moving the bottle upwards about a foot above my dick with precision. Then she tilts the bottle more very "mechanically" and the lube starts coming out onto my head as she gently circles it round whilst very suddenly turning her expression into a sexy pout. She made sounds a taunting "ooooooooooooooooo" with her pout as she was circling the bottle of lube gently over my penis. Everything was done with such a precise and robotic movement and was hot as hell! that was basically the best example I could explain of this sexual type behaviour.

The sensation feeling of being taunted and teased and touched in this exact "robotic" or "mechanical" manner (lol) is a truely heavenly and euphoric feeling I mean like better than any drug on earth and no I don't have some weird cyborg fetish lol its just the only way I could describe it that guys might understand more.

Yes its strange but I was hoping just SOMEBODY out there could relate to it somehow at least a little and maybe if I am lucky I can find out why this act is so extremely sexually arousing and YES obviously its just sexy but please go more in depth. I love it!!!!!!! maybe some women can relate to how their male partner likes this also.

Barent likes this.
  2. clubber_stevens

want to shed anymore light on this? how exactly can you describe how it works?

3. clubber_stevens

yeh ok but I don't think you are really following exactly what I am getting at wih my original post. Its not so much the bondage but its the way she moved and touched. I think it might help if you looked at bits of it again.

4. _Acid

Gold Member

I'm not qualified to awnswer this, but I think it was a mite too long to read, making people not want to read it, and then not awnswer it because they didn't read it.