Guys-best masterbation DIY lubrication?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by CyberGuy22, Sep 24, 2007.

1. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

Personally, I go for something with a mix of johnsons baby oil (great for rubbing the head) and shower gel. But I'm looking to broaden my horizons a little bit.

Suggestions?.

Thanks

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have been dared a few times in the past to try vaporub ( that def brings a whole new tilt to things )
    not for the faint hearted

Theres a number of things i have used from dares.
    but Vegatable oil ( is quite the lubricant hehehe )

3. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

Vaporub? Ouch!

I might consider trying it just for the hell of it with a girl but not on my own. I'd be afraid. :,(

Another combo I use is baby oil, hand cream and an orange sliced in half. lol

It's actually quite good. Just rub the orange slice against the head of your penis. It feels quite good but I do it rarely.

4. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

KY Sensual Silk Tingling.

Seriously my favorite for both DIY and intercourse. I actually heard an ad on XM radio the other day to try it 50/50 with KY Warming liquid - Tried it. This is definitely a winner.

5. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Just regular KY,, Mistakenly did use Medicated Vaseline, a long time ago. And I guess it kinda had the same affect as Vaporub would, NOT reccommended !!!

6. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

Nice suggestions :)

Has anyone else used a banana peel?. Peel the banana, TAKE THE BANANA OUT (lol) and slide the your penis into the skin. Just hold the banana skin and masturbate. The inside has a natural lubricant that not only smells good but feels great!.

7. igor

Gold Member

Whatever you do - stay away from Ben-Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. excal04

excal04 New Member

Vapor Rub? Vicks Vapor Rub?!!? WTF lol!!!!

Moving on, baby oil is great for a long session alone.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

:lol Is that a banana in your pocket...:brow...Why, yes, yes, it is a banana! I think this wins the award for Most Creative Sexual Use of Food ;) Hmm, that would make for a very unique and yummy combo jerk-off/BJ session.

Some guys love to use "Gun Oil" (yes, there is a lube that goes by this name). I don't know if it's actually any better than ordinary lube, or if its primary appeal to guys is in the name.

danrb007 likes this.
  10. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

haha

Well, not only does it feel great but afterwards I've been told it tastes very banana like. :)

Also, remember guys- don't be afraid to cum in the banana skin. It's mess free! ;)

11. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

KY warming, very nice (in the voice of Borat). pick some up at your local wal-mart or grocery store.

12. CyberGuy22

CyberGuy22 New Member

Just wanted to say that sounds like something Charles Manson would use. :/

Oh man, want guy wants to rub one out using "gun oil"?. lol

13. Themahn

Themahn New Member

Extra virgin oliveoil... of course ;-)

14. Plums

Plums New Member

as a young, experimenting teenager i would try allsorts of things. i found hair conditioner to be a good one, sun cream was ok, obviously vaseline, and a number of other household things.

one not to use, most definitely not, is medicated shampo such as 'head & shoulders', used it once, when about 14, when the conditioner had run out in the shower room. felt ok at the time, but due to a family intrustion the the bathroom, i stopped short towelled myself clean, the next day was hell, and the following few, thought i'd got lepracy or something, not nice !!!

nowadays it's usually proper lube, or the mrs :). that said, i do still occasionally use conditioner, or even shaving gel if shaving my balls, just can't help it on occasion !!

15. redorn

redorn New Member

I've found olive oil works damn well.

pros: give good lubyness, absorbs into the skin when you're done, not too expensive (I've never bothered to compare it to "proper" lube for price) and you don't have to worry about someone finding the bottle. (its also supposed to be good for your skin to rub olive oil into it...)

cons:gets a little messy if you spill it on clothes etc, tends to rub into the skin and dry out after a while (just whack some more on and you have plenty of time to get the job done anyway, its just the extended sessions that need more) and it may be a bad idea to use it as a lube for sex (weakening condoms and suchlike)

16. smile

smile New Member

chamomile skin-oil

randomly tested some stuff and it works great for DIY plus it's also really nice for the skin ;)

17. dxug

dxug New Member

shaving cream has a nice feeling, anyone ever tried it?

danrb007 likes this.
  18. buddy0975

buddy0975 Member

Shaving cream is good, so is soap with a little bit of water... almost always just use my own spit though.

19. fck_bud_e

fck_bud_e New Member

Soap going inside the tip is not fun! I use regular lotion, used lube on my fleshlight when I had one. It just felt wierd looking at it when I wasn't using it so I tossed it.

20. pdicky

pdicky New Member

personally i use pure romance whipped. works AWESOME. kinda like ky but better scented. have used hair conditioner and some vic's rub on the balls. thats a nice warm tingly feeling. not too much tho..