Guys and Panties Follow-up

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by heidikf177, Apr 8, 2008.

1. heidikf177

heidikf177 New Member

I read the post below and posted to it, but I also wanted to post my thoughts up front to get some feedback on my expereince with this. Ive been lurking here a while, but when I saw this I figured that I just had to sign up and comment on this one!

I'm a successful professional woman and my hubby has always shown a fair amount of interest in what I wear to the office each day, particularly what I have on under my skirt suits. One day when I was getting ready for work, he was really showing some more than normal interest in the undies I was wearing. So I figured I would call him on the carpet. I hiked up my skirt, took the panties and pantyhose off, handed them to him and told him to put them on since he was so interested. He was hesitant at first but after some encouragement, he actually tried them. I had him keep them on for a few minutes so he could experience the feel of what it was like to wear my silky panties and sheers. He really enjoyed the feel of the texture and the snug fit and I thought that it was kind of neat for him to be able to experience it. I've been tempted to suggest it to him again. Any thoughts on this? Anyone ever try anything similar?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Whatever floats your boat. It's really cool that you are supporting your hubby's interest. If my hubby wanted to try mine, I wouldn't mind, as long as he bought his own, if it became a regular thing. Sounds neat!

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I, too, think it's really cool that you're supporting your husband's interests :) Sure, go ahead and suggest it to him again...he may be feeling a bit shy and awkward about it and need some gentle encouragement. Once he realizes that donning ladies' undergarments is perfectly A-OK with you, that he hasn't been emasculated in your eyes, the two of you might get to really have some fun with it :brow

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Seems a little weird to me! I think that thin strip in the crotch of the panties would split my balls apart!

5. cook74

Gold Member

Unless you two are of a similar size I would suggest that he gets his own ladies under garments. My wife went off at me for stretching hers before :yell

I thought it was kind of sexy that you took your underwear off and gave it to him to try on there and then. If my wife did that I would be too hard to keep everything in place :brow

6. heidikf177

heidikf177 New Member

Well Cook he did get very excited, but the pantyhose kept him well in place! There was something kind of neat in seeing his masculinity straining against the feminine material of the panties and pantyhose that made it exciting in a forbidden kind of way

7. pantycouple

pantycouple New Member

My husband loves wearing silky satin panties, and I love when the both of us are wearing satin panties and we are having intercourse. We both just pull our panties to the side and the feeling of the fabrics rubbing against each other is awesome, not to mention I can reach around or under and feel the rest of him that is still in panties, balls, butt, etc, and he enjoys seeing me still wearing panties while we have intercourse. Check out our profile for more about us.

Attached Files: