Guys and girls, what's your favorite part about oral?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AGirlCalledKitten, Nov 8, 2012.

1. AGirlCalledKitten

AGirlCalledKitten New Member

Just wondering how other people see it. It freaking fascinates me from a psychological standpoint to see how different people view or react to sex.

My favorite part of giving oral is the way he enjoys it. I like to watch him enjoy himself.

My favorite part of recieving oral is the way he goes crazy licking and slurping and watching him do it. I also really enjoy the fact that he won't let me reciprocate while he's doing it, because he wants me to enjoy myself, so he'll masturbate while doing it. It's just pretty damn hot.

2. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Damned if I know...I love making her writhe & cum...especially right in my face...the wetness & the heat are really hot...might have to go with her female scent? I seem to react very much to smell...and hot vulva is extremely stimulating...I am that way with regards to her pee as well...:):lol:eyes

3. Clintriprock

Gold Member

On the giving end I love it when she cums and I'm trying to keep my mouth on her pussy. It's kinda like trying to ride a bucking bronco. When I'm getting it I love it when she really gets into it and I'm watching her big tits move with the rythym.

4. just4fun

Gold Member

Um on giving I like hearing him moan and I like to challenge myself by going deeper each time.

On getting I just love it lol.

5. diehard

Gold Member

All of the above, love giving and getting

6. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

It's all about the site for me. Watching my cock disappear in her mouth, outstanding. Also, watching her lips quiver when she cums, gets me going so much.

7. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I love how giving stimulates all 5 senses at once. The sweet salty taste and smell of her juices. The sounds of her moans of delight. The sight of her pretty pussy lips swelling with arousal, changing shape as I stimulate her towards orgasm. The feel of her firm mound, soft lips and hardening clit. The strategy of avoiding her clit until the right moment when her desire is at its peak. The concentration it takes to maintain contact with her clit once I am licking it as she thrusts and writhes in pleasure and the excitement of knowing she's about to come. The sudden fear that if her orgasm lasts much longer I will pass out from oxygen deprivation as her thighs squeeze my head tight into her twat. And the muffled sound of her screams of release. The smell and wet feel of the puddle she leaves behind as it fills the room. The lingering announcement of our love.

Oh sorry you just wanted one favorite thing?

I guess I would have to say giving it.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

***It's far better to give, than to receive ....

***unless you're with sluttyfairy. ('Cause that woman's got serious skills) ....:D

9. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

I think my favorite part about giving oral is giving him the release he needs in order to "be right". Feeling him in my mouth is something else altogether, especially when you have an oral fixation like mine. It could just be me but the skin on a penis is seductively smooth. I can't get enough of it. Seeing the cumshot is just like witnessing a masterpiece...it's like, I did that. lol.

Receiving oral is erotic in its own way. I like the idea of my lover using his mouth to soothe me. I love the idea of a man devouring my wetness. Its like the ultimate portrayal of love (or lust, lol). To "want" to bury your face in my pussy....how can you not enjoy that?

10. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I like this girl

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

She shure talks purdy, don't she?......

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm not all that into receiving but giving mouth to pussy is the ultimate male submission to your lover and I just love doing it until she cums & cums!

13. Essene

Gold Member

Performing- the satisfaction of providing pleasure for my S.O.
    Receiving- Nothing really.

14. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

That's probably a first that I have heard a guy say he isn't into receiving or that they have no favorite part when receiving. Have you passed that phase of life? Did something happen? Or have you not yet had your mind blown from oral stimulation? Just curious...

15. Essene

Gold Member

I don't have any valid theories as to why I don't get much out of fellatio. As a manner of foreplay it's fun to an extent; but I have never gotten anywhere close to a climax. Aside from my S.O. liking it (or wanting to do it) it's a waste of time to me. Perhaps I haven't yet felt comfortable enough to allow that part of myself to be manipulated. But I'm going to stick with the physical side of it over the psychological.

16. taster7734

taster7734 Member

You may include me..I have never cared for bjs...:ugh

17. puddlejumper2

puddlejumper2 New Member

I usually get far more out of giving than taking but, on the receiving side, what I really love is how creative my woman is. Also, she pays close attention to how what she's doing is effecting me. Since I respond differently to what she's doing from one day to the next, paying attention to what's getting me turned on, at that moment, really makes a difference. But, or perhaps I should say, "Butt," the thing that will take me over the falls the quickest is when she combines seeing how deep she can take me while massaging my prostate at the same time. When she does that, I totally understand the French term for 'Little death," when talking about the big O.
    On the giving side of things, what's not to love. First, I think a woman's body is God's best artistic accomplishment. So, any opportunity to appreciate good work, up close and personal, suits me just fine. Along with enjoying how I know doing one thing or anoher makes her respond, I like slowly, or as slowly as she'll let me, working her up to a fever pitch until she lets go and seems totally out of control. Now that's a feeling of accomplishment.

18. phish

Gold Member

I love giving it seeing her in enjoy it and giving my wife a orgasm (and maybe the taste). I think that is hotter then getting myself.

19. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

i love giving my boyfriend head, i love his facial expressions, deepthoating, and when he pushes my head down on his cock, cause i know hes enjoying it. i just loveee knowing he is loving every second of his cock in my mouth. i also love swallowing his cum, then hopping on his dick and fucking him :)

20. sandwich

Gold Member

Below I am quoting myself from another thread....

"I would say I need to suck your cock. And that's because of the phenomenon whereby if I get to do that then anything a partner would do to me would be so much hotter and my orgasm would be far more intense. Pleasing a partner orally and seeing the reaction is a happy thing. I seem to have some sort of psychological confusion thing going on whereby I treat giving head as a need as opposed to a want. Call it an oral fixation if you want. I really have no explanation for it. Been feeling pretty needy for a while."

So it's the above and also the visual of a hard cock and the taste. I'm a bit of a cock worshiper.