[Ask a Guy] Guys and Girls: Grower vs Shower

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by APalmer29, Jan 3, 2012.

1. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

Quick back story then a question for guys and girls?

I am curious to find out if most guys are "Growers or Showers". I am wandering because some days, flaccid I look like an 11 year old boy and others days I look and feel average but still smaller than the norm. The other night I was at a bar and it happened to be one of those nights when my little friend really did live up to his "little" status. I became embarrassed as I am 22 years old, 6'3" and I was standing next to guys of smaller stature, and I glanced around to see what everyone was packing in order to compare. From what I witnessed, it seemed to me that most guys are showers. I am a definite grower. I am happy with my actual penis size 6" long and a little over 5" in girth, which is slightly above the average size. Its just embarrassing to appear so small, even when no one is looking. - In Jr. High, someone pulled my towel down waiting for the showers, and soon everybody knew I had a small "flaccid" penis. Believe me, its not easy to have a counter argument of, "Its only flaccid until I get hard!

Guys, are you a grower or shower? how much do you grow??

Girls, does it matter to you if your guy is a grower or a shower?

For the record, :slong is a shower lol

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

AP29, I suffer the same predicament as a grower also.
    Depending on temperature it can go from tiny 1 inch of puckered wrinkled skin to sort of low average.
    In it's full glory it only gets to 5" but 6" thick so definitively a grower.
    No sexual partner has ever made feel inadequate as the first time they've seen my Willie has always been at attention parade mode then only afterwards seen him as a winnie penie by which time they are happy to call it cute and work it back up to it's full glory state.
    Pissing at the stalls has always been an issue but if I'm piston for a bus then to hell with it ;)

3. UnCut23

UnCut23 New Member

Most guys are growers, I forget where I read a study or survey or whatever but something like less than 20% of guys are showers.

I'm def a grower, girls shouldn't care. They know it will get bigger when it gets hard so who cares what it's like limp?

4. too_thick

too_thick Member

varies

Most of the time it's a show-er

from 4-1/2" to 6", 5" to 5-1/2 girth

fully hard it gets to 7-3/8 nbp x 6-7/16.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I go from about 4.5" to 5" length and 5" girth to about 7" length and 6.5" girth erect (my flaccid girth never varies). A show-er.

6. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I'll put my 2 cents worth in...it makes absolutely no difference to me what it looks like flaccid. ;) :D

7. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

You know when you can see a guys package outline in his jeans, sweats or whatever he is wearing... You don't think noticing a smaller or bigger dick size, flaccid or not, is going to help/hurt a guys chance or possibly label him/his junk as small...?

8. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

No...not really. To be honest, for me, if I can notice it that much in his pants, it is actually a turn off.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If I'm sleeping with a guy, I prefer a grower - I love seeing the changes it goes through. I also really love taking a small penis fully into my mouth and feeling it fill my mouth up. Unfortunately I don't get to do this much anymore as my guy's hard before his clothes come off. :(

However, I don't mind looking at a show-er's crotch through his pants and imagining that he's slightly turned on. :p

#9 Dragon_Fire, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  10. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'm a grower. After a run, my dick retracts so much its barely there. I love coming home from a run and getting in the shower with wifey and watching it grow from less than an inch to 6, then she gets me off and he shrinks back to around 2-3 inches.

11. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

It never mattered to me that it is grower or shower or as big as Eiffel Tower :D

All matters to me is how strong and effective his tongue is as lawn mower (my pussy lawn) :p

#11 cutegirl, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  12. UnCut23

UnCut23 New Member

Very strong and long ^

13. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Grower, but the finished product is nothing to rave about other than it's hard to get off in less than forty minutes or so.

14. raci

raci New Member

I don't know. Flacid I'm 6 1/2"- erect I'm just over 8 3/4" x 6 3/8, someone please tell me which I am.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Duh raci........shower and then maybe slower as well :eyes
    Fuck, your flacid is bigger than my erect dude :whoa

16. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Def a grower. flaccid looks like a fucking tic tac (lol) but erect looks like a fun stick thats hard to conceal. I kinda like the fact that it changes hugely in size.

17. raci

raci New Member

Sorry, I was just asking. What do you mean by "slower?" I'm trying to get some idea about how the compairisons are and what constitutes "size." I'm sorry if I've offended you or anyone else.

raci