Guys- Afterglow

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Squint, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Squint

Squint Member

If I orgasm a minimum of twice in a night (from sex), typically the ‘afterglow’ lasts all the next day. Meaning I am ‘floating’, content, and have a marvelous sustained feeling of closeness with my wife. Three times and it really ought to be against the law..:)

Interestingly enough this sustained afterglow does not result from masturbation.

That’s me, what’s it like for you?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

It's because of the chemicals released in your brain during sex, like oxytocin (the "bonding chemical") and endorphins...It sounds like you're all blissed out on a natural high ;)

3. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

try 4 times...............:D

4. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

I think your right. There is more to it than just releasing. I can masturbate up to 7 times in a day and just feel okay, but when I have good sex with the wife I only need to cum once and I feel great. It doesn't mean I don't want more but I think it has more to do with the journey...

5. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I can cum inside my fiance 2-4 times, and afterwards I don't have a care in the world because I am content. During love making, I have an extreme closeness and intense love for her...it's truly the best thing I have ever felt by far. I think my version of afterglow is that I want to hold her and be close to her as I fall asleep and when I wake up in the morning.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

It's similar for me in that when I jerk off it's over when I cum. Almost like "I gotta get this over with." But when we have real sex I'm on cloud nine all day long afterwards. If we go out to dinner or grocery shopping right after sex one of us will sometimes say, "Do you think people can tell that we just had sex?"

7. cook74

Gold Member

Better than any other feeling when it's done with a loved one :)

8. RLMassx

RLMassx New Member

Ditto! But, I've noticed the feeling is SO much more intense afterward when I cum inside her vagina than any other place (mouth, anal, hand, etc). Is that only me?

9. MoNdO5142

MoNdO5142 New Member

yea definatly a difference in the effect after jacking off or real sex :) feels alot better after a good night of sex :p

10. Maveri9720

Maveri9720 New Member

I agree with everyone about jacking off vs. sex. Jacking off will make me feel good for 10-15 mins later. Sex will last hours, if not into the next day.