[Ask a Girl] Guy grooming

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Nov 20, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I take two showers a day. When I get home I eat dinner than I go up shave and take a shower. I do this for my wife. The shower in th am is just for me. I take a shower at night and shave in case my wife and I get horny. I trim my finger nails and file them and the same with my toes. I think long toe nails on a guy could turn a girl off. I also think if you a five O'Clock Shadow guy you can give your girl a rash. Is all this work worth it to girls. Or does it matter. I know this is going to sound a little strange but If were going to have sex I wash my private parts before even if i have taken my shower for the night. However if I used the rest room and then after find out things are going to happen I get the wash cloth out hot water soap clean myself and rinse. Now do girls appreciate this or is this extreme. I never want my wife to get turned off because I'm not clean or I smell. I'm the same way when it comes to my wife. I'm lucky because my wife is the same way. Does this sound lame or do most girls appreciate this and do more girls wish there mates did this. Anyone have any horror stories or past or current issues with guy or girl grooming?

2. Gummo

Gummo Member

When my male friends tell me stories about pussy not smelling good, or something that smells bad is compared to it....I have to wonder. What women are my friends consorting with? After three days in the woods, sure...but in the city?

I have never been with a woman that was not squeaky clean, maybe I'm lucky. I shower at minimum, once a day...If I have a woman in my life....twice as you do.

Sooo, I went through all that, to say this....I have no substantive input on this...ha ha.

3. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Funny but thanks ... Two showers is a pain but I feel better about it and I would hate to turn someon off becuase of something so easy to fix...

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My moto is also "Be Prepared for the possibility".
    Two showers a day is great; feels wonderful being clean.
    I also use Sorbaline moisturiser cream all over to keep my skin from drying out and getting rough..
    You can bet the ladies appreciate it all.

5. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

Why not just shower together? It's fun AND you don't have to worry about that funky ball soup smell.

6. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

From my perspective (for what it's worth), believe me it is very much appreciated. I love the smell of my man clean out of the shower . There really is nothing sexier...

There are a lot of men who could take a leaf out of your book.

#6 Splendid_Thoughts, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  7. Sigh

Gold Member

Good hygiene is a big turn on for me. There's nothing nicer than being with a clean guy that smells fresh. It is well appreciated by us women and very attractive. It's not excessive, I think more men should put more effort in to their hygiene. But I do love the natural smell of men...