Gspot massaging and squirting?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Him and her, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Him and her

Gold Member

We talked about this in another post and I wanted to start a topic to discuss it.

How many women here can squirt, and how do you do it. I have been massaging the wife's Gspot with my middle and ring fingers and can make her squirt really fast with a come here and upward thrusting with my hand. Little finger and index finger pointed down along each side of her ass and thumb up and to the side, kinda the hold hang loose sign.

I made her squirt 5 times last night while we were playing before I entered her pussy. He pussy will tighten up just before she squirts. She did say it felt as if she had to pee, but it isn't pee that is ejaculated. It's wild, my hand down there makes it shoot up toward her head and all over her huge tits.

The most times I have made her squirt is 12 a week or so ago. Do yall consider this an orgasm?

I can make her pussy draw up when fucking her, but haven't made her squirt while fucking her, but her pussy is pretty full.

Here is the picture I posted in the other thread and I will have to figure out how to post the video, I have it on my phone if anyone has a good way to post it.

You can she the clear fluid shooting out of her pussy. Sorry it's blurry, she was kinda moving and I was holding the camera with one hand, this picture is off the video. Maybe someone would volunteer to hold the camera?
    aaa 4.png

#1 Him and her, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  2. Him and her

Gold Member

Ok surely someone has done this or can teach us how to upload the video?

Anyone interested in doing this?

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

We don't do that, we are going to try it on our date night. I do squirt however just not where it shoots out like that. His cock rubs against my g-spot when he's on top and I squirt that way.

Amature and Him and her like this.
  4. Him and her

Gold Member

Cool, try it out and let us know the result.

You better have a towel under you.

HotForHoney likes this.
  5. susan444

susan444 Member

that is an experience, what a hot release, when i squirt, took some practice

alwaystry likes this.
  6. Anotherday

Gold Member

Still looking for the ever elusive squirt with my wife. She flows gently at times, has powerful clinching O's, and is quite capable of multiples, but I've yet to see her let go enough, to relax enough for her to release what I know is there.

I haven't mentioned it to her in quite some time so that she's not pressured and I've tried various techniques and actions. Many times she's told me she has a " I've got to pee sensation" and I can feel her glans fill when I'm using my fingers.

In the past I've encouraged her that when she has the "need to pee" feeling right before orgasm that is completely natural and all she has to do is open up, relax, and just let go.

But, she can't quite get over the mental side of it. Occasionally and in one position in particular she will flow enough to soak us slowly but surely.

Not complaining, our sex life is great. That's just one thing I'd like to see in her, total release of inhibition.

jdhst, Him and her and HotForHoney like this.
  7. alwaystry

I've only been able to make a girl squirt twice , both times she was on her back and I was slamming into her hard. , my penis slipped out and thar she blows!

HotForHoney and Him and her like this.
  8. EnglishDad

Gold Member

Nothing makes me feel more turned on than getting my partner to g-spot orgasm, and then getting my face drenched by her juices, plus its great for using as lube on my cock.

My partner passes out when i get her to have multiple orgasms, she comes back round 10 seconds or so later, and then i carry on, love pushing her to the brink, then past it, only downside is a soaking wet mattress. ( i can live with that though lol )

9. Him and her

Gold Member

0neFat_TX_Cock likes this.
  10. Him and her

Gold Member

ThumbUp and littleshow like this.
  11. Him and her

Gold Member

Is the video working for everyone?

12. Amature

Gold Member

My first wife squirted one time, and this was back before the internet and we had never heard of the term "squirting". We thought she had pissed the bed. My current wife is more of a gusher I guess.

13. EnglishDad

Gold Member

I bring my other half off, by rubbing my index finger back and forth over her g-spot, whilst sucking on her clit, this brings her to a shuddering orgasm every time.

14. Him and her

Gold Member

Has anyone tried doing it like the instructional video?

Did the video of me making my wife squirt work for everyone?

15. Him and her

Gold Member

16. Sakuralove

Gold Member

I am susceptible to squirting. I have when a man used the pad of his finger to massage my ass.

danrb007, HotForHoney and Him and her like this.
  17. teamster145

Gold Member

I still can't see it.

18. Him and her

Gold Member

Which one can you not see?

19. Him and her

Gold Member

Ok since there has been a couple threads on this I thought I would bring this back to the top.
    Good luck and we want a full report.

20. ThumbUp

Gold Member

Good job buddy!