grrrrrr, i'm so frustrated!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

my biggest turn on is probably when women(over 25) are into young school boys. but the problem is, those kinds of women will NEVER be into a guy like me. with all the babyfaced, shaggy-haired, hairless bodied guys out there to choose from, they'd never choose a guy like me with a grown up mature looking face and a hairy body.

it makes me so depressed all the time. it's like being in love with someone and knowing you can't have them. everytime i hear anything about an older woman/young guy pairing it feels like a punch in the stomach. i sometimes even feel bad when i see some cute teenage guy whom i know would be much more likely to attract those kinds of women than me. i'm trying so hard to change the way i look so i can be more boylike. i grew my hair out, but since it's really curly it looked ugly, so i cut it.now i look much more grown up. i'm even thinking of shaving off all my body hair.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Have you ever tried put an ad in the personals section of your local paper?

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Why are you so intent and seemly desperate to have an older woman ?

4. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

it's not that i necessarily find older women more attractive than girls my age. sometimes i am more into them sometimes i am not. it's just that i am really turned on by the idea of an older women(preferably 25-35 years old or older but looks 25-35) being sexually involved with a younger guy(teens or early 20s). but usually, older women who are into guys that young probably prefer the ones who actually LOOK that young, not guys like me who don't have that really young boyish look. i just don't have that really young look that most teen guys have. i could pass for my late 20s easily.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

If I dated younger men (and I've considered it, but have since changed my mind), I would prefer it if they looked older than their age. (That way I wouldn't feel like such a craddle robber!)

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Great reply Bluesy
    and I still love you babe

Hiker

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Still? Oh lord, what did I do?? :lol

8. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

yeah, but i imagine women who are into younger men would probably be into the ones who actually look young. i may appeal to women in their 40s who are simply looking for guys in their 20s and maybe early 30s. but when it comes to those women in their 30s and some even as early as late 20s who have a thing for guys around 18(which is what really turns me on), i think they'd find a guy who could pass for being over 25 to be over the hill.

personally, i believe that for most women who are into guys that young, it's about good looks. they're probably attracted to the really young boyish look that is usually found on guys in their teens and is almost never found on guys over 25. going for a 19 year old who looks like he could be 30 is kind of like going to a seafood restaurant and ordering a steak.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, honey, if a woman is looking for a guy like that, it's solely for the sex. And if youthful looks are such a priority to her, then she just wants some arm candy to show off. It would be ego thing, like "Look at how awesome I am that I snagged such a hot manchild." Bleah. You don't really want an airheaded floozy like that, do you? Or maybe you just want to play a little and move on...?

10. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Your thinking the wrong way man!! Bluesy hit it right on the nose! you should look older to attract older women!! You even should have more older women to choose from!!