Growing Breasts

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Erica4U, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Erica4U

Erica4U New Member

I am a transgendered male who has had a strong desire to always have real breasts! Not implants. I have started and I am very excited! I started to wonder though, I love women and women only! Will women be able to accept me as male that has breasts and an occasional moment to dress up! I so hope so! What are your opinions ladies?:uhh:

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

As someone who comes up a little short in the breasts department, I need a little clarification on just how exactly one grows breasts?

Also, do you sexually identify yourself as male or female? If you are a man who identifies as a female but who still wants to have sex with women, then you could consider yourself a trans-gendered lesbian. We have at least one member on this forum who considers himself a "lesbian in a man's body," and he's happily married. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who will accept you for who you are.

#2 Puss_in_boots, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Erica, I'm the other transgendered male that Puss was referring to. But your post here has be worried...

Before you do anything to permanently alter your body, you need to be fully aware of what it is you're doing, why you're doing it, and the implications those alterations will bring, both now and in the future.

I assume by 'growing breasts' that you mean by hormone therapy. However, unless you are 100% decided to live your life 100% of the time in the female form, I highly recommend against it. You sound a lot like me (please forgive my presumptions) in that you are transgendered. You identify strongly with BOTH sexes. If that is indeed the case, then making permanent changes are not a good idea. Many that have traveled the road your on have ended their own lives, as they were never happy with their body.

Having female breasts, but living as a male most of the time will not fulfill your desire to be either male OR female. You will be just that: a guy with breasts. Many would consider you to be a freak, and over time you may start to feel that way about yourself.

As with all sexual re-assignment, your first step should be a counselor that specializes in gender identity issues.

For a while I wanted to do just the same... Start hormones or even go the whole 9 yards and have SRS. But as I aged I realized just how strongly I identify with BOTH sexes. I love being feminine, but at the same time, I love being a man. Over the past 20 years I've come to accept myself, and find a way to satisfy my needs, without permanent alteration.

As a transgendered heterosexual male, I assure you that you can find a woman who can accept who you are, and embrace your need to express your feminine side. As a transsexual, the same is also true. But as a male with breasts, I think you're going to have a much more difficult time with most everything in your life, from finding love to maintaining employment.

There are many things you can do to alter your appearance that will make you much more attractive when in female mode. For me, the defining moment was my purchase of silicone breast forms, specifically designed for the transgendered. They weren't cheap, but they are very realistic and, IMO at least, they look great. And the best part is that when you're finished and want to go back to 'guy mode', you just put them back in their storage box.

Please, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always nearby. And, if I'm way off-base, and none of this applies to you, please accept my apologies and my best wishes.

4. Erica4U

Erica4U New Member

Thank You So Much! I am taking your advise to heart and will consider all you say! You see, I am very much like you indeed! I can relate to both sexes and yet I so love the feminine side of me! I am a very masculine looking man and I am heterosexual! I love women! I respect them and I support their efforts greatly! I know too many men who are idiots and are disrespectful! I do have breast forms and have used them for a long time! I have been transgendered for over 30 years! In the closet and so lonely for a wonderful understanding sexy woman to enjoy this part of me with! I am married too however, that part of me is for me! Not for someone I can share this with and embrace and rejoice with! Go shopping, go to the salon etc. I had an affair that my wife knew of and only last a few weeks but was so wonderful! A very attractive English Flight Attendant was very exciting and loved dressing up and being intimate! I learned how to apply makeup correctly and learn to walk as a woman! I loved it and want more!

5. igor

Gold Member

Is anyone else as confused as I am as to who this person actually is or wants to be?
    :uhh:

Does your wife know about this?

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea. I am.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

But you're also going a lot further than that. :)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've been trying to understand how you can say you are very respectful of women and you know a lot of men that are disrespectful and are "idiots", yet, you come on here telling us you had an affair, and that you are searching for a woman that would accept you with a set of boobs, YET....you have not told your wife about any of this.

I'd say you are being very disrespectful of her. Don't you think she deserves to know the kind of man she is married to? Don't you think she's going to get suspicous when you sprout some hooters?

Yeah, I know, it's none of my business and who the fuck am I to judge you, but these questions pop into my head and nag at me, so I feel I must ask.

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea that is true.

10. Yoriko13

Yoriko13 New Member

If you don't dress as woman all the time...i would just opt for the padded bra love XD