Grower vs. show-er

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by lostinatx41, Nov 7, 2017.

1. lostinatx41

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I, myself, am a grower. In my walk around life I'm nothing impressive. When I get hard I'm doing all right. I love the look of a thick, soft cock and I'm a little jealous of guys who are always big. Thoughts? Guys and girls, what do you like. Guys specifically, what would you prefer? Am I overthinking this? Just a random thought...

cook74 likes this.
  2. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Yeah, much like most men you're overthinking it. Take it from a guy that's both a grower and a shower, whatever it says on a ruler is usually insufficient to measure up in our mind's eye.

3. lostinatx41

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I mean I know what I have. But if I was a bit bigger, maybe I'd be more willing to go to a nude beach or something. I know it's not about judgement, but I'm a bit self conscious. So...to get over it a bit, here's me.

Attached Files:

4. Mr_E

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    You're definitely over thinking. I'm a grower not a shower. Fully erect I'm nothing to brag about and if it's cold out I'm Damn near inverted. Lol. But, I've reached the age where I really don't give a shit. Like men, different women are satisfied in different ways. You may not be able to satisfy the ones that want a man that's hung like a horse, but there are others out there that want something different. Find out what she wants and provide it to satisfy her. Don't be afraid to employ dildos or toys if she needs something you aren't equipped with.
    Bottom line, you've got what you've got and that's not going to change. It makes you no less of a man and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. The real challenge is satisfying women with who you are, not just what you were born with. Just sayin.

His woman, sensless and lostinatx41 like this.
  5. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

I'm a grower. Never cared about the size though. It does the job and I've never had any complaints.

lostinatx41 and Mr_E like this.
  6. privatepartner

Gold Member

I'm a grower
    I live in a cold Climate area
    Ever try to get a half inch dick out of three inches of clothing to pee?:p

Mr_E and sensless like this.
  7. still.up

Gold Member

Well said. I've always been a little self conscious about my grower. But I've talked about it with my woman, and in the course of discussion, concluded that perhaps feeling slightly less than adequate has caused me to sharpen my skills, pay more attention to what my lover wants and needs besides a big ole' cock. I like to joke that I've never had any complaints, but that's because I've always dated polite women!

His woman and Mr_E like this.
  8. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

A person doesn't need to love everything about you to love you.

Same goes for sex. I don't need to love everything about a man to love having sex with him.

His woman, Kurio, Sevensix and 2 others like this.
  9. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

I've never really cared either way. When a guy isn't hard, why do i care how big it is? Even if he isn't big once he is hard, as long as he can fuck well, it doesn't matter. Fortunately, that's not something I have to worry about anyway. My husband has a good size and is a great fuck, so WIN-WIN. lol

Mr_E, lostinatx41 and sensless like this.