[Ask a Girl] Grower vrs Shower

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 5, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

Ok so I have been married for 19 years, I have a complex about the way my penis looks when flacid. It is just over 2 inches Flacid but when hard i am 5.5 length and 6.5 girth...Now me and my wife have a wonderful relationship, We are compatible sexually. She has had a ex-boyfriend who had a 7.5 length and 4 inch girth. We have 5 kids and she says the length isnt important to her so much as the girth is....but here is what my question is. When a man is standing infront of you naked honestly don't you women feel like the shower has an advantage over the grower. Arn't women more aroused by seeing a larger hanging penis instead of a mushroom?....Im not talking about the act of sex just the 1st impression when you see him naked for the 1st time...Arn't we growers at a disadvantage?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Soft cocks regardless of size are not attractive to me. I don't particularly enjoy looking at them soft, unless of course I'm looking at it as a challenge.

My husband is a grower not a shower. Every time he stands around soft, I use it as an excuse to pop him into my mouth and feel him grow down my throat.

I don't find growers at a disadvantage at all. You shouldn't worry about it, hun. :)

3. PorkyTehPiggy

PorkyTehPiggy New Member

I'm the same way, though a bit smaller (5.25/5.5in) with a 1.25in softy. I'm still a virgin though, and that initial impression has me worried. :)

4. docpete

docpete New Member

I have a rather small softy I believe around 3-31/2 inches then when it grows it gets to a nice 8 1/4. But never had anyone turn me down to it being soft. LOL

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Just over 2 limp eh? In some cases I have 1" or less. If it's *really* cold I practically have an innie. Last I measured, erect I'm ~5" long and 5.5" around.

In any case, it really doesn't matter as long as your SO is happy. Read around and you'll see plenty of the females here are more interested in girth and your ability to use it. Length tends to become a weapon, especially in the "hands" of someone who doesn't know how to use it.

6. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

If Sexual Abilities are equal which would you ladies prefer?

5.5 length and 6.5 girth

or

7 Length and 5 Girth?

I know different strokes for differnt folks but like some opinions?

7. Flame

Flame New Member

Most definitely the girth. I never understand why men go on about the length; that is not what I feel inside me.

As far as looking at it limp, I couldn't care less what it looks like. If it's limp, I'm more likely to be looking at his face or chest or legs. What do I care what it looks like limp? Actually, I don't even really care that much what it looks like erect; it's what it feels and tastes like that matters!

8. yngfreshmeat

yngfreshmeat New Member

im a growerr aswell im 3 1/2-4 flacid and 6.5lenght and 6 girth, but im a virgin aswell, and a little nervous about the first impression too :S

9. Trond

Gold Member

I am about the same (I'm shorter when mildly aroused but longer when rock hard). My wife went "OMG you're HUGE!" first time she saw me aroused. Of course, it's possible her ex was below average. A call-girl also once called me "well endowed", but again I don't know if she was trying to be nice.

Anyway, I think we're a bit above average actually, and definitely nothing to be nervous about.

10. Godiva

Godiva Member

In response to your first post...
    when i normally see a guys penis for the first time, it's excited...don't know about you, but a girl dropping your drawers for a first time should be enough to make you hard....
    second. No. I totally prefer growers! I mean, seeing a mushroom can be slightly "un-impressive" but seeing how wrong my first assumption was (growing) is SO MUCH FUN! It's a much better visual to see how much you are turning on your man.

Growers all the way. IMO.

Texas_Red- Amen! My bf wishes he was smaller for that very reason!

psdaddy- i couldn't take a 7" and 5" seems adequate ( iw oudln't know i've only been with one man.) 6.5" seems too girthy for me, but i'm little.

i do find penis's fascinating though. Erect or soft. I don't have one of those so i guess i'm intrigued. Hard is better because it means more fun ;)

11. akbakb

akbakb Member

I am definitely a shower.. Though I am proud of being a shower, some part of me would love to be smaller when flaccid and be a grower.. From my experience it seems that a majority of women are intrigued/turned on by the "growing" of a cock.

Long story short.. I think most women are impressed with growers and somewhat disappointed (expecting more) with showers...

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm a grower too which was always an embarrassment in the communal showers in boarding school. Made one self conscious when other all seemed to have way longer wangs dangling & slapping about.
    Used to get teased even in front of girls about my little dick :(
    These days happy to be grower as SO adores the challenge of turning a wee worm into charge baton.

13. igor

Gold Member

Who cares what the size is in a flacid state?

14. Jolay

Jolay New Member

the first time I felt my boyfriend grew while inside of me freaked me out!!! I was screaming you are growing!!! oh it was so exciting. Ever since that day I love growers so much. I also don't mind a showr, love to see all those veins popping and the strength and power of a hard cock.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

If you are interested in what women think, go to the site Large Penis Support Group because there are a few threads on length versus girth. It's not cut and dried, but on that site the women mostly like above average length and some like above average girth, and some are greedy and prefer both!

My experience with the same girth as you but a bit longer, is that girth wins over length with most women who have commented on my size. I really recommend you concentrate on what you have, which is a thickness which most men can't even comprehend! After all, your length is around average and your girth is off the scale, so it's a good combination.

16. too_thick

too_thick Member

Is it such a big deal?

It's not like anyone can see right through your clothes.[​IMG]

Sometimes I am a grower and sometimes a shower. But it does mostly depend on my body temperature.