[Ask a Guy] Grower, not a shower?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by PassionateMale, Nov 12, 2009.

1. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I guess I could be classified as a "Grower, not a Shower".

One erect I have a nice sized penis in length and thickness, but when I'm soft...man its small. It's kind of embarassing being in the lockeroom or if you randomly get walked in on while changing cause I look pretty damn small. But, when I'm hard I'm actually pretty happy with what I'm packing.

Anyone else feel this way? lol

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

My virtual b/f is fairly long and thick when hard but in his own words, when he's flaccid his dick looks like "a button on a fur coat." I've never seen him like that, so I'll have to take his word for it. :lol

3. igor

Gold Member

Who cares how big or small it looks when flaccid? You can't do anything with it then anyway.:lol I too am a "grower" and have never been concerned about its "limp" size. (Nor have I been concerned about its size when hard either).

4. spaceforme

spaceforme New Member

I am the same way. My penis ranges from 2-3 inches when flacid, When erect its about 6.5 inches and 5.5 in girth (another words, about average). It doesnt bother me at all, I know how it works and it pleases me and my girlfriend.. so all is good.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I used to love holding an ex's soft penis in my mouth and feel it grow - one of my favourite sensations. Unfortunately, even though my boyfriend is also a grower, I don't get this pleasure with him as his always hard before my mouth gets near him.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Toss me in the grower category.

7. PassionateMale

I know that it really doesn't matter, as long as you like what it is when its erect lol.

But, when in the lockeroom or something and if someone notices, I'd like it to look pretty nice when soft too lol. I don't know, lol.

I'm pretty straight, but I occassionally look and see what a guys packing if its showing lol.

8. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

I know, even though it wasn't asked, that a girl's perspective there's not much weight on the flaccid penis. Most sexually active ladies would probably agree most men are growers as it were and don't worry until they're displeased when all systems are go. Growers: No need for insecurity. Showers:You're fine as long as you're backing up that bark with some bite.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Gotta know what the competition's packing right!:lol

10. PassionateMale

Haha, definitely. But, its not fair to compare to guys who are pretty big when soft lol.

11. r6guy00

r6guy00 New Member

I think that mine is still fairly large when soft. Not saying its huge when its soft, probably just 4- 4 1/2" or so. Like others said, its all about when its erect( and how you use it). I wouldn't worry about what other dudes in a lockerroom think. For all you know they are thinking the same thing as you.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Most guys think other guy's dicks are bigger than theirs. Part of that comes from the angle at which you can see your own.

13. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

14. pakua

pakua New Member

i'm always weirded out by how moody my thing is. some days it's happy when flaccid, other times it's paranoid and less confident (it's normally happy when it's warm and i haven't gone biking that day). regardless, it seems that there's quite a big difference between flaccid and erect. this is confusing.

15. r6guy00

r6guy00 New Member

lol as stupid as it sounds, i think the weather might have something to do with it. Not sure if there is any science behind that, but a good guess at least haha

16. pakua

pakua New Member

i need a dick barometer. haha people can see it when the readings are correct.

17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Going from things my boyfriend has told me, you're right there. I find dicks fascinating and love observing the changes they go through.

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, in the summer it swings when I walk. In the winter it just wiggles.:lol

19. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

When relaxed, its a shower, when not relaxed, working, running competeting talking to someone about business ect.. grower. State of mind seems to make a big diff in the flaccid look and size for mine.

20. stevenP

stevenP New Member

My flaccid dick is so tiny...erect it's like 6 1/5 inches. But it's probably an inch when flaccid.