Group sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Ice Cold, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

My girlfriend and I have a fantasy that involves us having sex in the presence of other couples, also having sex. Neither of us want to have much interaction with the other couples other than just watching and hearing them go at it. Does anyone else have this fantasy? Where would be a good place to find people who are interested in part taking in this too?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

i believe there are 'swinger's clubs" in most metropolitan areas. In these "clubs", you can observe... have sex with your partner... and go beyond, if you so desire. The fact that you are a COUPLE will give you more priviledges than if you were a single guy. Single guys are pretty much locked out of these functions.

You could probably 'google' it, with your city listed. :shrug

3. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Thanks Rose

4. suite91

suite91 Member

What you're looking for is an on-premises club, which is exactly what is sounds like, sex takes place at the club. Lots of clubs are off-premises, meet and party at the club, then go elsewhere for the main event.

Soft Swinging is the term often used when couples want to play together but don't want to have SEX with each other. Often touching or oral is part of soft swinging so tell people what your looking for up front so there's no misunderstanding when the clothes come off!

Have Fun!

5. sexyaussie

sexyaussie New Member

I have done this with my best mate... we had sex with our girls in hte same room. It was hot listening to my mates girl orgasm. no swapping... but here was a comp to see who blew the bigger load! great night1

6. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I would love to go to a swinger club and there is one in my city but she will not hear of it! What a blast it would be to watch others, be watched and absolutely do group sex with others. That is my fantasy life but women I have known just didn't seem much up for that scene and my wife is no exception!

#6 SDAVIS, Aug 23, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2007
  7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I have same fantasy. Some cities have sex clubs that you pay to get into and just watch or be watched.

8. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I love group sex!!!!

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'd love to try that kind of club, it seems a great way to enjoy other peoples' sexuality without stepping into something more 'full contact' and complex, like swinging.