Group rough/rape

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Londyn, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Londyn

Gold Member

I wanna have group sex with like five guys I mean dp's anal fisting cumshots creampies but I want it to be a rape scene though I wanna be violated and I wanna eat pussy while I do it and I want it to be taped... I love being treated like a nasty whore and degraded during sex such a turn on spank me slap me call me nasty names I love it

Mb91234, Vman464, Mb91 and 3 others like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Rape is a crime. Nothing sexy about it.

SWOJLO, Englishman, Doitagain and 5 others like this.
  3. Londyn

Gold Member

I said rape scene it's play

Mb91, Makio and ply like this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I would suggest making sure you know everyone first and have a safe word. If you do it with complete strangers it can get out of hand fast, trust me I've been there.

CLE32793, Makio, ply and 1 other person like this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Count me out ;)

Englishman, Candela, CLE32793 and 3 others like this.
  6. Amature

Gold Member

I could never force a woman to do anything. Even just playing to rape a female sickens me. My wife wanted to play this way once, and I just couldn't get into it. Sorry, you would have to count me out too.

CLE32793, Englishman, Candela and 4 others like this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Mark me down as another, "Thanks, but no thanks."

I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that I was "raping" her... Like, I feel sickened just saying that. That would only be magnified exponentially if it were a group setting.

CLE32793, Englishman, Candela and 2 others like this.
  8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I'm with @10_3XL on this as well. To each there own, but this could never be a turn on to me. Especially as I once ended up victimized over this. I was going to write the story of it all, but thinking about it has upset me too much to carry on with it.

xx

CLE32793, Englishman, Candela and 2 others like this.
  9. GeneAlexander730

Rape is a violent control of a person there is nothing erotic about it. A gangbang is a better way of saying it,you control it.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think we're getting hung up on the terminology here. Rape is such a horrific thing... The term "rape fantasy" sounds horribly wrong.... There really should be a different term for the fantasy women have of being "taken sexually against their will but with complete consent".. Because that better describes the act they desire. Not rape

11. WC1989

Gold Member

My first time was not my choice; I was only in the 4th grade. He pinned me down in a the floor over an air conditioner vent with one hand on my face pushing it into the carpet.
    There is nothing sexy about that.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

See? This is why this fantasy is so hard for men to go along with. I have hear women in this board complain that their men aren't aggressive enough sexually or that they can't give them this fantasy that they want. Well , all you have to do is read the fucking story wc just posted... Any man who reads that, is appalled.. I mean, how the hell can you know the reality of it, and still want to "play that roll"??
    I'm one of those guys that has one of those women that would like that role play... But it's soooooo damn hard to do ... And comes with so much conflicted feelings.. Maybe some of the women who enjoy tht fantasy and hav done it, can comment here?

CLE32793, Englishman, ply and 6 others like this.
  13. Amature

Gold Member

I can not even like WC's post. I am very sorry your first time was so terrible. It should have been with someone you wanted to give yourself to, not someone who took you by force.

Candela, ply and HotForHoney like this.
  14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm in a maritime vessel of similar nature to @12barblues

I am with a woman who's intrigued by the idea of this sort of role play and wants to try it out. But with my set of personal convictions, morals, &c it is very very difficult for me to provide her with the experience she's looking for and so up to this point I have had to deny her.

I, too, would like to hear more from the women who enjoy and have successfully had experience with this sort of role play.

PS - WC's post ... there aren't words strong enough to express the ill-will it causes me (and I imagine a majority of men here) to feel towards the guy who did that.

Amature, ply and HotForHoney like this.
  15. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I have been raped. I was sodomized by a guy I had only met once or twice before. It was in the back of his car and we were trying anal but I didn't want to anymore and he pinned me against the door and took what I no longer wanted to give. It took years until I wanted to try anal again. The guy was never prosecuted. I know what real rape is and rape play with someone that you know and trust is completely different. When I actually did the rape play with my husband during our first couple of years together it was hot as hell to be held down "against my will", to be grabbed, bitten, etc, etc and I really got off on it. Knowing that he wouldn't hurt me and that we both loved each other was comforting. I really don't know how else to explain it.

CLE32793, Mb91, Makio and 3 others like this.
  16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Thank you for posting this. Very sorry to hear that happened to you.. But I'm glad you chose to comment , as what better woman would there be,, you hav experienced both.

CLE32793 likes this.
  17. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I'm out as well. No way I could do it. Just... No.
    And @WC1989 and @AGFUNK :( I don't even have the words ladies.. I'm sorry. :(

CLE32793, Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  18. Amature

Gold Member

I have thought for years my first wife was sexually abused as a child. I tried talking to her about it and she said she couldn't remember her childhood. Something deeply affected her sexually, which also obviously affected me too. There were years we went without any sex, other years once or twice. After her sudden death after 30 plus years of marriage, I was pretty messed up. I had feelings of inadequessy as a man, of morning someone I lost, of missing out on a sex life in my younger days, and for hate of thinking someone had affected her (and us). We lived in a rural community where therapy wasn't really readily available at that time. After her death, the company I worked for offere to pay for two counselling sessions. This all came up. I told my therapist if I knew someone had molested her, I would do them great bodily harm. If they were dead, I would dig up their bones and burn them, I still do. Even though I have remarried, I still miss my first wife and wish things were different.

CLE32793 and HotForHoney like this.
  19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Amature life is short; love the one you are with!
    Regrets get you nowhere but keep you anchored to the past.
    Also try to lose your anger as all it does is spoil the here and now.
    You will never realy know what happened so don't torture yourself anymore with conjecture.
    Real bad shit used to happen and nobody ever spoke about it but it twistered and tortured many lives.

CLE32793, ply, Cappy_Dick and 2 others like this.
  20. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Just that very word scares me,I have seen it first hand and its just horrible,Not only for the victim but for everyone that knows her,Have you ever heard the sound of someone getting raped?..I have and let me tell you,It scares you to the very core of your body,Maybe you may like a bunch of crazy guys doing all kinds of things to you,But I assure you,You dont want one of them to be rape even if its for fun..Things can get out of hand very fast..Please keep posting because one post doesnt make the person xo

Cappy_Dick, CLE32793, ply and 2 others like this.