Gross story of the day.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ccjcool, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Ok, so let me preface this story by saying that since I moved back to CA, I unfortunately had to move in with my mom & stepdad. Well, they rent out the spare bedrooms in the house for a little extra money. So heres the main story:

Theres this woman who lives in the room across the hall from me, and unfortunately we have to share the same bathroom. She is a very VERY UNATTRACTIVE 50-someodd year old woman. Well tonight, just a few minutes ago after getting home from getting something to eat, I go into the bathroom to notice that my bathtowel is not the way i left it...So I figure that she just knocked it down, and she put it back up there. I go to fix it to look halfway presentable, and discover the towel is wet. And not just a spot from say maybe drying her hands...no...the entire f-ing towel. She apparently used my towel to dry off after her shower. I looked in the closet to discover that she was in fact out of clean towels of her own but one would easily assume "hey, im out of my clean towels, so i'll just borrow a clean one from my roommate," not USE THE ONE I USED. Freakin' gross. But what grosses me out the most is that she put the towel back, instead of in the hamper. As if she was trying to make it seem like it never happened. So now I'm left paranoid that she has done this previous times without my catching it, which even if i confronted her about it, i'm sure she would deny it because she happens to also be a compulsive liar. *shudder* OMG i'm just so disgusted right now...

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Poor baby! She is nasty! I can see why you are grossed out. What I would do is just get her towel (you can wear gloves, LOL) and just wet it in the sink and hang it back up. That way she will get the message and will know you are on to her....She lives in YOUR house, kind of.... But the grossest thought is what if she LIKED using your towel??:brow

(((HUGS)))

3. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

does not compute! Does not compute! Error! Error!
    I cant let you do that, dave!

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sorry, hun. I couldn't help it. I just couldn't help it! :)

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

... Open the pod bay doors!

6. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

lol. A1...always there to crack me up...

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I have to ask this question, as you had to mention that you found her unattractive....if she were a 20-something year old hottie, would you be so upset over the towel?

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I must confess myself not very grossed out by this story. If she had used the towel after a sweaty workout at the gym then that would have been gross, but she used it after getting out of the shower (i.e: she was clean).

I also share CL's curiosity, if she had been a hot 20 year-old girl, then would you have been grossed out?

9. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Admittedly probably not nearly as much, but yes. When it comes to hygine (sp?) i dont like anyone using my towels, soap, etc.

Moreover, the term unattractive in terms of this woman was more of a broad term, encompassing her personality traits as well. She is a slob, never cleans up after herself, has no common sense, has a few hygine issues to begin with, and all in all is physically unattractive :p

And yes, PIB, she used it after showering, hence clean...but its the concept... How many times might she have used my things while being less "clean"? Thats my biggest issue.

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What if I used your towels? I am 43.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, Cool, thanks for clearing that up. She sounds like a skank and I think you have every right to be grossed out. Carry on. ;)

12. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

The age alone does not play a factor. Shes just older AND gross...

And you can use my towel any time FC ;)

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thank God I have you! Just wondering. Did you soak her towel and hang it up yet?

14. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

lol, no, not yet. she still hasnt washed her own towels...which only worries me more -_-

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

LOL. She is so gross. I keep so clean i squeak! Use gloves, teacher her a lesson! Put up a sign: DONT USE MY TOWELS!!!!! Do you think she uses your toothbrush? LOL, sorry, I need one positive feeling today, and a laugh would be so good.

16. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

So help me, if i ever find my toothbrush wet before I've used it for the day...:yell lol

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

KEEL her!

18. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

OMG that is so gross. I would not leave any personal items in the bathroom. I would take my towel and toiletries to and from the bedroom.

Years ago, I had a room mate that used my towel to wipe her arse and left shit on my towel (we had had a massive fight before hand) so think yourself lucky she was clean ;) Although she would have had to wipe her bits and pieces with your towel after she got out of the shower...

19. Dreama

Gold Member

I think the principal of the matter is that someone used your stuff without asking, trying to make it seem as though you wouldn't notice. It's a violation of privacy, kind of.