Great orgasm!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by itsnikki, Sep 22, 2004.

1. itsnikki

itsnikki New Member

I just wanted to share that I had a ograsm with my boyfriend fingering me the other day like no other orgasm i had had before! It was amazing what kind of emotions came out of me! I have never felt this way in my life, i was crying and laughing at the same time it felt so good. I just wanted to start this forum so that other people would have a chance to share stories about their great orgasms! :)

2. abraham

abraham New Member

Only fingering? I believe you:)
    Anything is possible. Everyone is different.
    I wish your description was a little longer.

3. mcbean

mcbean New Member

nice

nevert had an orgasm like that maybe it's a chick thing

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

very possibly.

5. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

an orgasm caused by someone you love is generally better than one from masturbation. While I masturbate alot its just for an orgasm and when I have sex its a totaly different sensation. Maybe you where just so happy this time, I know I've been close to tears when my bf and I come together.

6. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I know what your saying. My gf has cried a few times during sex. The first she did that I had thought something was wrong until she explained to me that hse was so happy that she just wanted to cry while experiencing our love making. Talk about an ego boost.

7. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

I can never get there, how do you do it? I only ever get off after some smoke, but I don't really do dope so therefore I can count the real orgasms I have had on one hand, it's so sad!

8. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

What do you mean? You have to smoke to get off? If thats the case stop smoking and start masturbating. In my experience the only way to learn something sexual is to do it repeadedly and have fun with it and if you dont enjoy it dont do it again.

9. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

Yeah, as in hooter smoke, but as I hardly ever have that I feel like I'm missing out a bit. Can get there by masterbating but never as good as the few earth shattering ones I have had. Would love to experience these more often, any tips?

10. itsnikki

itsnikki New Member

I am so happy that so many people have been on this forum! I haven't been on here in a long time, yes that was a great orgasm and maybe girls are just lucky because their emotions get so high. But, wow it was great...

11. zulie

zulie New Member

itsnikki == it is possible that it was just the first time you had a real clitoral orgasm. I was about 20 years old when I got my first one. Now I have at least one a day... awesome stuff I can tell you.

Also, you have a lot to look forward to because it all get better as the years go by. Then, when you get in your forties and start getting close to menopause, an awesome thing happens. The orgasms get easier to reach and much much MUCH more intense. Its like a whole sexual awakening. It blows my mind. I'm sexier than I ever was. I could f*** rings around any 20 year old guy walking.

You have a lot of fun ahead of you.... enjoy it all!

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

good to hear it:D

13. MEG

MEG New Member

Without a doubt the very best orgasm I ever had was the first time my wife masturbated me. That was probably ten years ago, and I still get hard thinkin' about it. ;)

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I love to make my GF cum, Mainly I eat her while I put my thumb in and massage her G spot this makes her cum pretty fast so I stop for a few seconds but do not remove my hand then start again verry slow until she builds up again and again until I can get her into a continious orgasm that sometimes last for 10 minures and leaves her completely satisfied and drained.
    Generally that happens on the 4-5 orgasm and takes at least 2 hours of totally stimulating her.

15. itsnikki

itsnikki New Member

I tell you what, i think that is the trick....finger untill you get to a certain point and keep the finger in then slowly start again...Yes, i am still with the same guy...I haven't cried again but that doesn't mean I haven't had some great orgasms. I showed him what i first posted and he felt pretty proud haha

16. kbate

kbate New Member

I had a boyfriend once who was simply amazing. He would start with his hands and keep rubbing my clit until I came at least once, but then he would start licking and kissing and he would keep me at/near orgasm for what seemed like hours. I don't know too many girls that have reached the state where every little touch he made on my body, hip, breast, neck, stomach would feel so good I would have another little climax. By the time he actually entered me, I would be constantly in orgasm and when he finished I would simply collapse in exhaustion.

I don't know where he ended up, but whatever woman ended up with that man will have a wonderful life!

17. sdmf1000

sdmf1000 New Member

Mine, too. The other night she was crying and talking low, like under her breath ot something. After I came, I pushed back a little and she gasped, "Get the hell off me you fat bastard! I could have suffocated!" Oh, well... Maybe that's not what you meant.