Gotta' have a rant......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hot Wheels, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5748555/four-boys-charged-in-girl-sex-assault/

How the fuck does this work?......:yell
    What sort of backward, retarded mentality can condemn an 8 year old for being sexually
    assaulted? :ugh
    I'd love to have just 5 fucking minutes with this girl's "so-called" father...:punch
    As for the perpetrators........there are still some crimes that deserve public flogging:bsdm

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

3. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

The world is a fucked up place when this shit goes on.... 5 mins with dad then the parents of the 4 kids.... i can't even imagine how a father could take this view let alone deal with this being done to your little girl...

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Undoubtedly, one of the many cultures where the victim of the rape is more to blame than the perpetrators of it. It is completely despicable. We have similar problems here in Sweden with so-called honor killings committed by certain immigrants.

This may sound a bit non-PC but in my opinion, if someone makes the decision to immigrate to another country then they should be willing to not only abide by that country's laws, but also it's cultural mores. In the US, we don't abandon or disown our daughters if they are raped. That poor little girl. Not only was she violently assaulted, she was abandoned by her family.

5. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Same applies here in Australia, you live here, you live by our standards, the father wouldn't last a week in jail here let alone outside.... the boys.. well their parents are to blame.

I cant stop thinking about that poor litle girl..

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

7. Dreama

Gold Member

As everybody else has duly noted, this is fucked up beyond anything I could imagine going through. I mean, anyone can be raped, but if my family abandoned me because of it, I wouldn't know what to do. I agree with Puss-in the US, you don't abandon a small child when she/he has a problem, especially of this magnitude.