Got my g/f a new vibrator... advice?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I got my g/f a new vibrator for her birthday. She is really open about sex and using other sex toys, but she has never used a vibrator with me before. She has used one to make me videos, but she doesn't really masturbate and use one.

I wanted to get her something that would blow her out of the bed and send her off somewhere...

So I heard about the Rabbit Wild G Spot Vibrator.

It is suppose to be the best Rabbit Vibe on the market and from the reviews and P. Olga's advice to me about how great it is, I decided to get it for my g/f's birthday next week.

Alot of female reviewers said it was bigger than they thought - so I am probably going to have to use extra lube before I put it inside her, eventhough she gets really wet from foreplay.

So unless it is ridiculously big, I don't see the size being too much of an issue.

Since she isn't used to using vibes, I am wondering if I should straight out give it to her normally as a gift... or surprise her.

My two options I have narrowed it down to are:

A. Getting her naked then having her open it.... let her try it out on herself, etc.

B. Hiding it under the pillow and using it on her after I get her really aroused... basically surprising her.

I am really leaning towards option B... I may even blindfold her first to make it more erotic.

What do you think?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I like option "B" ;) I think the blindfold would make it more exciting...she'd know it was a vibrator (from the buzzing, obviously), but she wouldn't know what sensations to expect. It would be a happy surprise; it should be, I would imagine.

Ok, I just had to google it and it looks amazing...I got turned on just from looking at the pic :lol Let us know how she likes it!

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya she will know right away what it is - but I figure keeping her blindfolded will let her imagination run wild.

I'll be using it on her next weekend - so I'll post back how it went.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I like option B, especially blindfolded and maybe even restrained. I've given many toys to my wife (and others before her) just that way.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

YES to option B w/ optional blindfold! I gave my wife a Rabbit a couple anniversaries ago...I blindfolded her (probably should have tied her down in retrospect! :D), and used it on her. Let's just say it's a good thing we were on a sturdy bed. ;) I'd definitely suggest also tieing her up if she's generally comfortable with that.

I'd say don't go straight for the "target" initially...tease her with it a bit, rub it around a few other areas first, and let her really anticipate it. :brow

These things are awesome IMO (based on my...um...observations ;)). I wish there were toys this good for us guys! Or even better, I wish I could make myself twist, turn, wiggle, and spin beads! :D "I'm a Rabbit with a heartbeat baba". :rofl (Sooner or later, somebody's going to make an...um...attachment...that will do that...I'd darn sure buy it! Hmmm...maybe I should just get out some duct tape? :p)

BD

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya I'm 99.9% going to blindfold her...

Problem is I can't tie her up... there is no bed post/headboard on her bed.

Been racking my brain trying to think of a way to restrain her, but unless I drill a hole in the wall and tie her to a stud, I don't see a way.

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Flite...does the bed have feet or legs? If so, just get some soft nylon rope from Home Depot or similar, tie loops at the end...you can then loop it around the bed legs on all four corners and loop each rope around her arms and legs. (You can tie knots in the middle to shorten each rope if needed.)

If there's no feet on the bed, then perhaps you could attach the ropes to the box springs, bed frame, or something else?

Good luck with your "hun improvement project".:D

BD

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Heck yeah, as BD says. We use cat leashes and collars for wrists and ankles.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The blindfold will be the icing on the birthday cake, hun! Just start 'sex-as-usual'... letting her know that her present is about to be presented. Then do the restaint, if you find a way to make it work. After she's really hot and excited.... let it get real quiet.... no touch.... no noise... no talking... nothing!

Then break out the "present"! :whoa Whisper in her ear, tease her with the vibrations!

A woman LOVES it when a man puts a lot of thought and time into choosing and presenting her gift! She'll be putty in your hand (among other things :brow)

10. bigballs

bigballs Member

Here is how I did it....

My wife had a toolbelt fantasy. I bought a toolbelt and a few toys. I loaded them in the toolbelt and suprised her. It was at first good for a laugh. Later she decided that she wanted to try them and she loved them.

11. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Thanks for all the tips everyone - I'll be using most of them.

I found a "under the mattress restaint" - but it is like $60... I already spent so much on her other gifts, so I don't know if I should buy that (she wants me to save for a ring so...).

I'll give an update on how much she likes the G Spot Vibe after next weekend.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ya know, you could just get two fairly long pieces of soft rope (say 10' or so each), and run them under the mattress, out on either side...sounds like it would accomplish the same goal. This should be $5 or so from a home improvement store. ;) Put loops at each end, and then pull rope through the loop to make a simple slip-knot...kinda cool 'cause they get only tighten when you pull against them. :brow

BD

13. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya I read your post and was thinking about it... but getting the length just right may be a problem... I won't have much time to set it all up.. maybe 10 minutes if I can find a diversion... if the length is off I will have to fumble around and it will ruin the moment... know what I'm saying?

If I had a day or so to set things up this idea would be great - but I don't.

I am going to do it at some point though - no doubt about it.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude...you could just set it up ahead of time and hide the ropes under the mattress! :D Just lie on the bed yourself and check the length....you can shorten it by just tying a big loop knot in the center of each rope...that part would be hidden under the mattress anyway. Make it happen man! Go Flite, go Flite, go Flite! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

BD

15. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ok you talked me into it - what the hell.

If I do it ahead of time she will notice.. she is anal about the bed being made all the time (I still love her though).

I'll have to find a way to get her out of the house for awhile... she always wants me to go everywhere with her on her BD.... so it will be tricky.

I'm alot taller than her so if I use myself as a test dummy - I don't think it will work... what if I end up tying myself to the bed and can't get out - and she finds me....

"Oh hey baby... what am I doing tied to the bed? Uh...There is a perfectly logical explanation..."

I'm just playing... I'll figure it out somehow.

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh, I didn't realize you were inviting me to join y'all...I'll be right there! ;) :rofl

Well...I'd say go get the rope and set it up ahead of time if you can. Hopefully, you don't have to wait until her BDay...you can just stuff the ropes up under the mattress and she'll be none the wiser...:brow (Btw, I don't mean to come across as pushy or anything...my wife likes to be in control, so I've just had plenty of practice at the fenagling necessary to plan and execute surprises...;). I love surprises myself...either giving them or getting them, doesn't matter, so I think what you're doing is just way cool. Kudos to ya...)

Good luck dude!
    BD

17. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Sure man, you can come along - as long as your bring your credit card. My wallet gets a workout on her birthday.

Thx bro...Just want to do things to make her happy... making her feel good is a huge turn on for me...

I love her so much... this morning I was laying in bed when she came in from the shower and she always takes my breath away when she takes her robe off... when I do the laundry I always put her clothes on the top shelf so she has to stretch out to get them (she hasn't caught on in all these yrs)...the way her ass and legs look when she does that... gives me a huge hard on when she does that..

I asked her to lay in bed with me naked for awhile.. then when she had her panties and bra on she sat back down... and the strap from the bra fell over her arm... SEXXXY as hell...

Ok I'm rambling... too much time on my hands when Im sick...