Got head for the first time and barely feels like anything? Help please!?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ray32, Nov 19, 2010.

1. ray32

ray32 New Member

So I'm an 18 year old circumsized male. Over the weekend my new girlfriend blew me while we were wasted. It was cool to finally get oral but It felt somewhat uncomfortable, and there were only a few seconds of pleasure that was very minimal. She did it for like 10 minutes and I couldn't stay erect so i put it away and told her i was probably too drunk. However this week she's done it twice sober and the same thing happens, it doesnt feel good at all and i lose my semi erection pretty quickly. Maybe for a minute or so it will feel good if I jerk myself off but really all i feel is her mouth going up and down, no sexual pleasurable feeling after the minute. She knows what shes doing shes blown a couple other guys off before who have came in 5-10 minutes with ease, and Im attracted to her both emotionally and sexually so I don't understand what the problem is. Like I find her hot, the first time I met her i got an erection so its not that im not attracted. I was expecting it to feel amazing like everyone says, and I thought this problem was unique to me, but my good friend said he has the same problem except he stays hard, and even during sex it feels decent but sometimes he cant ejaculate and his hand does a better job. He says hes read somewhere that masturbating every day without lube, something we both have done, can damage the nerves in your penis. I am extremely worried this may be my case. From 13 to 17 I made myself ejaculate in a weird way by rubbing my boxers against my penis until i ejaculated, which wouldn't really squirt, but kind of pour out. I know it sounds weird, but I felt masturbating the normal way was uncomfortable, and through my method I would get off in 3 minutes sometimes. This year I started doing it the normal way, but always dry because with lube I really dont enjoy it, and it usually takes me like 20 minutes although I can get off in 5 if I desire. After ejaculating, it kind of hurts when I get an erection for the next two hours, I'm not sure if this is normal. Also, Ive smoked high grade marijuana once or more a day for the past 18 months. Ive heard this can interfere with semen amount over the years, but I have many friends who have smoked twice as long as I have just as frequently who don't share this no pleasure in a blowjob feeling. I am extremely worried because I am supposed to have sex with her next week and I want to be able to enjoy myself and stay erect for her while we engage. I also really want to be able to enjoy the pleasure of oral sex that I have looked forward to for 2 years. I can get hard and get off just fine when I masturbate, and I wake up almost every morning with a full erection that lasts for a little while if I think about sex. Please tell me what my problem could be, if its permanent, and what solutions you would suggest. Should I stop masturbating completely? If problems persist I will see a doctor but I would rather solve it myself if its possible and save telling my mom I have a sexual dysfunction that I need to see a doctor for because she is unaware of me even having a girlfriend.

Plllleeasssee help i dont know what to do i have been depressed since ive reaized my dick only has feeling and gets fully erect when i jerk myself off I really want to enjoy it with my gf.

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

" have many friends who have smoked twice as long as I have just as frequently who don't share this no pleasure in a blowjob feeling."
    they probably wouldn't admit it to you if they DID share it

being wasted makes it much harder for most people to orgasm

being wasted can result is not being able to maintain an erection

the more pressure you put on yourself the longer it will take to get back to normal

if YOU can't get off.. keep her pleased and if she enjoys giving head, let her play with you soft (it still feels good, right?)

don't make everything about obtaining an orgasm, just enjoy yourself :D

also.. jacking off without lube can make it more difficult for your to get off from a blowjob because there is NO way she's going to be able to give you that kind of friction

"After ejaculating, it kind of hurts when I get an erection for the next two hours, I'm not sure if this is normal."
    you're probably making yourself a bit sore from the rough handling of Mr Happy ;)

"I am extremely worried because I am supposed to have sex with her next week and I want to be able to enjoy myself and stay erect for her while we engage."
    be sober! (no weed. no alcohol. no other drugs ;) )

hope that helps ;)

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like she's just giving you a lip job with no tongue action. She needs to be giving you lots of tongue swirling and sucking like she's aggressively trying to dissolve a lollipop, and attention to the head where the nerves are concentrated. Squeezing your balls and pressing behind them helps a lot too. There isn't near as much feeling in the shaft compared to the head.

#3 HardRocker, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  4. Silverback

Silverback Member

Definitely be sober, pack in the weed it's not good for your hard on ... it definitely isn't good for your brain. Speak to your girlfriend, she needs to use her tongue on the tip and head of your cock. When she does something that feels nice tell her, she might not know what she did that was nice, but by talking it through you'll get better head. If you can get off by masturbating, ask your girlfriend to stroke you while she sucks you.

Can't stress enough though, you may feel embarrassed at first but it has to be done; talk, talk, talk!

Hope this helps buddy

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Just like the others have said, being drunk and/or high can kill your hard on.

Also, like HR said, maybe she was just giving you lip and no tongue. Which some girls, oddly enough to and think it's what the guy wants. Talk to her about it, tell her what you think you'll like and have her try it...sober..both of you.

6. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

Totally agree with the above posters. Talking is the key. How can she know what turns you on if you've never told her? Tell her what feels nice, gently guide her, and all will be well. :) Also, 'dirty talk' can be a pretty big turn on for a lot of men and women, so this could already make you more horny anyway...

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Sounds like she needs LOTS of practice.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Ray32 hasn't logged in since he started this thread.
    Calling Ray, Calling Ray... have you read our replies. Come tell us how it's going.

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

too much masturbation? Maybe .... if you do it in ways a woman can't give you. If you stimulate yourself in more intense ways, use more pressure, chances are the "regular" stimulation may not be enough anymore. try more "gentle" ways to masturbate for a while, be patient with yourself, enjoy the ride. I had done this before and had a hard time when I had a partner. Being with someone you desire in other ways than just sexual makes a nice difference too, I can attest to that.
    Don't grab your shaft too tight anymore, leave the dope alone !!!!!!!!!! before you get too far and regret it.