got a problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by blake, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blake

blake New Member

hey guys im new to this site and i hope if im on the rong part of it you can redirect me. well heres my problem, im 18 and ive been sexually active since 16 and i have always had the problem of having an orgasm within 2 min. the only thing ive found that works is mandalay desencitizing lube. and it makes my dick numb, i dont like it not one bit. is there anything else i can do to make me last longer without sacrificing the wonderfull feeling of sex?

2. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I think a lot of guys have experienced something similar to this at one point or another. Personally, it was a mental thing for me. Once I stopped worring about it, I lasted longer. Now, I have the opposite problem....I wish I could climax quicker. The mind is very powerful. Just relax and try to not worry about it so much!

3. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

The only thing that worked for me was Paxil 10mg from doctor. It delays climax(as a side effect). I tried all the other stuff, psyching myself out, relaxing, breathing, creams, etc. still shot fast, so had to go to Dr. It was a but embarrassing, but it was worth it. When I told him how fast, he started writing the prescription. Took about a week or two to kick in, now last several minutes, sometimes longer. It may not be the next approach for a young guy, but it's always an option.

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Personally I would avoid Paxil as it has potentially some serious side effects and I do not believe any legitimate doctor would prescribe Paxil to delay ejaculation.

There are two things that I can think of that might work for you. First is a masturbation technique. You start out masturbating and once you feel as though you are about to cum you stop and let the feeling subside. Once the feeling subsides you repeat the process of stopping at the feeling of cumming and waiting. You continue this process until you decide you are ready to cum. After trying this technique a feel time you should find that you are able to extend the time of cumming.

The other technique I can think of is relaxing and not focusing on the issue. I know that it is easier said then done. However stress / anxiety can cause you to cum quicker than expected. So relaxing can also help.

I have not personally tried a penis ring and have not included as my suggestions. However I have been told that it does delay cumming. If there is anyone who has had experience with one might be able to provide some insight.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

The other technique I can think of is relaxing and not focusing on the issue. I know that it is easier said then done. However stress / anxiety can cause you to cum quicker than expected. So relaxing can also help.

I suggest not doing the above, If you dont want to focus on sex
    you shouldnt be doing it, as the girl will think that you dont give a shit.

I used to mastibate before hand,The second time around always takes longer.

6. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Yorkie: Both methods you mention have been ruled largely unsuccessful for those with serious premature ejac problems in current research studies done by reputable scientific researchers. (Search the web and you will find the detailed studies done by university medical researchers and not funded by drug companies). They were once thought to be successful and are often touted as cures but they don't work across a large group of age ranges with severe problems.
    As you mention, Paxil is really intended as an antidepression drug but an 'off-label' use is to delay ejaculation. Used in its intended dosage of 25-40mg/day, for depression, it will cause difficulty getting erections and delay ejac for some. However, doctors discovered that, at low doses it will delay premature ejac without most of the other side effects realized at higher doses. The 10mg I got barely puts any of it in the system, just enough to delay it so preserve a sex life. The Dr. I got it from is an MD and gave it to me with the understanding that if it didn't work, he would refer to to a Urologist for further help. He also did a complete physical on me with lab work the following week to make sure there weren;t other factors at work. It worked wonders and I have little or NO difficulty with erections or other issues.
    I would add that this was the last alternative for me. I at first refused to go to the Dr. about this and tried all the other methods you mentioned as well as others, such as pulling out, etc. Can you imagine how the mood changes when I pull out just before I cum and she IS cumming? Sometimes you have to suck it up and seek medical advice and follow it. Wives finally get to the point that if you can't last long enough to please them they will demand you seek a solution. I have a drawer full of desensitizing creams, cock rings, and condoms I bought which did little to ease the problem. So, I had to take the next step. One thing I would caution guys about that I ran across - apparently JO can create or make the problem worse. If you JO alot and don't stretch it out for a long time, you will condition your nerves and muscles to cum quickly and then you will cum quickly during sex and you will have a hard time putting on the brakes. That is just something I ran across researching this stuff.
    Understand that the drug solution should be the last course of action. I was ready to give up sex rather than go to the Dr. because I didn't want it on my record that I took an antidepressant regardless of the reason. I certainly didn't want to have to tell the nurse " I can't last long enough'. I also don't seek drugs to solve my problems. However, a week with no pussy and a hacked off wife and some research, and I decided I better get the next appointment and try it. Now, instead of 2 minutes of thrusting, I can go 20 min. if I want to. It possibly saved my marriage, so I'll take the side effects of the side effects, if any.

7. -G-

-G- New Member

I have been doing the masterbate method since I started masterbating and I have never had a problem. At least give that methid a try before you turn to meds.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

It works, Meds are for the birds.
    and the good thing about masturbation is you can take any dose you like.

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Blake,

My best suggestion is to try male Kegal exercises.

(I can't post to the Wikpedia link because I don't have enough posts. Just search on "Male Kegals")

It will take a month or so to really take effect, but keep at it.

Also when you feel like you are about to blow.. back off.. get off your girl and give her oral.. kiss her breasts, etc.

You can also just blow your load, then put yourself back inside her and keep going. Because the second time you cum takes alot longer, this would really be a great solution for you.

I thought this was impossible at first, but I do it all the time now after I cum. Just takes a little practice to get used to the ultra-sensative feeling...but it only lasts for about 30 second sor so (and you start to enjoy it) and if you work on those kegals, you can actually hold the errection and not go limp.

Kegals are key to doing all kinds of things your lady will love.

10. igor

Gold Member

Hi Blake - let me throw in my 2 cents worth too.

First, I am 66 years old and if I don't try and control what's happening, I can only last a few minutes , like you. AT your age especially, I don't think you are unusual. Statistics say the average time a guy can last is 3 to 5 minutes.

What works for me are several things:

1) I have used "Mandelay" or equivalent with success. The trick is not to use too much - just a single drop rubbed into the glans is all it takes to eliminate the super-sensitive feeling.

2) Practice and use the stop/start method. I believe someone else mentioned that if you masturbate and are used to doing it quickly, that makes it worse. Masturbate SLOWLY just to the point of losing it, then stop a bit, then resume. Do this for at least 6 cycles before going all the way to orgasm.

3) Have your partner "get off" first, either manually or orally. Then it doesn't matter as much, for her, how long you last.

4) Again, as someone else mentioned, if you have a reasonably quick recovery time, go for it twice. Nothing says you have to stop with one orgasm if you are capable of more.

5) If you're not already, use a condom.

11. blake

blake New Member

well all of this has helped me alot, i havent ingored any of this and i have learned alot.. i didnt realize when using mandelay, to not use much, i use alot and it completely numbs me out, and ofcourse that sucks, i will try these new methods out and let yall know how it goes.

one more thing, i last awhile when i have been drinking and i completely feel everything, whats up with that?

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

The trick with sex is your woman always comes first. Go down on her, give her oral, make sure she has an orgasm as part of foreplay.

As far as lasting goes, someone posted kegels. The correct technique is to exercise the PC muscle until it is nice and strong, and then stop thrusting and squeeze hard on it when you feel like you are going to come. That will stop you from coming, and you should be able to continue, but when you start thrusting you may feel you are going to come again straight away.

Another and better technique is to squeeze hard and imagine your sexual energy flowing from your penis up your spine to your head, imagine it drawing out of your genitals. If you do this one, if you can effectively 'meditate' the sexual energy away, and not feel like you will come again with thrusting. Not only will you last longer, you will get a mind-blowing orgasm at the end.

Stage one is to do kegels to exercise the pc, stage two is to use the pc to prolong sex, stage three, I suppose, to go beyond pc squeezing to the more sophisticated technique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.