Got A Footjob... Mind Blowing...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I am basically making this post for other guys (and the ladies looking to put a huge, massive smile on their guy's face)...

The other day I popped on and came across a post about footjobs...

I thought it was kind of funny and not my thing, but I started thinking about how every time my g/f rubbed her foot agt. me I would get turned on... her feet are so soft and silky smooth that it drives me nuts...

Then I started to wonder if she would go for it... usually I just tell her what's on my mind, but I felt kind of funny this time... so I slept on it and when I got up on Saturday morning I asked my g/f if she would give me a footjob... she was like umm - ok? How do I do that?

So I was like well, you use your feet on my dick... and uh... well you make me cum.

Basically we had no idea how to do it... she suggested she lay in front of me and do it... which worked out great. I grabbed a bottle of lube and put some on her feet and some on the goods.

She started to tease my balls with her feet and the moment her foot touched them, my whole body exploded with mind numbing pleasure. But that wasn't even the best part...

She then started to tickle the shaft of my dick with her toes and then she grabbed it with both feet and slowly started to stroke it up and down... my eyes literally rolled so far into the back of my head I couldn't even see for a minute or two...and I was moaning and making up swear words I never heard before...

My g/f got a wicked smile and started to stroke it faster and faster... the incredible pleasure became almost outrageous and I was doing everything I could to hold back from cumming because I didn't want this feeling to end...

Her legs got a little tired so I grabbed her feet and was moving them up and down on my shaft until I came... I was so turned on that I literally shot my wad over my head onto the back wall... my g/f started to bust out laughing...

I couldn't even move for a few minutes I was so knocked out...

This had to be one of the best sexual experiences I ever had... the feeling is almost overwhelming.

If there is a guy out there who hasn't tried this, you need to go for it - just wear sunglasses so you don't put your eye out!

You can thank me later.

sensless likes this.
  2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Congrats!!! My wife has somewhat of a hangup about feet, so I doubt she'd accept my request for one. But it sounds divine!

3. fregsex

fregsex New Member

i dont really have any interest in feet but your right when my gf plays with my stuff with her feet i do get turned on. I might have to give it a try.

4. WIguy

WIguy New Member

Never really thought it would be that great, but maybe it deserves a try

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

FS, that recount of your experience even eclipsed my owns and BTW, I am a convert to this game as you might see on another related thread.
    Yep, I love silky feet as much as tongue and gentle fingers.
    Got to say painted polished toe nails and golden ankle chain adds yet another sensual dimension.
    CL, you there & paying attention?

#5 lbushwalker, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, Bushy, I am here. I was the one that started the foot job thread and BOY am I glad I did.

What a hot little anecdote, FS. I'm all wet now, thank you very much. :dgrin

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Hey CL, checked up and it was your post that I read, so I'll throw a thx back.

I just had to get over the fact that footjobs aren't very common... so I was afraid my g/f would think I was freaky deaky. But I am always saying crazy shit to her and telling her all the different kinky things I love like fishnets and stilettos, that are already related to feet. I figured the worst she could do was laugh, I asked her if I could cum in her ass before and she let me, so this couldn't of been any crazier than that, I told myself.

Then I remembered how she asked me to try a popsicle inside her (that lasted about 2seconds). So I figured we both have asked for kinkier things and you don't get what you want unless you ask.

Like I said, any woman who wants to try something different with her man and make him a happy guy, this would be hard to top.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm glad I could get you to thinking about footies, and I'm thrilled to death that you took the time to post your story here for all to see. Thank you. :bow

9. shvdmlnj

shvdmlnj New Member

I've done the grab the feet and thrust away thing, sorta hot but couldn't put me over the edge, but then again, I have grabbed thighs and put them together and had my way there as well, lol...(I am horny devil).
    I've also sucked on my ladies toes and given foot massages and she just says, "you are so nasty"...
    as she smiles sexily...

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

What an awesome thread! Good for you Fliteskates, you deserve a rockin' experience for being open minded to something different. :tup
    And what a skilled woman you've got! Thanks for sharing, it's fun to read about adventurous couples enjoying each other.

11. LuvHerHunnyPot

LuvHerHunnyPot New Member

<-----Has a total complete foot fetish for his wife's feet. If her foot accidentally touches me while we're laying in bed...foot massages...watching her paint her toenails...black patent platform heels...when she rubs lube on her pussy then rubs her feet and places them around me or on my face...

damn I'm outta control...where's my wife?

brb

12. loveit247

Gold Member

My SO has been dropping hints the size of houses about this for weeks now. This just gave me the push I needed to go for it for the poor man. No more being lazy for me!

13. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

My "ex" had never had a foot massage until I introduced her to the delights. She went wild when I gently coaxed the skin between the big and second toes. In so many women this is a very sensitive area.

14. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer New Member

I absolutely love footjobs from my girl. Only thing is she's gotten a little aggressive a couple of times and sort of kicked my balls. It was a tad painful.

15. heelover

heelover Member

Footjob are the best.

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I am normally a harsh critic of those who resuscitate old threads but this one from 2006 I will make an acceptation on this occasion ;)
    My SO has such feet and toes control that she could grab a fly out of the air so I let you imagine the rest but she can intentionally pinch tho'!

Englishman likes this.
  17. whybother

Gold Member

Any thread with barb in it is worth reviving.

HotForHoney likes this.
  18. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Nice bump.

I don't post much anymore, and only stop by a few times a year now, but it was fun to read and remember that experience.

The "girlfriend" in the OP is actually now my wife and just ordered some really hot outfits for my birthday on the 22nd.

whybother likes this.
  19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nice to see you dude and congrats!
    Still getting the odd foot job?

20. fairlthick

Gold Member

Footjobs are amazing as is foot worship. I may possibly have the biggest foot fetish on the planet and have convinced almost every partner to let me play with their feet. Once they got past the initial reluctance, they were blown away by the amount of pleasure they experienced! Most had very intense orgasms from having them orally pleasured and a few even experienced orgasms when using them on me!!!! Amazing!:);):D:p

lbushwalker likes this.