Google.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kronnie, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

anyone else having probelsmat the moment accessing google at all ?

For some reason today it isnt working for me thats the first time in years...

2. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

Sucks for you. Works fine for me.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lifes a right royal ass to me at times haha...ahh well no idea why its gone all wierdo on me then...

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

This is what i get each time i try to get into google.......

Impossible d'afficher la page

La page que vous recherchez est actuellement indisponible. Le site Web rencontre peut-être des difficultés techniques, ou vous devez modifier les paramètres de votre navigateur.Essayez de la manière suivante :
    • <LI id=instructionsText1>Cliquez sur le bouton [​IMG] Actualiser ou recommencez ultérieurement.
      <LI id=instructionsText2>Si vous avez entré l'adresse de cette page dans la barre d'adresses, vérifiez qu'elle est correcte.
      <LI id=instructionsText3>Pour vérifier vos paramètres de connexion, cliquez sur le menu Outils, puis sur Options Internet.. Dans l'onglet Connexions, cliquez sur Paramètres. Les paramètres doivent correspondre à ceux fournis par votre administrateur réseau ou par votre fournisseur d'accès à Internet. <LI id=list4>Vérifiez que vos paramètres de connexion Internet sont détectés. Vous pouvez configurer Microsoft Windows de façon à ce qu'il examine votre réseau et détecte automatiquement les paramètres de connexion (si votre administrateur réseau a activé ce paramètre).
      1. <LI id=instructionText6>Cliquez sur le menu Outils, puis cliquez sur Options Internet. <LI id=instructionText7>Dans l'onglet Connexions, cliquez sur Paramètres réseau.
      2. Sélectionnez Détecter automatiquement les paramètres de connexion, puis cliquez sur OK.
      <LI id=instructionsText5>Certains sites exigent une sécurité de connexion 128 bits. Cliquez sur le menu ? (Aide) puis sur À propos de Internet Explorer pour déterminer le niveau de cryptage installé. <LI id=instructionsText4>Si vous tentez de joindre un site sécurisé, vérifiez que vos paramètres de sécurité le prennent en charge. Cliquez sur le menu Outils, puis cliquez sur Options Internet. Dans l'onglet Avancé, faites défiler les options jusqu'à la section de sécurité, et vérifiez les paramètres d'utilisation de SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0 et PCT 1.0.
    • Cliquez sur le bouton [​IMG] Précédente pour essayer un autre lien.

Impossible de trouver le serveur ou erreur DNS
    Internet Explorer

5. angel_n_sneye

angel_n_sneye Member

Well, I have been on Google all morning and have had no problems ... I actually work for Google from home, when they go down, I don't get paid! Not seeing any reported problems so it may just be your computer doesn't like you today :(

~~~ Angel ~~~

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

That sux, because ive now noticed any pictures i have posted in this forum that i got from google sites arnt showing to me either ..........extremly strange and bewildering to.

7. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

No problems here! :)

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I shut down and left my comp turned off for 10 mins, started up and wwent back into the net, tried google and everything is working again....wow that was really odd.....thanks for trying to help me out, and thx to those that responded to this :)

9. boldboy1

boldboy1 New Member

Glad its back to work.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thx :)

Is your avi of the bull race in spain down the back streets ?

11. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

kron, I have the same problem with google every once and a while... frusterates the hell out of me

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It annoys the heck out of me, mainly because i have no idea why it happened...was my first time of being unable to use google...

At least im not the only one, although i wish neither of us expereinced it.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

angel ( i was wondering as you do some work for google would you know if this problem for internet explorer users using google has been fixed or not please ? )

A Flaw Could Cause Problems for Google Desktop Users Who Use Internet Explorer

Google Spokesperson, Sonya Boralv, has told News.com that Google has just learned about and is looking into a possible flaw with Internet Explorer that lets unknowing users of both IE and Google Desktop to have information stolen from their database of content. The bug was first reported by Matan Gillon, a researcher in Israel.
    A security expert quoted in the story said that the bug looks is an IE/MS issue and not one for Google.
    From the article: "This design flaw in IE allows an attacker to retrieve private user data or execute operations on the user's behalf on remote domains," Gillon wrote in his description of the attack method. He crafted a Web page that--when viewed in IE on a computer with Google Desktop installed--uses the search tool and returns results for the query "password." To exploit the flaw, an attacker has to lure a victim to a malicious Web page. "Thousands of Web sites can be exploited, and there isn't a simple solution against this attack, at least until IE is fixed," Gillon wrote. ​
    Microsoft is also investigating the issue.
    Gillion also mentions in his report that the flaw was not found with Firefox or Opera. He suggests the use of one of those browsers or disabling javascript in IE.

14. Bella

Gold Member

Yep, I did Kronnie! :(
    Must be one of those things! :ugh
    ~Bella

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

wow on that new avi pic :p.......
    and yep google is not as riliable at it once was for everyone.....

16. Bella

Gold Member

Thanks babe; courtesy of Google! :lol
    ~Bella

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

lmao haha nice one lol......Nice witty reply :p hugs and kiss's i hiope you have a wonderful night :)

18. Bella

Gold Member

You too My Little (NOT) Frenchman! :)
    ~Bella

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

( Me not a tiny guy in anyway hehehe )
    maybe one day in the future , we can meet up and you can tease me big time...whilst i grow a lot in front of you :p :p :dgrin

20. jxmetal

jxmetal New Member

no problem. Im a google whore I think.