Good women and the unfaithfulness

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CosmicEye, Jan 4, 2012.

1. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Im having something on my mind thats bothering me. First, this guy I know is a horndog that doesnt give a shit a about any part of a woman but their pussy. He fucks them once or twice then throws them out. But thats not the issue here though.

We recently went to the bar with a few people to watch the PPV MMA fight. Apparently he saw an old friend who now has a a fiance now. Well that night not only does he try and get it, she sends him a sexy panty pic that night, and a pussy pic the very next day! Now I dont know this chick but she has 2 kids and in my eyes is a whorebag. She even came over his house and cleaned the entire house yesterday wtf.

But the main issue is one of my longtime friends gf. She's pretty cool, not a barbie doll but cute, and has a nice body IMO. They've been together for some time now, work together and have an apartment together (no kids). Shes always seemed like an honest girl to me that loves her man. Anyways ffwd her and horndog just met on the night of the fight. A few days later he's sitting there getting soapy boob and pussy pics from her and telling him he's cute. wtf??

Why do alot of women do this? It kind of pisses me off and is totally disrespectful to their men. It seems like it happens everywhere too. Honestly I dont know how this guy does it. I just dont get it. Sorry if this is a bit of a rant but fuck, I almost wanna say something but I really dont want the drama thats involved. I also think it will destroy the relationship and everything they share. Fortunatly he has rejected the offer so far for the same reasons. Shes kind of his first and we dont think he will find another like her or any girl for a while. I just absolutely hate cheating. Its plain wrong and I wish he never told me.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Equal opportunity for women has gone beyond employment to all aspects of life, including sex, and the values of earlier generations no longer apply. So men have often been unfaithful, and over time many women were unfaithful too, but these days we know women have more affairs and from earlier stages in their lives.

I am ambivalent about being unfaithful, and not because I am myself, as is my girlfriend (and many other partners prior - the threesomes don't count), because I know that half or more of married men and half or more of married women have one or more affairs. So affairs are a part of life, and women having affairs is becoming more commonplace.

I have met a few married women one-on-one over the past few months, and the reasons they gave were (a) gets bored and needs a lover from time to time (b) had been married for a long time and wanted to see what it was like with another man and (c) I think she was lacking affection by her spouse (I tell her she's beautiful, which I think she is, and I don't think he does).

There is more to love than sex, and you can have sex with many different people and it doesn't affect the love you feel for your partner. You can love multiple people, really love them, at the same time. Love is different to 'owning' someone, body and soul. Humans have never, ever been faithful. If you can get your head around those concepts, then you will understand the perspectives of where this man and these women are coming from.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Amen to that cbrmale.
    Nobody should expect to own anyone and if one partner cannot or does not provide everything the other needs then they get it elsewhere.
    In the case mentioned by the OP it is excitement and the novelty spark that is lacking in the couples relationship and in all probability despite love their sex lives are basically boring.
    People need to understand that relationships require constant awareness and hard work to keep them strong. Those taking things for granted without putting in the required effort have it coming; simple as that!

4. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Then you be honest about it, tell your SO and fucking leave. You don't just act like a sneak and do this shit. Relationships take work AND communication, you just don't decide you are going to cheat or send racy pics to another man/woman....that's bullshit....

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thanks cbr and bush thats a good point. It wasnt so much the man that bothered me but the women. There are some more details about them. Like I said he lost his vcard to her. Maybe he is not great in bed I have no idea. I do know that he is a complete dickhead at times and I dont know how she puts up with that shit. Like once he was sitting there making fun of how old she was (he's 24 shes like 32). It might be funny the first time but holy shit if he didnt just keep going and going on with it for a while rubbing it in. He never holds the door open and didnt pour her a beer from the pitcher they got at the fight when she was right there, I did.

I just dont know about them behind closed doors. I think he just doesnt see how he is a straight asshole sometimes and doesnt realize that women notice small things like that. Honestly I dont know how she puts up with it. Maybe she is bored with him and is bored with the sex and is looking for something new. But like pappi said, its bullshit to do that behind their back. Communication is more important than sex. Christ have a 3some or something if you want new dick, but never try and fuck with a friend under their nose

6. Essene

Gold Member

Speech of antiquated terms of decorum between then and now are pretty much useless as males and females have both cheated through out the ages. It was more frowned upon and even more punishable the further you go back in time (and even now in some cultures); but it still existed. The sociological view on males cheating versus women, or males being "horndogs" versus women being "sluts" and even how we react to those terms will take quite a bit of time to erase and reset.

It shouldn't matter who does it. If there isn't an understanding between the two that this-or-that is what they'll do, it's wrong. Something people seem to miss, regardless of how painstakingly obviosus it is, is that love or lust should be a non-issue in deciding whether or not to venture into the realm of cheating. Is it wrong to break up with someone or get a divorce? No. Not inherently. But what is wrong is to do the things that one clearly knows will or would (if the other party knew) cause a break up.

It's completely moronic to think that getting what one wants (at almost any cost) is an acceptable means of living ones life. No. No one owns any one in a relationship. But there are terms to most of them even if they are unspoken. If she had an issue with what he is or is not giving her attention/sexually/emotionally she should tell him and not seek another bloke to find it. Doing this is childish and speaks VOLUMES concerning their security in themselves and who they are as a person.

As for your mate's gf, Cosmiceye, I think you should tell him and let the two of them hash it out from there. Why do they do it? Because of a few things I wrote above. Excitement and wanting something new, as a result, is one thing (many people want that and find it in various ways that doesn't hurt their partner showing maturity and a healthy way to deal with stress and life-issues) the real reason WHY is much simpler. They're immature brats. That's the succinct response. The full response is a boring read.

#6 Essene, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012