[Ask a Guy] Good vibrations?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Feb 17, 2009.

?

Vibe or not vibe?

1. Yes, I like a vibrator in my ass

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. No, I don't like a vibrator in my ass

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Remember, this question is for the MEN. During ass play where you are the one being penetrated, do you prefer something that vibrates or not?

#1 Barbwire, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  2. evman

evman New Member

I have never been penetrated with one but have had one pressed against it and I enjoyed that. It did vibrate and I think that added to the pleasure. I don't really care to be penetrated but stimulation is nice.

3. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Yes, I enjoy it more if its vibrating.

That said, although I've had a finger all the way in, I've never been penetrated extremely deeply with a vibrator itself, really only getting just a bit past the head of the realistic vibrating dildo type we've used.

If we tried full on penetration with that, I think it might actually be "too much" in the way of sensation, so there is probably a limit.

4. igor

Gold Member

I said yes, not having had the experience. The electro-stim experiments I have done I think wouold feel similar to a vibe, and that is a nice feeling.

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Yes :D My vibrator broke though :(

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Looks like a 4 out of five! I made the fourth vote. Yes. But would I qualify! As me being a trans girl?

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a BJ. Really intensifies my orgasms. I don't like toys that do not vibrate. My favorites are Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool, Anal E-Z Bend, Anal T and vibrating Anal Twister. All are small and easy to insert with lube.

We also enjoy strap on sex. DW loves to fuck me with a strap on.

8. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

CL-unfortunately i have never had anything other than figer stimulation although i am soooooo looking forward to a small vibe while the wife blows me....GOD that sounds wonderful!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

My husband has fucked me in the ass while I've had a vibrating dildo in my pussy and he said the vibes were incredible. I've fingered his ass and used a dildo on him, but never a vibe. I'm thinking I need to buy an egg for him after reading some of these replies.

Thanks, fellas!

10. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

It is truly incredible!!

11. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

thats seems to be the verdict...can't wait!

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

:drool
    Oh yeah! Been there (well, not YOUR ass) and done that! WHOA!

I used to sometimes use an Anal-T while having intercourse or getting bjs -- or even masturbating. Ohmygawd! :eek I've never cum so hard -- screaming O's! I don't think I'd want to insert an egg; the cord might break and I'd be going to the emergency room. :eek: Anyway, the Anal-Ts are so cheap they're almost free, and they come in various sizes. Start small or get a couple sizes.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

You said you used to use one, implying that you no longer do. Why is that?

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

CL, I mentioned it to my wife once; she was pretty turned off by the idea, so I just crossed it off my list -- along with a whole bunch of other kinky stuff that turns her off. She can be pretty liberal in some of her thinking but Victorian in other ways. I've been thinking about mentioning it again.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Again coming (pardon the pun) late to this thread.
    Have had vibrators and bullets shoved up my arse which have done ziltch for my pleasure, yet a well lubricated and wormy finger...well unreal really if you get my meaning!

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, if they were shoved up your ass, no wonder you didn't care for them much. Try having them gently inserted some time, maybe you'll like it better.

17. newguy75

newguy75 New Member

Interesting... I have never tried this, but I would have to say that vibrations would make it better. I guess I need to try it sometime.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, I finally got around to trying a vibe in my husband's ass so I figured I'd update this thread. Here's how it all went down, I mean, in.....

Hubby and I decided to get freaky last night and as he was doing the pre-coital cleanup I assembled the toys and lubes on the nightstand. I then plugged in the Wand and Eroscillator and waited for him on the bed.

As we kissed and cuddled, I started to stroke his cock and it occured to me that I wanted to do something different than the same ol' same ol' blowjob. I put some astro-glide on my fingers and massaged his balls, then worked my fingers over his taint. Judging by the sounds he was making, he was enjoying the sensations. I stopped touching his cock and focused on his balls, then slid my finger back to his ass. He let out a big moan then and I asked him if it was OK for me to insert something into him. He said, yes.

I was going to use the small dildo that he likes, but decided to try something different. I got the Eroscillator and put the Seven Pearls of the Orient attachment on it. (It's the thing on the left in the picture.)

[​IMG]

I slid in just the first couple of bumps and turned it on to its lowest setting. I asked my husband if he liked it and again he said yes. I started to lick the shaft of his cock, working my tongue to his head and tasted the precum. He moaned and I asked him if there was anything he wanted me to do. He said he wanted the vibe in deeper, so I eased it in all the way. (it's a rather short thing, maybe 3" long)

As soon as it was in all the way, I felt his cock get thicker in my mouth. I slowly stroked it in an out of his ass and deepthroated his rod down to the short hairs. He was in heaven at that point and I could tell he was about to cum, so I turned the vibe up on medium and sucked him even harder.

As I felt him start to cum, I stroked into him more aggressively then pulled it out just as he shot off. It was a huge load and I could barely swallow it all.

Afterwards, he told me how much he loved the vibe and that his orgasm was really strong.

So, there ya have it, our first experience with using a vibe on him. :tup

19. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Sounds like heaven!

It really is so much fun once you can get used to the idea or sensation, though it can feel pretty odd at first as a guy to want, ask, or dare I say beg to have something penetrate deeper into you. :)

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just got one of those post-sex romp flashbacks...

He was lying on his back, knees bent and I was between them. I pushed his thighs apart and continued to massage him from base of cock to rim of ass with my lubed hands. His balls were drawn so tight, I could barely feel them in my palms...

Hmm, methinks I feel an erotic tale floating around in my loins. I'm thinking I should sit down and write the story about last night out in such lurid details that you will be begging for a night aboard the CL Express. :phat