Good to be here >:]

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Q, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q

Q Banned

Was looking for a place to blow off a lil steam & meet new ppl . It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance >:]

2. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

Welcome Q

Barent likes this.
  3. Q

Q Banned

Than~Q .

4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to Sf

Barent likes this.
  5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I really dont understand why you want to come here and be friends with members you banned for no reason..I myself never done anything wrong on your site and you banned me and threw away over 1500 friends I had made,Lots of people will hold resentment to you being here and your agenda as to why..Dont think I am the only one who feels this way and I think you owe us a reason for your nasty ways towards us.I would think a site like yours,You would want good members!..I was a member for over 2 yrs and never had any problems and was banned because "you" didnt like us asking questions about your unreasonable bans on other members.I also know you have "other" internet bullies.I am so glad I can now talk to you as you were never "man' enough to answer emails or ever give any reasons.I think I speak for all of the members you banned for no reason,If your agenda is to try to win back members,This site is 100 times better then your site will ever be,Reason being,Our owner respects us as people and doesnt treat us like we are pieces of shit like you have done.I really dont care what you think of this post but I myself cant welcome you...Go back to your own site!

6. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I am interested too see you meet new people and blew off steam.
    You should really be honest about your intentions of coming here.

It's a nice site we have here, where we won't get banned for something we didn't do.
    So have fun here!

#6 Sweetlysad, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    HeartsDesire and Candela like this.
  7. Wandererer

Gold Member

Well, well...look what the cat coughed up...the infamous Qtwit, queen of the unnecessary ban hammer.
    I will echo what Candela said about emailing etc, in that when you banned me...(without warning, which if I recall goes against your site's policy) you sent me a very disrespectful email after the ban, then blocked me so I was unable to reply to it...showing me just how low you could be. I guess your tiny balls didn't allow you the courage to have to deal with a response.
    Why you are here is a tiny curiousity...perhaps it's to see who has left your site for this much better one...either way, I am with Candela and will not welcome you...

#7 Wandererer, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  8. Northside

Gold Member

Candela is one sweet, level headed person, and a great asset to this forum. You banned her and blocked her response. That's two strikes on you, but to be fair do you care to elaborate on your side of the story? Otherwise I have doubts that you could contribute anything worthwhile here. What do you have to say for yourself?

HeartsDesire, Candela and Sweetlysad like this.
  9. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I wish to endorse every word of the above. Not that I have any personal emnity towards you but for some of the ass-creeping cronies you have collected around you on the other site. I normally greet new members here and have been deeply thinking about how to reply to your post. I hope you will take some advice from a much older man and behave yourself here. Our administrator and owner is a wonderful and a fair man and should be an example for you to follow. :)

Mr.Coffee and Candela like this.
  10. Northside

Gold Member

Well Q, I haven't read a word from you to explain your side of the story. It's been a couple of days and still no response. That speaks volumes to me. You obviously can't refute a word Candela said.

HeartsDesire likes this.
  11. Candela

Verified Gold Member

[​IMG] ~Q~
    17 Aug 2015 - 10:49
    Banned for recruiting for the other site , fair warning if I catch you doing that you're out of here

Hmm Looking for new friends,Looks like you need them at the rate your going..Remember Mr Q...This is a free country! ..Who the hell do you think you are trying to tell people what site they may go too..Your treatment of people is also called abuse!!!..You had the best site way back and you went and ruined it by doing what you have done..

#11 Candela, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    Juliet331305 and HeartsDesire like this.
  12. Wandererer

Gold Member

#12 Wandererer, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  13. Wandererer

Gold Member

The above shows what Qtwit did to another he banned...he changed the name on the profile...
    You got style Qtwit... especially for an administrator...but absolutely no class or maturity...

14. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I have to inform you, Sir, that since you do not appear to have the moral courage to reply to any of the above comments I have decided that you, along with three other members of your close circle, some of which are here in disguise, have now been placed on my ignore list.
    Since you are here as a member you are fully entitled to post and be treated with the same courtesy as any other member, however my personal preference is that you should stay on your own website and not try to interfere with members here.
    Have a nice day :)

HeartsDesire likes this.
  15. HeartsDesire

Gold Member

I agree with what everyone else has said as I was banned for supposedly bashing the site and admin. I was never given the chance to defend myself. I know you have others on your site here snitching for you. They are also on my ignore list.
    I was a member for a great number of years. I got along with everyone except one female and you know who im talking about.
    I agree with the others..stay on your own site and leave us alone.
    You banned me for no reason and you know it. Mico knows it and so does a lot of other people.

I never even got an email as to why..I had to hear it from other members. I originally wanted to come back to your site........but its not worth it. You place the importance of people who show off their bodies and get lots of replies over people who don't and who actually contribute to the site.

Go back to where you belong. You aren't wanted here by a lot of us. Im another one who wont welcome you.

Candela likes this.
  16. scurlock1971

Gold Member

The lack of no response is interesting, however I am curious since I feel like "did I miss something?" Are you sure this is the same "Q" from another site or just someone who chose the wrong name after watching too much Star Trek. If it is the person users think it is, then I the responses seem just. But it it's not then I think that person might feel that we are being the aggressors..

Q, 10_3XL and Barent like this.
  17. HeartsDesire

Gold Member

No its the same Q....we all know it. He done us all wrong. He is the site admin of another sex site. Makes you wonder why he is even here.

18. scurlock1971

Gold Member

Hey @HeartsDesire, I'm glad you are confident in knowing who the person behind the name is. But again, just curious for all those who have and are reading this thread, How do you know? When I first read the Hello, "Was looking for a place to blow off a lil steam & meet new ppl . It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" I thought, OK friendly enough. Then followed by a Thanks and a bunch of harsh responses. Sure this person has only posted twice in the year they have joined. But there are plenty of lurkers out there. I'm not trying to play devils advocate, Just trying to figure out this one out. Or I guess, Myself and the others reading this must not be privy to the information that you all have. Either way, I'm not losing sleep over this, just a fellow active member trying to be apart of this community.

#18 scurlock1971, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Q, 10_3XL and Barent like this.
  19. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

This is not a new member. He has been a member here since june 25th 2014 :)

HeartsDesire likes this.
  20. scurlock1971

Gold Member

Hey @lucky5338, I'm glad you had pointed that out again as I myself did in my post. I did not think they were a new member as it states in this persons join date. And even if they did join on the day they started this thread, there is still no clarification as to and how others are so positive to the true identity of this "Q"

As I stated earlier, Maybe it is exactly who the other say it is. But just by reading this thread, I don't know that.... Then again in all honestly who cares. Isn't this place supposed to be about fun.

#20 scurlock1971, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Q and Barent like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.