good techniques ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hey jude, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey jude

hey jude New Member

hey i was wondering , my girl friend loves for me to finger her and i was wondering if anyone had any good techniques ?

2. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Me being a woman, I enjoy when my bf switches off between fingering me and rubbing my clit. I also don't mind a little anal fingering. But you may want to ask about the anal first.

I'm not quite sure exactly what your asking for, but for me a good technique is him fingering me a bit, sliding his finger in and out, every once in a while rubbing the tip of his finger against my Gspot, and then removing his finger to rub my clit in little circles and then repeat it all over again. :) Drives me wild till want to attack him LOL

3. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

ohhh yeah man im the daddy...whatya need to know?

they love the clit...but u need to keep it wet....and you need to guage how hard the like it, it ranges from you rubbing so soft your hardly touching it to actually pressing the clit hard......as for deep inside, thats touch and go...inding the G spot is always a challenge.

4. Eros

Eros New Member

There are some good techniques on the website www.sexinfo101.com has a whole section of pleasuring women. My wife has been appreciative of the new found information. I have also found that what women likes can vary widely from individual to individual. It took a little bit of time with my wife to figure what really turned her on. Practice makes perfect - and this is a fun thing to practice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.